Check your account email address ×

POLL: WIll the Dems confirm Gorsuch...or chose oblivion

WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?

• Yes, they'll be smart
    • No, they'd rather burn

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Jews are making no public statements but on the ground Palestinians ownership on the west bank will continue to slide.

:lol: they've been losing land since 1947. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What we know about the recent history of the SC.

The GOP didn't filibuster Sotomayor or Kagen's nomination.   Both far left judges immediately got an up or down vote and votes from GOP members.

We know prominent dem politicians including Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden said Bush should not get a SC justice voted in the last year in office.   It should go to the next President.

Even Clarence Thomas was not filibustered.   

38 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Arafat's  plan was to breed the Palistinians into a majority and for a while it looked like it might work but I think that trend is reversed now.

Speaking of fake news and selective reporting. The Israelis have been committing genocide for some time there. Even a former president wrote a book on it. A good christian fellow too...

carter_cover_200-04ae37ba5e20f8e106d50bd5cde584f4037c5c6a-s6-c30.jpg

Jeez....I wish the US could have their own little terrorist nation-state to fight for it's land and lively hood by training their kids to kill from an early age.

Wait...Chicago?  Ahhhh....a "sanctuary city utopia!"

:lol:

STILL...no FSCE site libs voting here.  Man...that obstructionist and opposition doctrine goes right down to the ":fan club" membership level.

WOW.  What a "movement"!  Eight years of liberal ideology forced on everyone and now all undone in less than a few months. POTENT! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

STILL...no FSCE site libs voting here.  Man...that obstructionist and opposition doctrine goes right down to the ":fan club" membership level.

WOW.  What a "movement"!  Eight years of liberal ideology forced on everyone and now all undone in less than a few months. POTENT! :lol:

Tell us about the agenda being forced down our throats again please. Just so WE know.. :popcorn: 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tell us about the agenda being forced down our throats again please. Just so WE know.. :popcorn: 

The liberal agenda.  Are you really this dense?  You couldn't get that from my post?  It actually inspired you to start a liberal spin zone asking question after rhetorical question?  You can be a closet liberal if you want.  And I'll treat you as such.  If I hurt your feelings....I don't really give a fuck.  Man up...get out of your safe place, or, put me on "ignore" like you liberal "Real Deal" neighbor who absolutely REFUSES to be embarrassed.. :lol:

Now, you gonna vote...or are you too scared to?  What's it like to float all over and not have a real mental thought to what you believe?  Just another "wishy-washy" wanna be something that chooses confrontation with little or no "meat" in your own ideals.

SBYL

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The liberal agenda.  Are you really this dense?  You couldn't get that from my post?  It actually inspired you to start a liberal spin zone asking question after rhetorical question?  You can be a closet liberal if you want.  And I'll treat you as such.  If I hurt your feelings....I don't really give a fuck.  Man up...get out of your safe place, or, put me on "ignore" like you liberal "Real Deal" neighbor who absolutely REFUSES to be embarrassed.. :lol:

Now, you gonna vote...or are you too scared to?  What's it like to float all over and not have a real mental thought to what you believe?  Just another "wishy-washy" wanna be something that chooses confrontation with little or no "meat" in your own ideals.

SBYL

Post up some of the agendas please....

Just now, Anler said:

Post up some of the agendas please....

No....I'm pretty sure you know that already as I've seen you post about them...and disagree with them.  But now....you are on full on "Obama defense".

You're a funny dude.  DAMN JEWS! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No....I'm pretty sure you know that already as I've seen you post about them...and disagree with them.  But now....you are on full on "Obama defense".

You're a funny dude.  DAMN JEWS! :lol:

Just the ones that were FORCED down our throats. please? 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not your throat....you gladly took all that. :lol:

Fine, just the ones that were FORCED down YOUR throat. Should be easy to do. :news: 

dembanksterwallstreetupchuck , has blinked , now wants a closed door meeting with club senate leader where's waldo twitch  . The thought of demdirtyharry 51,  being used by the Repubs , has the dem party powerbroker$ a bit puckered with 2018 elections upcoming plus other Scotus  seats opening.

Edited by hwytohell

Just now, hwytohell said:

dembanksterwallstreetupchuck , has blinked , now wants a closed door meeting with club senate leader where's waldo twitch  . The thought of demdirtyharry 51,  being used by the Repubs , has the dem party powerbrokers a bit puckered with 2018 elections upcoming plus other Scotus  seats opening.

I'd be surprised if the Dems backed off.  I think it's all for political show to keep their fans happy and fighting the lost cause. "We tried and tried and tried....and tried....and the mean R's won't work with us!"

Maybe I am wrong though and some are coming to their senses.  But I haven't seen ANYBODY on that side coming to their senses at all.  ANYBODY.

And now with Rice about to be water boarded til she sings a nice harmonic tune, well......somebody had better be making some smart decisions on the Dem side. And real fucking soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd be surprised if the Dems backed off.  I think it's all for political show to keep their fans happy and fighting the lost cause. "We tried and tried and tried....and tried....and the mean R's won't work with us!"

Maybe I am wrong though and some are coming to their senses.  But I haven't seen ANYBODY on that side coming to their senses at all.  ANYBODY.

And now with Rice about to be water boarded til she sings a nice harmonic tune, well......somebody had better be making some smart decisions on the Dem side. And real fucking soon.

Sure seems that the dem party is rocked with the boil in bag news about fried Rice . But they will change the fake news media spin soon...........................

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ttt

Still no votes from the site liberals.  I find that perplexing.

Ahhhhh....denial..such a cruel mistress.

Its a private poll you have no idea who voted :flush: