Check your account email address ×

An honest question

1 hour ago, HSR said:

All you guys better just settle da fuck down!!! Otherwise @DriftBusta is going to write all you guys citations for “ excessive posting towards one another in a derogatory manner” and he means business :lol:

And on Veterans Day no less.  Bravo. loser.  Some of your guys are fucking pathetic.   Not sure what I had to do with the last several pages, but when you don't have much else going on..... I guess.  Would love to see you run your trap in person to me and a couple others here I know well and have met in person several times over the years.  Have you done that ever?   Does anyone even know what you look like?   Or are you like Smales and just hide behind your keyboard?  At least he posts photos.  You're a nobody.  Are you a morbidly obese fat fuck who logs an average 126 miles a year?  Tell us a little about yourself.  Thats what most of us do here, you fucking weirdo.....  :lol:   :finger:

You a vet too ?? WWI or WW II?:lol: Are you talking bout yourself again? Yes dumbass met many members. In fact if I could have gotten holidays in short notice you never would have went on the HCS ride :lol:I had to pass but went in the next one. Your ego has no bounds does it :roflcrying:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

You a vet too ?? WWI or WW Ii?:lol: Are you talking bout yourself again? Yes dumbass met many members. In fact if I could have gotten holidays in short notice you never would have went on the HCS ride :lol:I had to pass but went in the next one. Your ego has no bounds does it :roflcrying:

I was thinking the same about you, given you seem to have something to prove.  Honestly at our age (anoyone over 30 to be honest), its weird to me.  You're obviously a disgruntled person.  I can't help you with that.  I would just prefer you move on and find someone else to be weird to.

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Today I can get it for $2.96 lbs on 80/20.  Bit cheaper if I go directly to the rancher but requires buying more bulk type…  1/4, 1/2, whole cow type stuff.

D88139A3-4444-4EF2-9CA7-58F07FF4321D.thumb.png.8868740360beba1578c1e4a76d6827cc.png

Beef in a tube, no fucking way.  Beef has doubled in the past two years locally.  Groceries up more than 50%.

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If a oil company drills a well for a cost of a million dollars and it produces nothing can they claim that expense in theit taxes?

Sounds like your implying if you have a negative ebit you should pay taxes.  That or you lack rudimentary business understanding.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Look down. I have posted many times Biden is brain dead and not fit to be POTUS. Sorry if your orange glasses never let you see them.

:lol:  

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was thinking the same about you, given you seem to have something to prove.  Honestly at our age (anoyone over 30 to be honest), its weird to me.  You're obviously a disgruntled person.  I can't help you with that.  I would just prefer you move on and find someone else to be weird to.

“Something to prove”….FFS you just described yourself to a T.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Beef in a tube, no fucking way.  Beef has doubled in the past two years locally.  Groceries up more than 50%.

Sounds like your implying if you have a negative ebit you should pay taxes.  That or you lack rudimentary business understanding.

While Exxon has record profits they have write downs that are subsidized in taxes.

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you have any little nicknames for the people on here who love Biden?

Except for MC who has been trolling since HCS days,(with great success I might add) I see no one who has near the level of devotion for him that you and most others do for Trump.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Except for MC who has been trolling since HCS days,(with great success I might add) I see no one who has near the level of devotion for him that you and most others do for Trump.

Wonder why?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No I don't, I have seen it my whole adult life blind loyalty and tribalism.  

Is it blind loyalty when someone consistently does what you think is the right thing? Is that person somehow not worthy of it?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is it blind loyalty when someone consistently does what you think is the right thing? Is that person somehow not worthy of it?

If they actually do it and not just talk about it yes, let me know when that happens.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don't you move on?

200w-5.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Something to prove”….FFS you just described yourself to a T.

He's not big into self awareness.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Would love to see you run your trap in person to me and a couple others here I know well and have met in person several times over the years.  Have you done that ever?   Does anyone even know what you look like?   Or are you like Smales and just hide behind your keyboard?  At least he posts photos.  You're a nobody.  Are you a morbidly obese fat fuck who logs an average 126 miles a year?  Tell us a little about yourself.  Thats what most of us do here, you fucking weirdo.....  :lol:   :finger:

You got :owned: on this whole "nobody knows you":lol: as for the bold :lol2:

00A7BC5F-33AA-41C2-92CA-CB2F9151507D.jpeg

Just now, Snake said:

Now how would it look if the member who has been here the longest took such an infantile suggestion?

Run along son, you bother me.

Good.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The way a piece of shit sticking to your shoe bothers you.

You scuff it off on the curb, stomp a mud puddle or 2 and all is good.

There's no way your pea sized brain thought of that on its on own.