Check your account email address ×

Apple working for Xi

Matt

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Where did I say that was my family? Seems like you are opening a door that should be left shut IMO. 

Well here's the thing Rob, if you read the I Got a new phone thread you'll see many members have children with the latest Iphone so using your own retarded logic you insulted those children first with your comments/Gif. So if you feel this is a blatant breaking of site rules keep in mind you've been warned before, give it some thought and let me know what should be done about it :thumb:

Check out the phone thread, your name even came up:lol:

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well here's the thing Rob, if you read the I Got a new phone thread you'll see many members have children with the latest Iphone so using your own retarded logic you insulted those children first with your comments/Gif. So if you feel this is a blatant breaking of site rules keep in mind you've been warned before, give it some thought and let me know what should be done about it :thumb:

Check out the phone thread, your name even came up:lol:

You did it again Steve, way off the mark  but nice try, :fool:and if would have said it was your family and I'm not FYI. 9_9 

Sport Win GIF by Pit Viper

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It doesn't appear Apple eliminated Airdrop in China, instead it times out after 10 minutes and shifts from non-contacts to contacts only. The roll out came during the first part of November before the protests. 

Stfu moron

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If you think a google based Samsung is any better got big news for you. 

Honestly I don't care as long as my phone calls or receives calls and I really do like the Android auto feature on my truck.