Check your account email address ×

Boomers on Trump vs DeSantis.

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Florida has the highest retard rate in the country…..Texas is second.

Yeah, because California is such a beacon of pride in the US. Well, technically I guess it is if you consider pride in the rainbow context.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, because California is such a beacon of pride in the US. Well, technically I guess it is if you consider pride in the rainbow context.

The allure of California is its outright beauty of landscape. There isn’t one state that can match it. It has it all. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The allure of California is its outright beauty of landscape. There isn’t one state that can match it. It has it all. 

We can finally agree on something for a change ... holy shit, it's like the world is coming to an end!! :lol2:  That said, the POLITICS of California make it the #1 shithole of the US, and is why I quoted MC in the first place.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

We can finally agree on something for a change ... holy shit, it's like the world is coming to an end!! :lol2:  That said, the POLITICS of California make it the #1 shithole of the US, and is why I quoted MC in the first place.

Anyone that can’t agree on that just hasn’t been to the big state. It’s one of those places that just leaves you in awe. 

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

temperature and taxes

duh

Low taxes are something that liberals generally suck at, so yeah.

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

6 buck a gallon gas, silver spoon governor with a god complex, congestion, feces and dirty needles, sounds dreamy.

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And why are the taxes less ? And that temp  argument dose not fly with CA 

in Florida the taxes have been less since Mickey mouse moved there.  they don't spend jack shit on public schools.  also, states in warmer climates are required to spend far less.  there's a lot of reasons that don't necessarily revolve around whether their current governor has a D or R next to their name. 

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The east coast will be the first hit by a nuclear strike. God willing 

I guess I should move , just live in a Van in someones driveway. That would be epic.  9_9:lol: