Check your account email address ×

The President of the United States of America just agreed to pay $25,000,000 to people he defrauded

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol many yrs ago my cuz and his bud pick me up to go drinking . he just got his new van with a 4x4 conversion under it yada yada .

we are in a bar for like 3 hrs . come out and there is sliver paint in big runny blotches on the side of the van and passed out on the ground was a bumpy face Indian with silver paint all around his nose and mouth a can of paint and lets just say I almost felt sorry for this poor SOB . he never did fully wake up during his punishment .

was not to bad to get off qt of lacquer thinner and some rags 

Buhahaha, I was going to say you should have stomped a mudhole where he shits. Then I scrolled down to the punishment part.

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , the muzzys were all warms and fuzzy until it became Bushes fault   :lol:

Places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya were fairly safe prior to 2001. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Ignorant fucks like Analer forget about the USS Cole bombing or the Beiruit Marine Barracks bombing, just crazy shit :guzzle:  

So we invaded and helped destabilize Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Libya because Al queida bombed the us Cole? Gotcha. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

So we invaded and helped destabilize Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Libya because Al queida bombed the us Cole? Gotcha. 

The Bush mistake created an entire new generation of terrorists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

And a refugee crisis which everybody now hates. Biggest cluster fuck in American history. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

What short memories we have.  For the 3183rd time, most of the country and the world wanted us to do what we did.  And if a good conservative had succeeded Obama, maybe the job would be alot farther along, than the reality we live in now.  Which is weekly atrocities all over the world on a regular basis by wacko muslims hiding behind peaceful ones.  I suppose a more in depth conversation isn't possible, about all the issues that come into play, like geo politics, Islam, Bush doctrine, unknown threats, etc., and its easier just to pin it all on one guy. :news: 

good conservative,  SMH when is the last time we had a good conservative president,  1961.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt she was no better than Bush,  most of the righties here should have voted for her as she wants to bomb brown people just as much as they do.  

They both sucked 

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no doubt she was no better than Bush,  most of the righties here should have voted for her as she wants to bomb brown people just as much as they do.  

I think of her as the female Dick Cheney. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yah that's what I posted you stupid ignorant Nazi Pig Dog :guzzle:

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

the mistake was when bush 1 did not finnish the job. then when Clinton did nothing after the ss coal then again after the first world trade bomb 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

the mistake was when bush 1 did not finnish the job. then when Clinton did nothing after the ss coal then again after the first world trade bomb 

Shhhhhh!   Clinton the rapist is a hero to the left 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the mistake for Bush 2 was fighting it like a traditional war rather than surgical strikes to wipe out the enemy.  that would have been the right way to have dealt with both Saddam and Bin Laden.  And yes to your point was also an option for Clinton as well esp where bin laden was stirring shit up and easy to find at that point.  

Our ME policies have been a clusterfuck of epic proportions going back to the 40's/50's and getting progressively worse president after president but it came to a head because of how Bush reacted to 9/11

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol many yrs ago my cuz and his bud pick me up to go drinking . he just got his new van with a 4x4 conversion under it yada yada .

we are in a bar for like 3 hrs . come out and there is sliver paint in big runny blotches on the side of the van and passed out on the ground was a bumpy face Indian with silver paint all around his nose and mouth a can of paint and lets just say I almost felt sorry for this poor SOB . he never did fully wake up during his punishment .

was not to bad to get off qt of lacquer thinner and some rags 

When we were sledding up in Quebec last year we rode up to the indian reservation. They had steel cages around the gas pumps. Fucking indians are huffing that shit. wtf is wrong with them? 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the mistake for Bush 2 was fighting it like a traditional war rather than surgical strikes to wipe out the enemy.  that would have been the right way to have dealt with both Saddam and Bin Laden.  And yes to your point was also an option for Clinton as well esp where bin laden was stirring shit up and easy to find at that point.  

Our ME policies have been a clusterfuck of epic proportions going back to the 40's/50's and getting progressively worse president after president but it came to a head because of how Bush reacted to 9/11

That was just the excuse to get involved over there. Toppling Sadaam, assad and khadafi had nothing to do with terrorism. they just happened to be leaders in oil rich countries. 

And the biggest supporter of terrorism is the US govt.... :news: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That was just the excuse to get involved over there. Toppling Sadaam, assad and khadafi had nothing to do with terrorism. they just happened to be leaders in oil rich countries. 

And the biggest supporter of terrorism is the US govt.... :news: 

That's what I find humorous about our government pointing fingers at Russia.

I agree with you that our ME existence has been dismal from the beginning.  Our ideals don't sit well over there and never will.  I can't even remember a time growing up that the ME wasn't in the news over and over about being fucked up.  Us taking Saddam out, while he was a cruel dictator, only destabilized a region that Saddam held pretty tightly under his thumb.  Just because he wouldn't "play ball" by our rules, IT'S WAR!  And now we have the consequences of a fucking mess we will most likley never clean up.  But the Russians could...but we can't have that!  DEMS WANT WAR!

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK HAS ALL THIS SHIT BECOME!!!!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what I find humorous about our government pointing fingers at Russia.

I agree with you that our ME existence has been dismal from the beginning.  Our ideals don't sit well over there and never will.  I can't even remember a time growing up that the ME wasn't in the news over and over about being fucked up.  Us taking Saddam out, while he was a cruel dictator, only destabilized a region that Saddam held pretty tightly under his thumb.  Just because he wouldn't "play ball" by our rules, IT'S WAR!  And now we have the consequences of a fucking mess we will most likley never clean up.  But the Russians could...but we can't have that!  DEMS WANT WAR!

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK HAS ALL THIS SHIT BECOME!!!!

The conspiracy is that Sadaam, Khadafi and Assad were selling oil thru other currencies. And thru other currency manipulation China and Russia started dumping US treasury notes. Not too many entities big enough to pick up that kind of scratch. I think (just my opinion) that part of the deal with Iran was to trade in petro dollars and possibly pick up some of the treasury notes. We can always come back and fuck them later... 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

when is settling a suit considered a "conviction"  

It ain't. But as far as I'm concerned it's admitting guilt. Trump ain't the type to settle unless the battle is lost IMO 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bullshit....HW Bush was smart enough not to get involved in a fucking decade plus long quagmire...shame that his son lacks the same smarts.