Check your account email address ×

Detestable Kari Lake

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The election was stolen :lol: dumbest shit ever appealing to only the absolute lowest common denominator 

Listen up Ben , I was just up and down the Gold Coast of Florida in a YACHT where all the nascar,pga,who gives a fuck, people live and they ALL had huge Trump flags hanging off their billion dollar homes!!!

Well not really me BUT I read it on FS !!!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Listen up Ben , I was just up and down the Gold Coast of Florida in a YACHT where all the nascar,pga,who gives a fuck, people live and they ALL had huge Trump flags hanging off their billion dollar homes!!!

Well not really me BUT I read it on FS !!!!! 

Did you actually get pictures of all the flags? Unlike that other guy claiming the same!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did you actually get pictures of all the flags? Unlike that other guy claiming the same!!!!

Yes yes,at the time I was concerned about proving something to a couple chuckleheads on an internet web site.  :lol: You live in Pa, close enough that you should know how much $ and how red that area of the state is down there....I don't expect FS's own Mr. Lahey would understand.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes yes,at the time I was concerned about proving something to a couple chuckleheads on an internet web site.  :lol: You live in Pa, close enough that you should know how much $ and how red that area of the state is down there....I don't expect FS's own Mr. Lahey would understand.  :lol: 

Just poking fun at you my good man!

:bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao: Fucking Cult! 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Guess there is two solid cults now . "Trumpers"  and "I fucking hate Trump so much so I have to cry about Him everyday" 

Bunch of fucking morons all around. :suicide:

Donny is the leader of your party :lol:  own it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

What party ? You fucking faggot retard.

70896CC4-E375-4124-9270-72760345CAFF.jpeg

Horseshit Meme.  One side tried to overthrow an election and supports insurrectionists while the other side defends our Republic and democracy.  SBYL.  Not my fault you’re a Repug :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Horseshit Meme.  One side tried to overthrow an election and supports insurrectionists while the other side defends our Republic and democracy.  SBYL.  Not my fault you’re a Repug :lol: 

You don't know what I am. 

What I do know is you are a fucking faggot that will go to bed tonight thinking about Men. 

You will think about Your mean orange Daddy Trump . And you will think about how I made you look like a homo on a public forum. 

Have a great night twinkle tits. :yahoo:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trump Nancy Pelosi GIF - Trump Nancy Pelosi Derangement Syndrome - Discover  & Share GIFs

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus H Christ , how do you do it , this place is infested with fuckin imbeciles :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus H Christ , how do you do it , this place is infested with fuckin imbeciles :lol: 

There is slightly less pedo talk here than across the street, so that’s something. 

image.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

There is slightly less pedo talk here than across the street, so that’s something. 

image.gif

The amount of pedo talk directly correlates to the amount of dripper. It’s been that way since he figured out that Hillary eats fetuses.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing says defending our republic and democracy like out of control inflation, horrible foreign policy, open borders, and a leader that’s too braindead to answer questions at his presser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah Bro!! 

Having Trump as your profile pic on a obscure Sled site out of hatred is def not cult like whatsoever!  :lol:

C5177616-A169-44CC-AE1D-8EAE7E7D30A3.jpeg

Bro, he is dumb as a fucking box of rocks, he was so in deep on the "Hillary lost because Trump and Russia colluded" train..And in that train for years..He actually thought Russia hack our voting machines..:lol:

Some classic SR below..:lmao:

Collusion is hiding in plain sight.  You’re just naive and refuse to admit it. Trump tower meeting?  Russian agents indicted?  Russian troll farms?

Russians telling lies over and over and over to s targeted audience in key states - and it wouldn’t be a surprise if they hacked our voting machines - to still lose by 3 million votes but win the electoral college with Putin’s help.  

• Haha 2