Check your account email address ×

Terminate the Constitution?

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Democrats only care when it's Trump...

If they cant get it passed through congress ; try through the courts. If the courts won't do it...push it through with executive order. Your hypocrisy runs deep on this. 

I'm so sorry I missed your post... 

16 hours ago, Badger** said:

How is mom doing now, been thinking of you two. :bc: I had the booth the other night for Hockey got to see Wisconsin fall on their face against Michigan. o.O There is only one case Trump has got a chance to win and he's not even named in the case all the rest are just distractions. 

she's doing well enough to chew my ass again for being me.  good thing she was vaxxed and boosted, no Ill effects for her thank goodness and thank you for asking. 

if Trump were as smart as he claims to be he would have rode off into the sunset and enjoyed his life in November of 2019.  But he isn't... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

she's doing well enough to chew my ass again for being me.  good thing she was vaxxed and booster, no Ill effects for her than goodness and thank you for asking. 

if Trump were as smart as he claims to be he would have rode off into the sunset and enjoyed his life in November of 2019.  But he isn't... 

Time will tell but I'm not going to put money on it either way. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

So throw the Constitution out the window :thumb: loyal cult member 

What do you know about the Constitution? Do they even have one up there? I'm still on the fence just looking for the truth. :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What do you know about the Constitution? Do they even have one up there? I'm still on the fence just looking for the truth. :thumb:

We do but it’s useless. There’s a provision that says the government can basically ignore it if they choose to 

Just now, ACE said:

We do but it’s useless. There’s a provision that says the government can basically ignore it if they choose to 

Yes I'm educating myself right now looking at it.

An important written part of Canada’s Constitution is the Constitution Act, 1867. The Constitution Act, 1867, which was passed by the British Parliament, created the Dominion of Canada. It describes the basic structure of Canada’s government. Among other things, the Constitution Act, 1867 creates provincial legislatures, the Senate, and the courts. It also describes how the federal and provincial governments divide their powers. For example, only the federal government has the power to make laws about crimes, and only the provincial governments can make laws about education.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Great question.  And obviously, not much.

• Like 1

It is fucked up IMO. 

The Constitution Act, 1982 was a major addition to the Constitution. Until 1982, the British Parliament had the power to control Canada's Constitution. However, the federal and provincial governments patriated the Constitution in 1982. This means that the British Parliament gave Canada full control over its Constitution. Even though Canada patriated its Constitution in 1982, the Constitution Act, 1867 remains in full force.

The Constitution Act, 1982 has several parts. It includes the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It protects the rights of Aboriginal peoples. It affirms that the Constitution is the supreme law of Canada, and that courts can "strike down" laws which are unconstitutional. It also describes the rules for changing the Constitution. These rules make it hard to change the Constitution because most provinces need to agree on important changes, and provinces often disagree on big issues.

The 1867 and 1982 Acts are probably the most well-known written parts of the Constitution. However, there are other British and Canadian laws which are also part of the Constitution. For example, the laws adding more provinces to Canada are constitutional documents. Older documents, like ancient treaties, royal proclamations, and even some British laws from the 18th century are considered part of the Constitution.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm still on the fence

Probably the truest thing you've ever posted. I've literally watched you do a 180* turn just by reading a post on FS. It's people like you that have no real position and follow whatever they read on an obscure sledding website that are the real issue. You look for truth in all the wrong places,FS,Twitter,TikTok. The definition of a sheep looking for acceptance.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great question.  And obviously, not much.

You must be happy with your cling on back :lol: Look at all the likes you're getting:bc: With his help you're going to make the popular post list,,,,,and I WILL post it up for you :good:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Probably the truest thing you've ever posted. I've literally watched you do a 180* turn just by reading a post on FS. It's people like you that have no real position and follow whatever they read on an obscure sledding website that are the real issue. You look for truth in all the wrong places,FS,Twitter,TikTok. The definition of a sheep looking for acceptance.

You got to look at both sides of the coin and I don't think people really are doing that. Chris "Mr B" was right.

I said you would have reacted differently had Badger made that post.  What's so difficult to understand??  I'm making shit up?  Whatever. 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

You must be happy with your cling on back :lol: Look at all the likes you're getting:bc: With his help you're going to make the popular post list,,,,,and I WILL post it up for you :good:

I would call that borderline gay posting Steve, something you said you didn't like others to do. It's kind of being hypocritical so try to stick to the topic at hand. "Terminate the Constitution?" 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You got to look at both sides of the coin and I don't think people really are doing that. Chris "Mr B" was right.

Nice reach around :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Badger** said:

At this point I'm pulling for the Constitution . :D 

656d59cc0a1d5d65.jpg

Like most shit you MAGAt’s post is misinformation, lies, and pure bullshit.  A simple example - where are US troops actively fighting?  Who pulled them out of Afghanistan?.  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like most shit you MAGAt’s post is misinformation, lies, and pure bullshit.  A simple example - where are US troops actively fighting?  Who pulled them out of Afghanistan?.  

And left all our equipment? Ya Joe botched that. 

1DB61214-D212-4D09-9225-B85C1B28E07C.jpeg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

What policies did Trump have that you didn't like?

• 11 months later...

Republicans for the last 20+ years - "Democrats want to terminate the Constitution!"

Trump - "Terminate the Constitution."

Republicans - Silent.

Lying chickenshit cowards.

• Haha 1