Check your account email address ×

wheres nancy?' iwas the war chant of jan.6th '

• Gold Member

they were all saying it on the darkest day in human history .. fucking ultramagas.

How has Paul Pelosi's attack become politicized? - YouTube  

LOL. oh man. its just shameless. who in the fuck watchs this shit and thinks ' yeah..i knew it was trumps fault ' ...

this delusion takes talent to believe at this point.

Edited by ZR800efi

• ZR800efi changed the title to wheres nancy?' iwas the war chant of jan.6th '
4 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

they were all saying it on the darkest day in human history .. fucking ultramagas.

LOL. oh man. its just shameless. who in the fuck watchs this shit and thinks ' yeah..i knew it was trumps fault ' ...

People with uncontrollable TDS

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You forgot about his wingnuts chanting 'hang Mike Pence'... you do remember the vice president right?  

Treasonous... or 1st amendment? 🤔

What about them?  Was that trump's fault as well, is that what you're saying?

4 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

who's delusional? 

some of you live under rocks

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Fucking MAGA morons.

name calling doesn't make them want to look at anything that might change their preconceived notions. 

https://www.salon.com/2022/11/03/trial-shows-oath-keepers-never-wanted-january-6-to-end-and-candidates-plan-to-grant-their-wish/

this one is hilarious

Oath Keepers spent over $400 at post-US Capitol riot feast at the Olive Garden, prosecutors say

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/01/politics/oath-keepers-olive-garden-january-6/index.html#scso=_aKljY-HOF7jl0PEPuJOBcA_115:731.5555419921875

I'm sure Olive garden doesn't want to make that part of their advertising campaign.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this man, a lifelong conservative federal judge said it quite eloquently...

Like I said.  Post up a few more Salon and CNN links, that'll show your bonafides.  Benny fucking (D) Thompson?  Conservative?  sure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like I said.  Post up a few more Salon and CNN links, that'll show your bonafides.  Benny fucking (D) Thompson?  Conservative?  sure.

watch the judge and get back to me, unless you're afraid of what you might hear.

those links popped up in seconds, just like this... 

https://www.google.com/search?q=january+6&oq=&aqs=chrome.3.69i177j35i39i362l14.-1j0j1&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I didn't go hunting for them, but that's what you want to believe, isn't it?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

name calling doesn't make them want to look at anything that might change their preconceived notions

Just to make things crystal clear….He never starts the name callings. He’s the good guy :lol: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

watch the judge and get back to me, unless you're afraid of what you might hear.

those links popped up in seconds, just like this... 

https://www.google.com/search?q=january+6&oq=&aqs=chrome.3.69i177j35i39i362l14.-1j0j1&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I didn't go hunting for them, but that's what you want to believe, isn't it?

Hey listen dude, I need no lectures from the likes of you.  I know all I need to know about Benny Thompson.  Your contrarian (self proclaimed) is weak sauce.  Go play your yeah but what about games with your kids.  Adults are talking here.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey listen dude, I need no lectures from the likes of you.  I know all I need to know about Benny Thompson.  Your contrarian (self proclaimed) is weak sauce.  Go play your yeah but what about games with your kids.  Adults are talking here.

I wonder if you consider yourself a 'conservative' or a 'maga' because I'm fairly certain you can't disseminate between the two at this point in time.

ffwd Benny and listen to M Luttig., then ffwd Liz and listen to Luttig. 

the other day you posted a picture of your Ronald Reagan Tshirt, how do you feel he would react to your new prophet?   I'd speculate our opinions will differ.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your links never fail to disappoint.  Who's next, Trevor Noah and Joy Reid?  Be sure and post up Hilary's sound bytes of the week too.

you don't strike me as a coward or unwilling to listen to alternative voices, but it's abundantly clear your brain can't listen to what Luttig had to say...   

• Like 1

Her son died because of people like Kari Lake,

Biden's son died because of people like Trump,

Right?  Both are relative newcomers to politics, but the real politicians are controlling the narrative and convincing many of just plain bullshit.

Jesus Christ, there are some people in the world that are so fucking dumb that they can't understand the problem in this country and in Washington are the politicians that keep getting put in place like BIDEN  40+ years in politics by incompetent people like Biden is why Kari Lake and Trump got involved in politics.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fucking MAGA morons.

53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wonder if you consider yourself a 'conservative' or a 'maga' because I'm fairly certain you can't disseminate between the two at this point in time.

ffwd Benny and listen to M Luttig., then ffwd Liz and listen to Luttig. 

the other day you posted a picture of your Ronald Reagan Tshirt, how do you feel he would react to your new prophet?   I'd speculate our opinions will differ.

21C4546B-B055-42D9-B344-C4258AD1BA75.jpeg