Check your account email address ×

Polaris Boost on DTR.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Must be a lot of weaklings here 

Heavy is heavy but power can offset that a little bit. Still when you’re trying to lay a sled over or maneuver in tight spots it doesn’t matter if it’s 500hp. It’s still heavy 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Must be a lot of weaklings here 

Has nothing to do with how strong you are when it comes to deep snow ridding unless you are on some overweight unbalanced pos built to go 660 ft at a time . 5ft 3 chick's ride deep snow all fucking day .

When all your weight is in the nose no amount of power is keeping the nose up when you let off for even a second . Then you are on a trenching dozer . Then when you are on a tank like that you can't just brap and lean a bit you are constantly jumping from side to side and yanking with all you got . Then when it dose start to pull over it is so fuckibg heave it wants to keep rolling and diving . Now you jump the other way just to get it flat . Total pos for any real deep snow 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Has nothing to do with how strong you are when it comes to deep snow ridding unless you are on some overweight unbalanced pps built to go 660 ft at a time . 5ft 3 chick's ride deep snow all fucking day .

When all your weight is in the nose no amount of power is keeping the nose up when you let off for even a second . Then you are on a trenching dozer . Then when you are on a tank like that you can't just brap and lean a bit you are constantly jumping from side to side and yanking with all you got . Then when it dose start to pull over it is so fuckibg heave it wants to keep rolling and diving . Now you jump the other way just to get it flat . Total pos for any real deep snow 

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

When I ever trade in my maga sled I'm prolly gonna get one of those skeedoo turbos. Unless Polaris comes out with a killer 4 stroke turbo trail sled. 

The skidoo turbo is a total faggot sled 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Honestly I really hope Polaris takes over #1 in sales. Ski doo needs it.

Polaris has shown real ingenuity , skidoo chases status quo mediocrity. I agree with you. Polaris selling more sleds would just increase their ability to refine their product while providing more groundbreaking stuff 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

:lol: 

Laugh it up . Then come out west with me you can rent a 3/4 ton and show me how it is done . They usualy have 1 or 2 in alpine . I will even rent a 600 or 550 fan and we can see who can go further with our getting stuck and see who can get further up in the trees with out getting stuck . Hell I will even play high mark with you you may even with that one but I doubt it 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Laugh it up . Then come out west with me you can rent a 3/4 ton and show me how it is done . They usualy have 1 or 2 in alpine . I will even rent a 600 or 550 fan and we can see who can go further with our getting stuck and see who can get further up in the trees with out getting stuck . Hell I will even play high mark with you you may even with that one but I doubt it 

Come all the way out there just to watch you fall off our sled all day and pretend that somehow that makes you a badass? No thanks