Check your account email address ×

Halloween Candy Shortage

• Gold Member

I got this one neighbor bitch I can't fucking stand and she doesn't live there she rents in the summers. So I'm gonna put a bag of apples on her porch then sit back with a few beers and watch the neighborhood kids fucking wreck that place!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

They make that shit any smaller you will need tweezers to eat it.  

I got 4 of the full size bar boxes at Costco this week .almost 80 bucks for the little  beggers lol 

Even the full size bars have substantially shrunk 

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I got this one neighbor bitch I can't fucking stand and she doesn't live there she rents in the summers. So I'm gonna put a bag of apples on her porch then sit back with a few beers and watch the neighborhood kids fucking wreck that place!

Would not hurt to put a few 18 packs of eggs on the curb 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Don't forget the shaving creme:guzzle:

i reminded my stepdaughter about the warzone we used to have. they restricted buying eggs, shaving cream, etc. , so i built up a supply for her. wasn't gonna send her out there unprepared . her response "yeah my kids won't be doing any bombing" . our best night was using an old pickup with a wood rack side on it. we had 2 garbage cans filled with rotted pears in the truck. we pulled up to the warzone with 2 of us in the bed, the driver blows the horn and when everyone looks he blinded them with a spotlight and we threw handfuls of slop at them. people were yelling "what the fuck is that shit, it stinks"  . we got hit by nothing but mauled all the streets in the warzone. got pulled over and we were still in the bed. cops were struggling not to laugh , said they heard we were the champs of the night. asked what was in the garbage cans, we told him. he was trying his best not to crack up laughing. made us dump the liquid out and sent us on our way. that was a good night. now you see none of that here. probably felony assault to hit someone with an egg

16 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

the joys of living in the woods. only 1 kid in 27 years, and was driven in a car. lucky him i had some candy bars. be a long dark night for 5 candy bars walking my road

Same

we have never have kids to our house. We go to friends.  I like seeing the little  kids trucking up to the door.  Hopefully it will continue.   We took grandkids during Covid, it was kind of different but a lot of houses still handing out candy.