Check your account email address ×

Trump attacks Supreme Court after tax return ruling doesn’t go his way

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Bontz said:

LOL ... of course not.  They like to play the popular vote card in those instances :lol2:

And D’s should.  Repugs a minority party being saved by an antiquated system they continue to manipulate.  Young people will saves us.  Our generation will not be remembered kindly 

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Notice the so-called Trumpers don't really start posts about him?  Go look at the people you accuse of being Trumpers and their responses/defense of him and you'll find a post started by folks like you, Mainecat, and the like.  If the TDS'ers didn't post about Trump, the odds are pretty good there would be very little said about the guy.  It's that simple.

Why the fuck would they - what’s there to defend besides an insurrectionist who continues to try and overturn an election.  He and his followers are traitors. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why the fuck would they - what’s there to defend besides an insurrectionist who continues to try and overturn an election.  He and his followers are traitors. 

You have alot of word salad in your responses.

Doesn't matter to you that Hillary still believes she won the 16 election?

Does that make you a traitor as well?

Edited by Steve753

Just now, SnowRider said:

And D’s should.  Repugs a minority party being saved by an antiquated system they continue to manipulate.  Young people will saves us.  Our generation will not be remembered kindly 

I don't know why I even bother to point it out because it's like talking to a clogged drain full of gross hair.  The electoral vote is in place because it prevents exactly what you want.  Why the fuck should states like CA and NY determine the outcome of a Presidential election?

Young people will save us?  Is that because Biden is buying their votes with student debt forgiveness and free money? LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

You have alot of word salad in your responses.

Doesn't matter to you that Hillary still believes she won the 16 election?

:lol:  where are her rallies and protests? :lmao: Your false equivalencies are becoming legendary :lol:  

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You missed the part when I said that I’ve seen it. The entire thing. It’s just another Chappell act. This time, he’s not being screamed at over it because the left agrees with everything he’s saying basically because it is primarily a slam on Trump and he admits to being a dem. Spin it anyway you want, that’s how I see it. I’m sure I’m not alone but whatever. 

imo, he's actually speaking to the far left and saying 'you don't get it'.   he was also spot on, because Trump went right back in the house after 'exposing' them. 

well, that's my take at least 

:lol:  where are her rallies and protests? :lmao: Your false equivalencies are becoming legendary :lol:  

Well she knows no one would show up.

But she is however interviewed quite often, trying to stay relevant and constantly says she won.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well she knows no one would show up.

But she is however interviewed quite often, trying to stay relevant and constantly says she won.

She’s not trying to stay relevant at all.  Right wing media is peddling more misinformation.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

She’s not trying to stay relevant at all.  Right wing media is peddling more misinformation.  

Then why is she being interviewed?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't know why I even bother to point it out because it's like talking to a clogged drain full of gross hair.  The electoral vote is in place because it prevents exactly what you want.  Why the fuck should states like CA and NY determine the outcome of a Presidential election?

Young people will save us?  Is that because Biden is buying their votes with student debt forgiveness and free money? LOL

CA and NY are citizens also and their vote should count the same.  Besides they support rural red states so there’s that.  

Student loan forgiveness is a drop in the bucket compared to PPP.  Was that about buying votes?  I don’t think so and either is loan forgiveness.  I don’t GAF as I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’m all for improving circumstances for the next generation.  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Then why is she being interviewed?

The same reason most past leaders are - they have knowledge worth sharing and among about.  

You're an odd duck bud :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The J6 stuff is going so good, now they are going after his taxes. I thought the shit the FBI took from his house was the nail in his coffin? Then again, the multiple times they impeached him was the same story. If he quit now and completely walked away from politics, what would dems like yourself do? Would you spend more time praising your current leader/administration and all of their hard work? Because most people in this country would say THAT makes someone way more of a traitor, than what you’re saying of Trump. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the popular vote hasn’t went the way of the left in a long time. 

Speaking of the left were y’all for, or against, the young vote in 2016? 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does she, or does she not still believe she won in 2016? You could answer the question but your dancing around the bush has made you legendary. 

• Like 1

The same reason most past leaders are - they have knowledge worth sharing and among about.  

You're an odd duck bud :thumbsup:

She was never potus. 

She is no different than Trump and refuses to believe she lost in 16.

Does this make you a traitor?

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The J6 stuff is going so good, now they are going after his taxes. I thought the shit the FBI took from his house was the nail in his coffin? Then again, the multiple times they impeached him was the same story. If he quit now and completely walked away from politics, what would dems like yourself do? Would you spend more time praising your current leader/administration and all of their hard work? Because most people in this country would say THAT makes someone way more of a traitor, than what you’re saying of Trump. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the popular vote hasn’t went the way of the left in a long time. 

Speaking of the left were y’all for, or against, the young vote in 2016? 

You’re obviously immersed in a right wing echo chamber that feeds you misinformation and ignores reality.  7 of 8 last national elections have all gone blue.  Exception was 2004.  Simple fact you should be able to grasp.  Even though I  totally disagree with you - you seem more reasonable than many others on here. 

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imo, he's actually speaking to the far left and saying 'you don't get it'.   he was also spot on, because Trump went right back in the house after 'exposing' them. 

well, that's my take at least 

I can see that. Who’s pumping that up more though? Left, right or center? It’s being used for political talking points. You’ve already proved that. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

CA and NY are citizens also and their vote should count the same.  Besides they support rural red states so there’s that.  

Student loan forgiveness is a drop in the bucket compared to PPP.  Was that about buying votes?  I don’t think so and either is loan forgiveness.  I don’t GAF as I don’t have a dog in the fight but I’m all for improving circumstances for the next generation.  

Last I looked, their votes did count ... their electoral votes went the way of their respective state's popular vote & the state cast their electoral vote accordingly.  I'm sure you'd be screaming from atop the mountains if the GOP won a popular vote, and the D's won (unfairly) based on the electoral. :news:

The electoral college is just another example of how much smarter our founding fathers were & knew what was best for this country.

Hillary may believe she won in ‘16 but comparing that to what Trump spawned in 2020 is ridiculous and no I didn’t vote for her in ‘16.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why would Trumpers start posts about Trump? They start them about democrats.

as long as there's any chance of him becoming POTUS again... I won't let up on him. 

people here can call it TDS or whatever they want, and they're also free not to read or respond.  no one holds a gun to anyone's head to make them participate in these discussions.  

;)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The electoral college is just another example of how much smarter our founding fathers were & knew what was best for this country.

Agree on the EC and founders... except for on J6 right?  Actually, from election day until J6?  

Trump is a liar, has always been a liar and will continue to lie until he's in the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Agree on the EC and founders... except for on J6 right?  Actually, from election day until J6?  

Trump is a liar, has always been a liar and will continue to lie until he's in the ground. 

Politicians are liars. Some are despicable liars. Hillary Clinton probably leads the class on the latter. 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Politicians are liars. Some are despicable liars. Hillary Clinton probably leads the class on the latter. 

right, I detest her and voted for Bernie here ... almost worked. 

what I find hilarious and pathetic is how you get attacked by the magatards for bringing up DeSantis.  some can't see the forest due to all the trees in the way  

furthermore, some republicans blinded by Trump saw the real Trump on J6.  I know many that wrote him off for good after that horseshit.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

right, I detest her and voted for Bernie here ... almost worked. 

what I find hilarious and pathetic is how you get attacked by the magatards for bringing up DeSantis.  some can't see the forest due to all the trees in the way  

1457061447610.gif