Check your account email address ×

Lions

The lions are favored because the Vikings are a complete joke and odds makers know it. The vikes are by far the worst 10-2 team that has ever existed. They have been gifted wins via pure luck at a rate never seen before. Cousins is terrible and will never win anything other than regular season stats trophies. That’s why the lions are favored 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Turbo Kitty said:

They are who we thought they were, once they played the Cowboys 

The eagles game was the same. When the chips are in the table Cousins will fold every single time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

The eagles game was the same. When the chips are in the table Cousins will fold every single time. 

The other strange thing about him is that he plays the worst in primetime games.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The other strange thing about him is that he plays the worst in primetime games.

He’s the anti-clutch. He’s so anti-clutch consistently that you could set your watch by it. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve been a fan of The Lions for 50 years and this my friends just might be the year!!😂👊🏻

To miraculously make the playoffs and then just lose first round?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The lions are favored because the Vikings are a complete joke and odds makers know it. The vikes are by far the worst 10-2 team that has ever existed. They have been gifted wins via pure luck at a rate never seen before. Cousins is terrible and will never win anything other than regular season stats trophies. That’s why the lions are favored 

Pretty much sums it up.  Over inflated record due to a terrible division and a handful of absolute lucky wins (Buffalo in particular).  The reason the Lions are favored is because the Lions actually had the Vikings beat earlier in the season .. but again, luck prevailed with that stupid last second TD pass that Cousins threw to Osoborn (sp?). 

Good luck to the Lions today!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Stafford got his last season so maybe it's the Lions turn this year :guzzle:

This team is on a roll. Not sure where it ends but it’s about time….

:bc: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What do you think of the Packers this year and your butt buddy Rodgers? :lmao:

Living near and working in and around the twin cities for over 30 years has taught me one thing.  Viking's fans are some fucking diehard sumbitches.  Watching their teams stumble and fail for decades yet the fans are as rabid as any football fans I have ever seen or experienced first hand on the planet. 

They talk shit about packer fans all the time yet these fuckers have to be 100% batshit crazy to keep stepping up and rooting for a team that cannot produce championships.

My daughter was a big Seattle fan mostly because of Wilson and Lynch so I bought some tickets to the Seattle playoff game.  Yes, dumb enough to pay actual money to attend the 3rd coldest game in NFL history and freeze our asses off.  My takeaway from this experience?

Completely drunk off their asses viking fans deciding to harass my then 15 year old daughter because she was wearing her Lynch jersey and he was not even playing in that game.  The feeling of complete and utter satisfaction when even though Seattle played like absolute dog shit in that game and then still beating those fucking half wits hallowed team in the last seconds. 

A memory my daughter and I still cherish and laugh our asses off about every football season.    

Sorry, forgot to add that it is no surprise that the Lions are favored in todays game.....

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is your 10-2 Vikings. The team is and always has been a joke 

As much as I'm enjoying this & seeing Detroit doing well today ... a turnover and a score makes it very interesting, with over 10 minutes left.  

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

As much as I'm enjoying this & seeing Detroit doing well today ... a turnover and a score makes it very interesting, with over 10 minutes left.  

The Lions burned  a lot of clock but don’t under estimate Detroit’s ability to play soft at the end.

• Like 1