Check your account email address ×

More Islamic Radical Terrorist Shit

• Gold Member

This is going to continue to happen more and more frequently unless the world is ready to handle the problem.  Don't think the world is ready to handle it yet as many can't acknowledge what the problem is but will as this stuff happens more frequently they world may open their eyes that sanctions and politically correct can't protect against this.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This is going to continue to happen more and more frequently unless the world is ready to handle the problem.  Don't think the world is ready to handle it yet as many can't acknowledge what the problem is but will as this stuff happens more frequently they world may open their eyes that sanctions and politically correct can't protect against this.

Ok your're king of the world..so what would you do?

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

A full on NATO lead invasion Normandy style of Iraq Syria Libya :)

Yeah..but of course we have to live in reality so that will never happen.

I think we need push them harder..piss them off some more...show them we aint afraid of those motherfuckers.

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I think we need push them harder..piss them off some more...show them we aint afraid of those motherfuckers.

Or, we could simply stop fucking with their countries and governments.

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

WRONG it could very much happen and will have to to end this bullshit and then occupy all three countries just like Gremany and Japan still are 70 years after WW2 :) 

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Ok your're king of the world..so what would you do?

Spill blood....  Might be some innocents involved.  Something like this but really no ground troop needed.  

Another option I would consider as King of the Day as a no kill approach I would say we are going to let the region be but ban anybody with a passport stamp from those areas or known travels in those areas from entering our country.  Instead of a no fly list we would have a no entry list.  If caught entering our country you and that person's family will be parachuted out a C130 above the hostile country they came from.  Just returning them.  There home countrymen would prolly shoot them before they hit the ground.  If found guilty by a jury of peers of a planning a hostile attack on the US and caught that person and their family also gets parachuted to the country or organization they lead alligency too.

We haven't militarily fucked with North Korea and they haven't done shit and won't do shit....  Same could be done with ISIS.

Edited by BOHICA