Check your account email address ×

Another Hero In Action

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Just give the ID on go on with your day. 

Bullshit…he asked her in the beginning if she was a tyrant and she said yes. Also once she ascertained his walking stick was not a gun she should have let him go immediately. FFS she should have never stopped him at all…don’t empower these shitty cops.

• Like 4

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bullshit…he asked her in the beginning if she was a tyrant and she said yes. Also once she ascertained his walking stick was not a gun she should have let him go immediately. FFS she should have never stopped him at all…don’t empower these shitty cops.

I know, completely agree, but he just exacerbated the situation by not complying. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just give the ID on go on with your day. 

Nope don’t work that way, probable cause or suspected of a crime. Or get the fuck kicken stones   

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

Nope don’t work that way, probable cause or suspected of a crime. Or get the fuck kicken stones   

Maybe so, but we've all seen the you tube videos out there and know it won't go very well for you if you don't comply usually. I personally don't give cops attitude ever.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good lord…

Lawsuits against the police depts are the only way this will stop, which, I think they’re learning quickly of.

Edited by akvanden

Just now, Steve753 said:

Maybe so, but we've all seen the you tube videos out there and know it won't go very well for you if you don't comply usually. I personally don't give cops attitude ever.

I don’t give them attitude, but i also Don let them think they are the all mighty and above me 

Just now, toslow said:

I don’t give them attitude, but i also Don let them think they are the all mighty and above me 

I've never felt that with my dealings with the police. Maybe it's you that has the issue if they make you feel that way.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never felt that with my dealings with the police. Maybe it's you that has the issue if they make you feel that way.

Don’t happen every time, but it has happened in my past. Like i said i don’t let people walk over me, I’ve got a little more pride than some i guess 

Just now, toslow said:

Don’t happen every time, but it has happened in my past. Like i said i don’t let people walk over me, I’ve got a little more pride than some i guess 

If asking you for ID hurts your pride you've got bigger issues.

:bc:

Just now, toslow said:

You see this as an id issue, i see this as a bow down to me I’m the law 

It's funny you know, democrats don't want to show their ID to be able to vote. Maybe you're liberal and you don't know it.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Crock of shit! Once she realized the walking stick wasn't a weapon she should've just said "sorry sir have a good day"

That's about it. Do what she says and file a complaint.

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Crock of shit! Once she realized the walking stick wasn't a weapon she should've just said "sorry sir have a good day"

Yup. And now its all on video.  He should have an easy case of false arrest and damages.

• Like 3