Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Supreme Court after tax return ruling doesn’t go his way

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump has a pattern of thinking all around him will bend and comply to his will.  

And when they don’t they become stupid, lazy, disloyal, crooked, envious…ect….

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Start with Gorsuch and Mitch holding the seat for a year.  Part of a functioning democracy is understanding just because you can doesn’t mean you should.  And most of you will be the first to bitch if this becomes the new norm.  

Ask yourself this, would you have an issue with it if your party did the same?

50 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump has a pattern of thinking all around him will bend and comply to his will.  

Cmon man! That can be said about anyone in power.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Absolutely - but now the precedent has been set.  So if the role is reversed - back to even  35 years ago they had real bearings when Bork was denied.  Today it’s a show.  Leonard Leo is largely responsible  for politicizing the process.  Mitch followed orders.  As a result public trust in the court has suffered.  History will not be kind to Roberts. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And when they don’t they become stupid, lazy, disloyal, crooked, envious…ect….

he's quite a back stabber... the best, a beautiful back stabber 

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Cmon man! That can be said about anyone in power.

did you move back to team Trump? 

the man would turn on his own children I'd wager... in a heartbeat 

• Like 1

Barr warns Trump ‘will burn the whole house down,’ calls for new GOP leader 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3746717-barr-warns-trump-will-burn-the-whole-house-down-calls-for-new-gop-leader/

“Unless the rest of the party goes along with him, he will burn the whole house down by leading ‘his people’ out of the GOP,” Barr said in a scathing op-ed published in the New York Post on Monday" 

what do you make of that @racer254?  another lifelong republican stating Trump is the divider?

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Barr warns Trump ‘will burn the whole house down,’ calls for new GOP leader 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3746717-barr-warns-trump-will-burn-the-whole-house-down-calls-for-new-gop-leader/

“Unless the rest of the party goes along with him, he will burn the whole house down by leading ‘his people’ out of the GOP,” Barr said in a scathing op-ed published in the New York Post on Monday" 

what do you make of that @racer254?  another lifelong republican stating Trump is the divider?

@racer254 will respond with ‘FFS Barr is a lifelong politician who’s part of the swamp.  Trump told me at a rally he’s going to drain the swamp’. 

racer loves ‘FFS’ :lol:  Rally Time with Racer :lmao: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@racer254 will respond with ‘FFS Barr is a lifelong politician who’s part of the swamp.  Trump told me at a rally he’s going to drain the swamp’. 

racer loves ‘FFS’ :lol:  Rally Time with Racer :lmao: 

lately he's been accusing me of dividing the Republicans... all by myself.  never realized how powerful this platform is until he said it.  💪

:roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lately he's been accusing me of dividing the Republicans... all by myself.  never realized how powerful this platform is until he said it.  💪

He’s a piece of work.  Typical gullible Trumper - thinks he has it all figured out….you know Trump rallies are filled with well researched and highly educated individuals….

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Just now, racer254 said:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

nice 

where's the rest of the list? 

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a piece of work.  Typical gullible Trumper - thinks he has it all figured out….you know Trump rallies are filled with well researched and highly educated individuals….

Yet you bozos elected the dumbest POTUS and VPOTUS to ever be elected........Bravo!!! Good work!!! :lmao:

The best biden harris memes :) Memedroid

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Give him time .. he needs to search DumbUnderground for his talking points.  He's kind of like Mainecat, Jr.

He’s even worse. Had the GOP not stepped on its dick this election cycle, and Trump didn’t announce for 24, he would have never even come back. 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I wonder if the ones that got in during Trumps presidency, knew what a woman was?

They didn’t need to be asked. That’s pretty telling. They all got drug through the mud and still do though so there’s that. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Start with Gorsuch and Mitch holding the seat for a year.  Part of a functioning democracy is understanding just because you can doesn’t mean you should.  And most of you will be the first to bitch if this becomes the new norm.  

A. Not a democracy. You libs use that shit as a punchline anymore. It’s like the “social distance” and “Stay home, save lives” of 2022. 

B. You are beyond delusional with the whole “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should” bullshit. How much money did your geriatric leader have when he started in politics compared to what he has now? How about answering the same question for your aunt Nancy or uncle Chuck? Weird they have that kind of net worth from a government job that doesn’t pay THAT well.

But hey, let’s see what the orange man has hiding in his fucking tax returns. What a waste of fucking time. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Not a chance as they are both the same. He just has a sounding board again. 

39 minutes ago, s pump said:

Haven't looked in here in a while. Some serious TDS up in here..... :lol:

No, no, no. Most of these yahoos are INDEPENDENTS. They just hate Trump more than literally any other politician on the face of the earth so they just can’t stop talking about him. That’s not TDS. :flush:

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He’s even worse. Had the GOP not stepped on its dick this election cycle, and Trump didn’t announce for 24, he would have never even come back. 

They didn’t need to be asked. That’s pretty telling. They all got drug through the mud and still do though so there’s that. 

A. Not a democracy. You libs use that shit as a punchline anymore. It’s like the “social distance” and “Stay home, save lives” or 2022. 

B. You are beyond delusional with the whole “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should” bullshit. How much money did your geriatric leader have when he started in politics compared to what he has now? How about answering the same question for your aunt Nancy or uncle Chuck? Weird they have that kind of net worth from a government job that doesn’t pay THAT well.

But hey, let’s see what the orange man has hiding in his fucking tax returns. What a waste of fucking time. 

No, no, no. Most of these yahoos are INDEPENDENTS. They just hate Trump more than literally any other politician on the face of the earth so they just can’t stop talking about him. That’s not TDS. :flush:

Had you been paying attention most here want Desantis as the nominee and for Trump to pound sand( including you) which apparently isn’t going to happen so he gets talked about and criticized…the whole TDS thing is stupid and played out.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had you been paying attention most here want Desantis as the nominee and for Trump to pound sand which apparently isn’t going to happen so he gets talked about.

he's new here 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

A. Not a democracy. You libs use that shit as a punchline anymore. It’s like the “social distance” and “Stay home, save lives” of 2022. 

You’re in a cult and an echo chamber.  Defending an insurrectionist and pathological liar says more about the followers than it does him.   

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I agree with @Bontz, let's open up Trump's, Bidens and every other officials tax books in the swamp for all to see.  Nancy's, Chucks and Mitch's as well. 

I disliked Trump LONG before he ever ran for office... but many of you did help put him into office the same way many more put the current mess into the office.  Trump is a direct reflection of how fucked up this country really is... Biden only won because he wasn't Donald j lucifer Trump and the independent and moderate voters had enough of his shit.   

:) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Had you been paying attention most here want Desantis as the nominee and for Trump to pound sand( including you) which apparently isn’t going to happen so he gets talked about and criticized…the whole TDS thing is stupid and played out.

When there is multiple threads a day (some started by multiple personalities of the same fucking person) here started as a slam to Trump, it’s sort of hard to see through all that where the people starting the threads are Desantis supporters. Maybe try harder with that last part? :dunno:

Honestly, I personally think Desantis is just Trump Lite. It’s funny that he garners such support from people that so venomously hate Trump. Seems sort of off to me but whatever. I personally don’t think anyone of the general voting public ultimately determines this shit anymore but that just labels me as an election denier. :flush:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re in a cult and an echo chamber.  Defending an insurrectionist and pathological liar says more about the followers than it does him.   

It’s funny how much you think you know. With all the knowledge and worth, why’d you leave? Why’d you come back? Not that I give a fuck but the rest of the class might want to know. Or not. 

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I agree with @Bontz, let's open up Trump's, Bidens and every other officials tax books in the swamp for all to see.  Nancy's, Chucks and Mitch's as well. 

I disliked Trump LONG before he ever ran for office... but many of you did help put him into office the same way many more put the current mess into the office.  Trump is a direct reflection of how fucked up this country really is... Biden only won because he wasn't Donald j lucifer Trump and the independent and moderate voters had enough of his shit.   

:) 

Please explain to me how voting independent has helped any recent general election? Even your holy grail Rambling Ross couldn’t pull it off. And I even thought about voting for Jo. While she was a little kookie she had pretty much the same beliefs as Trump, she just wasn’t Trump and would have never gotten elected. 

At this point, we will never know the truth about any politician in DC. What makes you think we ever will? Allegedly Trump was the closest thing to that happening but people like you deny that to your core. I’m not so sure I believe it either but DC has been a shit show ever since he won in 2016 with people doing whatever they can, it seems, to make sure that never happens again. So, I guess maybe he wasn’t trying to “drain the swamp”?