Check your account email address ×

The Republican plan to deal with inflation is still hiding well

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe in a few weeks? The best plan ever will be released? 
lmao

Do nothing republicans……real lazy asses.

So your finally coming out of the closet and admitting that our current democratic administration has put the country into a nosedive and needs help.

Wow

MC can't hear you.jpg

Edited by Doug

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well I guess the GOP'ers could pass another bill to eliminate even more college debt, force more "Green New Deal" bullshit, and give us Round #2 of the Inflation Reduction Act.  That sure seems to be working really well for the Dems.

tax cuts, because let's be honest... no one wants to pay for any of the spending from Republicans and Democrats.

our kids are the same age, let them sort it out and pay for it... worked for the Boomers and could work for you and I.  ;)

14 hours ago, Snake said:

All the democrats had to do when they came to power was to take a fucking vacation and leave shit alone.

that's pretty much spot on

the retards that they are piled right on to the mountain of spending that happened during Trump though.   Dems have zero fiscal restraint.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

tax cuts, because let's be honest... no one wants to pay for any of the spending from Republicans and Democrats.

our kids are the same age, let them sort it out and pay for it... worked for the Boomers and could work for you and I.  ;)

that's pretty much spot on

the retards that they are piled right on to the mountain of spending that happened during Trump though.   Dems have zero fiscal restraint.

But that's just fine as long as they don't LIE about it...........RIGHT?

That's all I hear from some on here is that republicans lie about being fiscally conservative and that is just unacceptable. 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But that's just fine as long as they don't LIE about it...........RIGHT?

That's all I hear from some on here is that republicans lie about being fiscally conservative and that is just unacceptable. 

over the years I've seen less and less fiscal responsibility from the Republicans, and more IN YOUR FACE spending from the Dems 

imo, for the mid-terms and for '24 the republican message should have been... "look at this enormous financial mess and debt we all share, and here is precisely how we as a party all plan to fix it and make the future better." 

16 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well I guess the GOP'ers could pass another bill to eliminate even more college debt, force more "Green New Deal" bullshit, and give us Round #2 of the Inflation Reduction Act.  That sure seems to be working really well for the Dems.

don't forget jacking up interest rates right along side the inflation reduction bullshit. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe in a few weeks? The best plan ever will be released? 
lmao

Do nothing republicans……real lazy asses.

Can’t say what this admin is doing right now?

Wouldn't that be a little more important then what ifs?

:queef: 

• Like 1