Check your account email address ×

The intruder shouted “where is Nancy?” before the attack, according to a source briefed on the attack.

Just now, toslow said:

Is that why they are seeing lots of natives women go missing 

Most of them are killed by the native men around them.  Same with any community or ethnicity 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ACE said:

There’s shitty white people and shitty brown people. Doubt he disagrees 

im white as snow with blue eyes. 

the gov says im native,  the irish balences it out.  

funny part is i know people that look like the cleveland indians ' symbol that just crawled out a teepee, status denied.

i used to fuck with one of em , telling him to get off my land and shit.

white indian priviledge. 

one time when i lived out west , i went on a reserve to buy cheap cigarettes on the way to work camp. 

so i go in the door of the reserve convenience store that had 2 bullet holes in the door , no lie ,  and im standing in line and everyone in the store is glaring at me.

' eh, i think your lost.you look pretty pale to be in here at night '

'im a status Indian sir ' pulls out card

' not a fucking chance ...this is fake !"

fucking guys wouldnt believe me. it was pretty hillarious.eventually after 5 mins of arguing the store keep reluctantly handed me my carton of smokes.

true story. lol.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, toslow said:

Is that why they are seeing lots of natives women go missing 

well that and they can get pretty lippy on the sauce.

im not about hitting women , but ive seen some shit where id say ' well thats wrong but i understand ' lol

when i was 13, we used to get the local alcholic to get us our beer in exchange for a few when we were all underage. his house was like an episode of jerry springer.

i seen a native women hit the alcoholic guy in back of the head with a cast iron old school frying pan .

my friend not used to seeing this kinda shit every other friday jumped up and said ' omg hes dead !!'  ..naw , he is fine. he will be up in a couple mins ' and continued drinking .sure enough 3 to 4 mins later he woke up .' fucking splitting headache guys wtf..pass me a beer would ya ' 

no idea he got flatlined by a frying pan. we didnt bother telling him.

Edited by ZR800efi

7 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

im white as snow with blue eyes. 

the gov says im native,  the irish balences it out.  

funny part is i know people that look like the cleveland indians ' symbol that just crawled out a teepee, status denied.

i used to fuck with one of em , telling him to get off my land and shit.

white indian priviledge. 

one time when i lived out west , i went on a reserve to buy cheap cigarettes on the way to work camp. 

so i go in the door of the reserve convenience store that had 2 bullet holes in the door , no lie ,  and im standing in line and everyone in the store is glaring at me.

' eh, i think your lost.you look pretty pale to be in here at night '

'im a status Indian sir ' pulls out card

' not a fucking chance ...this is fake !"

fucking guys wouldnt believe me. it was pretty hillarious.eventually after 5 mins of arguing the store keep reluctantly handed me my carton of smokes.

true story. lol.

Lol

i know a full status that’s white as snow with red hair 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Lol

i know a full status that’s white as snow with red hair 

during the whole blm riots were going on , i was pretty vocal on how retarded it is that everyones pretending this is ok because there that scared to be called a racist we have to pretend we don't see whats happening right in front of us.

anyways , as youd expect , a few younger cunty girls ii know that can't get whiter if they were painted took exception to what i said and proceeded to tell me to check my white Priveledge  and you dont know what its like to have your people persecuted so shut your fucking mouth ' etc etc and other aggressive over the top emotional horseshit.

so after a few mins of this i pull out my status card and say ' sorry , fucking cheryle , but my people were slaughtered by your people and i cannot believe youd disrespect the suffering of the indigenous  minority of canada but its fucking typical for you goddam white people '' clutching my pearls like a woke sissy that just got stabbed .

the speed of that 180 was so fucking classic she nearlly cried apollogizing over and over 

' fuck off racist.i don't want your fake apollogy.'

well you should of seen the loon having her game being turned on her. it was the fastest backpeddle in the history of mankind.

then i cut the act and started laughing.' see what that feels like you dumb slut?' bullshit right? yeah fuck outta here'

she hates me to this day.

status card. liberal kryptonite.

Edited by ZR800efi

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

during the whole blm riots were going on , i was pretty vocal on how retarded it is that everyones pretending this is ok because there that scared to be called a racist we have to pretend we don't see whats happening right in front of us.

anyways , as youd expect , a few younger cunty girls ii know that can't get whiter if they were painted took exception to what i said and proceeded to tell me to check my white Priveledge  and you dont know what its like to have your people persecuted so shut your fucking mouth ' etc etc and other aggressive over the top emotional horseshit.

so after a few mins of this i pull out my status card and say ' sorry , fucking cheryle , but my people were slaughtered by your people and i cannot believe youd disrespect the suffering of the indigenous  minority of canada but its fucking typical for you goddam white people '' clutching my pearls like a woke sissy that just got stabbed .

the speed of that 180 was so fucking classic she nearlly cried apollogizing over and over 

' fuck off racist.i don't want your fake apollogy.'

well you should of seen the loon having her game being turned on her. it was the fastest backpeddle in mankind.

then i cut the act and started laughing.' see what that feels like you dumb slut?' bullshit right? yeah fuck outta here'

she hates me to this day.

Lol oppression Olympics is fun 

I just tell people that I’m not white. I’m Jewish and my ancestors were slaves. They have no clue what to say. It’s all so stupid 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

Lol oppression Olympics is fun 

I just tell people that I’m not white. I’m Jewish and my ancestors were slaves. They have no clue what to say. It’s all so stupid 

had a hardcore older liberal type that thinks hes a genius on all things get dumb on me similar to the young cunt earlier, but then when i dropped i was status he turned 180 and was going all bleeding heart on me.

'your people ..why do you think there all drinkers and downtrodden ? its systemic white oppress'

' well they could just get a fucking job like the rest of us'

crickets haha.fucking guy didnt know what to say.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this thread has taken a weird turn? 

true.. lets get back to the gay affair that resulted in a hammerfight.

im going all in on they were the gheys. you think ?

Edited by ZR800efi

11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

true.. lets get back to the gay affair that resulted in a hammerfight.

im going all in on they were the gheys. you think ?

truthfully I don't know at this point and it's all quite peculiar.  it is comical though how it went from right wing nutjob act of violence to gay encounter gone bad in a matter of a few hours.  that's the internet though.

DePape plead not guilty in the arraignment but then there's his signed affidavit.  clearly this dude isn't right in the head.  the trial might be entertaining but I very much doubt the judge is going to allow cameras into the courtroom. 

the memes are funny but AC's rabid dog 'got-cha-ism' and whataboutism isn't :)

• Gold Member

alright guys listen , a jokes a joke but lets be real here.

there far left. everyone knows far left guys are totally not gay at all.