2 members have voted

1. 1. I'm with team...

• Mitch
    • Lindsey

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is this a dems poll?

Two traitors.

rufucking serious? 

Lady Lindsey is one of Trump's biggest boot lickers.  Have you heard of Fulton county in Georgia over the past year? 

dimwit, stick to Canadian politics 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nobody's voted on it, another useless pull from the FS left. My vote. :thumbsup:

American Flag Girl GIF by Drivetanks

oh look, hockey puck has joined in the conversation to add virtually nothing and give a reach around...

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

rufucking serious? 

Lady Lindsey is one of Trump's biggest boot lickers.  Have you heard of Fulton county in Georgia over the past year? 

dimwit, stick to Canadian politics 

No, he's a fucking traitor.  A perfect Dem.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nobody is touching this one...the Republican party is seriously divided....pretty sad. Have to unify eventually if we are to win elections

I agree, and thank you for providing an adult response. 

The Republican party has gutted itself, divided and is lost until it decides if it's on team far right or team back to the center.  There's a reason Ronald Reagan and GWB served two terms from my pov, they stayed in the middle lane and didn't get too far off the tracks.  Trump never did, went hard right out of the box and is still on those rails.  Some support, agree and go along with it but not all have, as I don't know that they've acknowledged winning elections requires making the majority comfortable with you and your actions.  Trump failed miserably at it, and continues.  If DeSantis wants a shot at the title round, he's going to have to come back to the middle or likely get beaten by another Democrat.  Clinton, Bush2 and Obama figured out how not to be overly polarizing... DJT hasn't and I don't know that it's within the scope of his mental capacity.  When I say his ego cost him the last election, I'm sincere.  He might have won had he gone to the center in 2020, but... 

Now we have Biden ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Face it you're poll is a flop, and I'm not a fan of Lindsey Graham or Mitch McConnell or Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Eric Swalwell or AOC. They all need to go! 

youre fired donald trump GIF

Face it, you couldn't figure out how to post a poll if someone drew pictures for you.  

Enlighten us, who would you replace them all with?

These folks?

4tliby.gif

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Face it, you couldn't figure out how to post a poll if someone drew pictures for you.  

Enlighten us, who would you replace them all with?

These folks?

4tliby.gif

looks like black lives matter and Antifa in Madison, :lol:you got a vote on your poll C2C good for you.  :thumbsup: