Check your account email address ×

Caption the pic time!

Snake

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

@DriftBusta do you pay him for this level of cheer leading or does he do it out of pure love???It's awfully cute though :gfight:.

Nah, I barely know the guy, but you two seem to have quite a history.  We just happen to share a dislike for mouthy shit starting mods.  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, I barely know the guy, but you two seem to have quite a history.  We just happen to share a dislike for mouthy shit starting mods.  

I think he’s fond of you :lol:his last BFF was 550! You should be proud :lol2:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

look, it's the pre-dementia patient that got more votes in 2020 than Donald Trump did!!!

I think this is my favorite category of  deflection. Biden sucks and is creepy all while screwing the economy and having criminal leanings and yet the knee jerk reaction is Trump bad .

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think this is my favorite category of  deflection. Biden sucks and is creepy all while screwing the economy and having criminal leanings and yet the knee jerk reaction is Trump bad .

Trump was bad, if he wasn't he'd still be potus.

And the fact that he wouldn't stay away, Republicans barely took back the house and didn't regain control of the senate.

48 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump was bad, if he wasn't he'd still be potus.

And the fact that he wouldn't stay away, Republicans barely took back the house and didn't regain control of the senate.

McCarthy.

McConnell.

McDaniels.

Blame the people whose job it was to get people elected.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

dude, that's my job here :roflcrying:

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

McCarthy.

McConnell.

McDaniels.

Are you serious?

You were touting Trumps % just a few weeks ago. Those however don't matter against democrats.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you serious?

You were touting Trumps % just a few weeks ago. Those however don't matter against democrats.

Did I say Trump had no part in the election, or did I say it was the job of the others to get it done?

Are you intentionally obtuse?

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

McCarthy.

McConnell.

McDaniels.

You’re a perfect MAGAt….lick the sweat beads off Donny’s scrotum on command and then blAme everyone else when his lies don’t pan out.  It’s called a cult Moe and you’re in it.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Did I say Trump had no part in the election, or did I say it was the job of the others to get it done?

Are you intentionally obtuse?

:lol:

You don't remember McConnell saying how horrible the Trumped backed candidates were obviously. He can't force trumpers like yourself to vote otherwise.

It's fools like yourself that are ruining the party because can't let go of Trump.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You don't remember McConnell saying how horrible the Trumped backed candidates were obviously. He can't force trumpers like yourself to vote otherwise.

It's fools like yourself that are ruining the party because can't let go of Trump.

You're right. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I like fools like Moe - good for the D’s.  Problem is Repugs like yourself who don’t hold cowardly spineless Repugs accountable.  Very few spoke up.  Most missed the ring even after the failed insurrection. 

16 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How do you feel about Turtlehead funding Murkowski? Why not let the people choose between 2 republican candidates.

Her Heritage foundation score is one of the lowest in the gop.

Screenshot_20221128-081258_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SkisNH