Check your account email address ×

Lions

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well they got one anyhow…Detroit’s secondary is garbage.

Jefferson is going to destroy every receiving record in the nfl , I hope he gets traded to a competent team where he can be successful 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Jefferson is going to destroy every receiving record in the nfl , I hope he gets traded to a competent team where he can be successful 

Would be a shame if he becomes another Moss.  The best thing for any really good Vikings player is to get traded so they have a shot at the ring.

The Eagles look like the real deal this year and unless they have injury problems they will likely be playing for it.  I am actually hoping the Bills can make again and finally win one.  Lived there for a couple years during the Jim Kelly era.

Congrats to the Lions fans.  Goff is playing really good football right now.

Edited by jdsky
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Would be a shame if he becomes another Moss.  The best thing for any really good Vikings player is to get traded so they have a shot at the ring.

The Eagles look like the real deal this year and unless they have injury problems they will likely be playing for it.  I am actually hoping the Bills can make again and finally win one.  Lived there for a couple years during the Jim Kelly era.

Congrats to the Lions fans.  Goff is playing really good football right now.

An Eagles/Bills Super Bowl is a very good possibility.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Eagles surprised me when they shut down the Titans running game.

Eagles signing Suh and Linval Joseph was a great move and how about the Niners rolling the Bucs with Brock Purdy under Center…last night was one of those games where Brady looked like father time is catching up with him. The Bucs are in a weak division so they still could make the playoffs but they looked bad.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Eagles signing Suh and Linval Joseph was a great move and how about the Niners rolling the Bucs with Brock Purdy under Center…last night was one of those games where Brady looked like father time is catching up with him. The Bucs are in a weak division so they still could make the playoffs but they looked bad.

I watched the last half of that game. Was painful. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They switched to the Seahawks/Panthers game here. 

Geez. I really hope the Bucs can get it together and Brady can go out at least making the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Geez. I really hope the Bucs can get it together and Brady can go out at least making the playoffs.

I disagree ... having both #12's miss the playoffs this year would be fantastic (the other #12 being Arrogant Rodgers)

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I disagree ... having both #12's miss the playoffs this year would be fantastic (the other #12 being Arrogant Rodgers)

Screenshot_20221212_091213.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I think if a team makes the playoffs they deserve to be there.  Both #12's have nothing left to prove in their old age.  They are already established HOFs. 

I do think their time of being great is done.  Once you lose mobility in the current league you are pretty much done.  Sitting in the pocket and completing passes is not enough anymore.  You have to hit targets and scramble when none of them are open. 

For any player like them they need to figure out a way to leave the sport with some dignity left and before it really gets ugly.  Brady's day yesterday was about as ugly as it gets.

• Like 2