Check your account email address ×

Can you imagine?

• Platinum Contributing Member

If the Bush administration was surveilling others that "incidentally" captured people in the Obama or Clinton team a year before the election?   Then imagine the outrage and calls of racism or misogyny if the National Security Adviser and other top officials were involved in unmasking the names of the Obama or Clinton team and leaking them to the press to damage them politically.

Reality is this is a political scandal unlike anything we have seen since Watergate and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it.   The left is outraged that the Russian's may have been spying on Clinton which of course is unfair only to us as we were spying on their diplomats as well as others.

Is there anything in the world more hypocritical than the US govt?   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

If the Bush administration was surveilling others that "incidentally" captured people in the Obama or Clinton team a year before the election?   Then imagine the outrage and calls of racism or misogyny if the National Security Adviser and other top officials were involved in unmasking the names of the Obama or Clinton team and leaking them to the press to damage them politically.

Reality is this is a political scandal unlike anything we have seen since Watergate and the MSM is COMPLETELY ignoring it.   The left is outraged that the Russian's may have been spying on Clinton which of course is unfair only to us as we were spying on their diplomats as well as others.

Watch Rachel Maddow's show.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why is there another bombshell revelation on Trump's tax returns? :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lol::lol::lol:   .....wait........ :lol::lol::lol: ok......ok, so....   :lol::lol::lol: 

33 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

I'm gonna need slinger to connect the dots for me on this. :news:

Yeah...me too.  But wait, here it is:

Image result for connecting dots complicated

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Afraid you might learn something?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

You are the perfect idiot MC!  PERFECT! :lol::lol::lol: 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Afraid you might learn something?

I actually watch her quite a bit.   It's good comedy.   Election night was AWESOME!  I can watch it over and over and over again.  "Even if he wins all of the toss up states which nobody does he would still lose."   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I actually watch her quite a bit.   It's good comedy.   Election night was AWESOME!  I can watch it over and over and over again.  "Even if he wins all of the toss up states which nobody does he would still lose."   :lol:  

And the Liar gets owned again   :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Exactly. Its only outrageous when the target is someone you like. And yes it should be illegal. But our govt has been doing that since Hoover formed the FBI. 

Holy shit is the liberal MSM attacking FOX NEWS over this!  Like Obama said..it's all Fox news' fault.  I think there needs to be a special prosecutor to find out what collusion existed between Russia and FOX news.  One appointed by the Democrats and overseen by Rachel Maddow.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Exactly. Its only outrageous when the target is someone you like. And yes it should be illegal. But our govt has been doing that since Hoover formed the FBI. 

You see no difference in our govt spying on us vs. foreign govt's spying on us?

I'll say it again whether an inside job or Russian phishing scam or Russian govt I'm all for holding those who stole the private property of the DNC accountable however its not even in the same ballpark as our own govt who just so happens to be the opposing party spying on a campaign or candidate.   If anyone here thinks that damaging information wouldn't have been leaked to the MSM or the Clinton camp if found is crazy.

The intell community thru incidental surveillance can spy on anyone they want.  Hell we KNOW without question they don't even need that.   Its just used as an excuse to make it look legal. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

You see no difference in our govt spying on us vs. foreign govt's spying on us?

I'll say it again whether an inside job or Russian phishing scam or Russian govt I'm all for holding those who stole the private property of the DNC accountable however its not even in the same ballpark as our own govt who just so happens to be the opposing party spying on a campaign or candidate.   If anyone here thinks that damaging information wouldn't have been leaked to the MSM or the Clinton camp if found is crazy.

The intell community thru incidental surveillance can spy on anyone they want. 

Rumor is Hoover had dirt on all kinds of US diplomats. And dont think for a minute that the pubes didnt use every resource possible to dig up dirt on Obama. If Trump was the man he says he is he would dismantle that whole domestic spying operation today...

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rumor is Hoover had dirt on all kinds of US diplomats. And dont think for a minute that the pubes didnt use every resource possible to dig up dirt on Obama. If Trump was the man he says he is he would dismantle that whole domestic spying operation today...

Hoover?   You do know he's been dead for 44 years?   I'm not denying he spied on politicians but come on that's a bit irrelevant to the topics being discussed.

When you got proof that the Bush admin used govt spying capabilities to dig up dirt on Obama then post it up.   Do you think for a second that could have been done to him without leaks. :lol:   

Its clearly obvious how this would be handled by the MSM if the roles were reversed.  Pretty obtuse not to see that.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hoover?   You do know he's been dead for 44 years?   I'm not denying he spied on politicians but come on that's a bit irrelevant to the topics being discussed.

When you got proof that the Bush admin used govt spying capabilities to dig up dirt on Obama then post it up.   Do you think for a second that could have been done to him without leaks. :lol:   

Its clearly obvious how this would be handled by the MSM if the roles were reversed.  Pretty obtuse not to see that.  

Not irrelevant at all. He started it all. Those govt agencies are nothing but spying vehicles. dont think for a minute that this hasnt gone on till now. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not irrelevant at all. He started it all. Those govt agencies are nothing but spying vehicles. dont think for a minute that this hasnt gone on till now. 

Well we do know Obama was listening in on Congressional leaders calls. :lol:   I've yet to see proof of a GOP POTUS doing it but I guess spying was going on just how much was Bush asking for.   

According to a bombshell Wall Street Journal article by Adam Entous and Danny Yadron, published online late Monday, the National Security Agency provided the White House with intercepted Israeli communications containing details of private discussions between Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. lawmakers and American Jewish groups on the Iran nuclear deal. If true, this could be the biggest scandal of the Obama presidency.

The Journal article explains that President Obama decided to stop NSA collection against certain foreign leaders after the backlash against Edward Snowden’s disclosure that the NSA had eavesdropped on German chancellor Angela Merkel’s cellphone and monitored communications of the heads of state of other close U.S. allies.

According to the Journal story, President Obama did not halt NSA spying against Netanyahu. This is not a surprise, given the president’s chilly relations with the Israeli leader and Israel’s aggressive spying against the United States. It’s also not a surprise that the Obama administration sought intelligence on Netanyahu’s efforts to undermine the nuclear deal. But it is stunning to learn that NSA sent the White House intelligence on private discussions with U.S. congressmen on a major policy dispute between the White House and Congress.

According to the Journal article, to avoid a paper trail that would show that they wanted the NSA to report on Netanyahu’s interactions with Congress, Obama officials decided to let the agency decide how much of this intelligence to provide and what to withhold. The article cited an unnamed U.S. official who explained, “We didn’t say, ‘Do it.’ We didn’t say, ‘Don’t do it.’”

This suggests major misconduct by the NSA and the White House of a sort not seen since Watergate. This suggests major misconduct by the NSA and the White House of a sort not seen since Watergate. First, intercepts of congressmen’s communications regarding a dispute between Congress and the White House should have been destroyed and never left the NSA building. The Journal article said a 2011 NSA directive requires direct communications between foreign intelligence targets and members of Congress to be destroyed, but gives the NSA director the authority to waive this requirement if he determines the communications contain “significant foreign intelligence.”

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/03/05/flashback.-remember-obama-used-nsa-spy-congress/

Scary shit if true.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/25/shocking-nsa-whistle-blower-tells-tucker-carlson-trump-supreme-court-congress-likely-spied-on/

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well we do know Obama was listening in on Congressional leaders calls. :lol:   I've yet to see proof of a GOP POTUS doing it but I guess spying was going on just how much was Bush asking for.   

According to a bombshell Wall Street Journal article by Adam Entous and Danny Yadron, published online late Monday, the National Security Agency provided the White House with intercepted Israeli communications containing details of private discussions between Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. lawmakers and American Jewish groups on the Iran nuclear deal. If true, this could be the biggest scandal of the Obama presidency.

The Journal article explains that President Obama decided to stop NSA collection against certain foreign leaders after the backlash against Edward Snowden’s disclosure that the NSA had eavesdropped on German chancellor Angela Merkel’s cellphone and monitored communications of the heads of state of other close U.S. allies.

According to the Journal story, President Obama did not halt NSA spying against Netanyahu. This is not a surprise, given the president’s chilly relations with the Israeli leader and Israel’s aggressive spying against the United States. It’s also not a surprise that the Obama administration sought intelligence on Netanyahu’s efforts to undermine the nuclear deal. But it is stunning to learn that NSA sent the White House intelligence on private discussions with U.S. congressmen on a major policy dispute between the White House and Congress.

According to the Journal article, to avoid a paper trail that would show that they wanted the NSA to report on Netanyahu’s interactions with Congress, Obama officials decided to let the agency decide how much of this intelligence to provide and what to withhold. The article cited an unnamed U.S. official who explained, “We didn’t say, ‘Do it.’ We didn’t say, ‘Don’t do it.’”

This suggests major misconduct by the NSA and the White House of a sort not seen since Watergate. This suggests major misconduct by the NSA and the White House of a sort not seen since Watergate. First, intercepts of congressmen’s communications regarding a dispute between Congress and the White House should have been destroyed and never left the NSA building. The Journal article said a 2011 NSA directive requires direct communications between foreign intelligence targets and members of Congress to be destroyed, but gives the NSA director the authority to waive this requirement if he determines the communications contain “significant foreign intelligence.”

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/03/05/flashback.-remember-obama-used-nsa-spy-congress/

Scary shit if true.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/25/shocking-nsa-whistle-blower-tells-tucker-carlson-trump-supreme-court-congress-likely-spied-on/

That Obama was a tenacious mother fucker. I dont think he ever slept, he just did illegal shit 24/7! He's listening in on everybody, forcing liberal agendas down our throat, trying to infiltrate his muslim brotherhood into our govt, conspiring with Iran, tanking the economy, taking our guns... Its just non-stop. Thank god he is gone and now he will be sent to jail!

Just now, Anler said:

That Obama was a tenacious mother fucker. I dont think he ever slept, he just did illegal shit 24/7! He's listening in on everybody, forcing liberal agendas down our throat, trying to infiltrate his muslim brotherhood into our govt, conspiring with Iran, tanking the economy, taking our guns... Its just non-stop. Thank god he is gone and now he will be sent to jail!

You are about as bi-polar as Ben at times. :lol: