Check your account email address ×

Red State Governors Races

This was the % of votes in state governors races won by Republicans.

WY 78.7%

VT 71.3%

AL 67.4%

TN 65.3%

AR 63.1%

OH 62.8%

SD 62.1%

NE 60.5%

ID 60.5%

FL 59.4%

SC 58.1%

IA 58.1%

NH 57.1%

OK 55.5%

TX 54.8%

GA 53.4%

texas, TEXAS ??!!!!!!???¿?

Greg Abbott only beat Beto by 11% ?  Wtf is going on in Texas folks? 

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WY 78.7%

VT 71.3%

AL 67.4%

TN 65.3%

AR 63.1%

OH 62.8%

SD 62.1%

NE 60.5%

ID 60.5%

FL 59.4%

SC 58.1%

IA 58.1%

NH 57.1%

OK 55.5%

TX 54.8%

GA 53.4%

maybe a little calitexas going on

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There has been a lot of migration to there from inside the country - they can't help but keep pulling the D lever!  :dunno:

c2c must be slow on the uptake.  I know he has been reading all the posts about cali dems moving to texas, yet still fails to figure it out.

Do you think Californians will make Texas bluer or change its demographics?

It’s too early to say. We don’t have really good data on the political leanings of people leaving. Some would say it’s the people who lean a little more right who come to Texas. We don’t know. What we do know is this: moving across long distances, especially for work reasons, skews young. The people coming to Texas are on the younger side. And young people, on average, have more progressive views on a number of social issues. A reasonable bet is any place that attracts a bunch of younger people is going to shift a little bit toward their views.

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The R's are fawked when Texas turns blue. They already are fawked as it is but that will make it permanent 

Listened to a retirement advisor today.  He said that you should never invest using emotions, instead use your brain and be in it for the long game.

Imagine if voters used that same logic, but then again, that is why most people are in debt and why we have liberals in charge in some places.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

WY 78.7%

VT 71.3%

AL 67.4%

TN 65.3%

AR 63.1%

OH 62.8%

SD 62.1%

NE 60.5%

ID 60.5%

FL 59.4%

SC 58.1%

IA 58.1%

NH 57.1%

OK 55.5%

TX 54.8%

GA 53.4%

Well the DNC spent 200 million bucks trying to get Stacey Abrams and Beto elected i know that.  Beto is 0 for 3 now isn't he?  He's a fucking pant load who needs to go away.

You guys can all blame me ... I went straight ticket with all the blue putzes.  I figured, college debt will transition to home owner's debt, vehicle debt, and by the time I become a gambling addict they'll take care of that debt too.  Life is gonna be grand!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Listened to a retirement advisor today.  He said that you should never invest using emotions, instead use your brain and be in it for the long game.

Imagine if voters used that same logic, but then again, that is why most people are in debt and why we have liberals in charge in some places.

Politics is most just shady shit, greed  and emotions 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You guys can all blame me ... I went straight ticket with all the blue putzes.  I figured, college debt will transition to home owner's debt, vehicle debt, and by the time I become a gambling addict they'll take care of that debt too.  Life is gonna be grand!!

gotta take up the fentanyl too. get good and hooked, free rehab, alternate drugs, and then qualify for the full ride

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2022 at 4:05 PM, racer254 said:

and you're not emotionally invested in Trump?

ExcitableImmaterialDipper-size_restricte