Jump to content

No thread on the queer murderer?


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Raise your kids in the gender they were born with, and if they decide the gay lifestyle is for them when they reach the age of majority, fine.  Doing transgender surgery on anyone younger than that should be criminal.

Common sense is not allowed here, mister!!  Stop that immediately!! :cop:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah...my grandson... Doesn't make him any less of a faggot

Know the difference between a queer and a normal person? The queer can become a normal by killing someone...

No hammers this time?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Ok now this is seriously lame.If you must stalk me please get some better material,this is Badger level stuff:thumb: Although I see you in the Dinner thread and Meme thread for the first time and that's right out of Badger's Stalkers Handbook.I'm almost embarrassed for you.It's sad.

Obsessed much dude, maybe step away from the FS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obsessed much dude, maybe step away from the FS.

Ironic post of the year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obsessed much dude, maybe step away from the FS.

That fuckin' guy has got some serious 'me' issues he needs to work out....

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obsessed much dude, maybe step away from the FS.

 

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ironic post of the year.

 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

That fuckin' guy has got some serious 'me' issues he needs to work out....

And we have a challenger!!! This could be a close one folks :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

 

 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

 

 

And we have a challenger!!! This could be a close one folks :lol:

Dam you!!!

I was just about to say the same thing!

:lol:

Edited by Steve753
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

 

Dam you!!!

I was just about to say the same thing!

:lol:

Guys with zero self awareness are funny!!!!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HSR said:

Guys with zero self awareness are funny!!!!!! 

Well according to ole Snake this isn't real life.

Yet on the otherhand how many people have you met and ridden with!!!

 

DeadEntireAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well according to ole Snake this isn't real life.

Yet on the otherhand how many people have you met and ridden with!!!

 

DeadEntireAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

:lol: No kidding. It's just weird how some of these clowns act like security asking for ID/Proof Of Life but the same guys like to make fun of the guys that do that for real on this site. Almost like they wish they were Hall Monitors too:lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Does your wife know you don't like women?

Kind of shitty. People get jumped on for comments similar to that around here. 

Oh well, I’ll let you guys go back to your slap fest now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of shitty. People get jumped on for comments similar to that around here. 

Oh well, I’ll let you guys go back to your slap fest now. 

My original comment was meant to be funny.

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of shitty. People get jumped on for comments similar to that around here. 

Oh well, I’ll let you guys go back to your slap fest now. 

Yeah guys are getting a little too knit picky with the rules, the mere word wife gets some worked up. 

6F4B657E-7D09-4C93-BB5C-E54FAF40C597.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah guys are getting a little too knit picky with the rules, the mere word wife gets some worked up. 

6F4B657E-7D09-4C93-BB5C-E54FAF40C597.jpeg

I like a little extra padding in the hind section personally. 

:lol:

:bc:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

 

7975923A-4E85-4888-912F-82D35D2B5BE6.jpeg

Yet your opinions stand in direct opposition to everything that Thomas Sowell talks about.  Now THAT, is some irony.

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Ok now this is seriously lame.If you must stalk me please get some better material,this is Badger level stuff:thumb: Although I see you in the Dinner thread and Meme thread for the first time and that's right out of Badger's Stalkers Handbook.I'm almost embarrassed for you.It's sad.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obsessed much dude, maybe step away from the FS.

10 hours and hundreds of posts later no less....  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of shitty. People get jumped on for comments similar to that around here. 

Oh well, I’ll let you guys go back to your slap fest now. 

Yeah now that Snowrider is back, I'll just sit by and watch him and Steve see who can wear out the other first.  HSR won't know who's ass to sniff  :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, DriftBusta said:

HSR:  #1 poster 6 of the last 7 days, and #2 on the 7th.   I thought it was my imagination.  A distinction that I'd honestly be embarassed about. :lol:  And I'm the bloviating windbag.  To repeat an overused expression...."get a life".  

Apparently you are. So you'd be embarrssed by people liking your posts. Makes sense why you act like a dick all the time.

The fact that you looked this info up and posted it (misinterpreted it too :lol:) just shows who's triggered here chum(p)

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

 

 

10 hours and hundreds of posts later no less....  :lol: 

Yeah now that Snowrider is back, I'll just sit by and watch him and Steve see who can wear out the other first.  HSR won't know who's ass to sniff  :lol: 

Still offering that rent free space in your head? You toss Benny out after his comments next door to you :lol:

How do you get ANY work done when you're fucking off on 2 sites all day?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet your opinions stand in direct opposition to everything that Thomas Sowell talks about.  Now THAT, is some irony.

giphy.gif

10 hours and hundreds of posts later no less....  :lol: 

Yeah now that Snowrider is back, I'll just sit by and watch him and Steve see who can wear out the other first.  HSR won't know who's ass to sniff  :lol: 

Steve is easy to ignore.  Dude tries way too hard.  Bet he’s awkward’s as fuck in real life.  :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN trolled out a tranny to tell the world this man is NOT non-binary... 'just by looking at him'...

Think about that... :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...