Check your account email address ×

House pulls the plug on internet privacy rules

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this is the kind of anti-privacy shit that normally puts ben into a tirade but what's he say now? "meh, why did obama wait so long?"  wtf does it matter?  it wasn't allowed before and now it is you god damn idiot. 

I will wait for details.....im sure obama snuck some bullshit it and thats why it is being repealed. Plus...fuck republicans anyway

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will wait for details.....im sure obama snuck some bullshit it and thats why it is being repealed. Plus...fuck republicans anyway

the dems had the majority in the fcc and during those years this was not allowed. several dems were either retiring, or stepping down, leaving the committee vulnerable to repukes. that is why they made the rules back in october.  

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:02 PM, Mainecat said:

Not according to some here

U do understand the law never went in to effect ? of do u people not get that part.

13 hours ago, Anler said:

It's already happening bro. I only drink beer. 

oh how convenient u realize all the water in your beer is filtered right and that one of the first filters is made of charcoal just saying

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

U do understand the law never went in to effect ? of do u people not get that part.

oh how convenient u realize all the water in your beer is filtered right and that one of the first filters is made of charcoal just saying

Purest water you can drink!

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Because they expected the worst.

Those who have rode with me know that I always say; "plan for the worst, hope for the best" :thumb:

Thank you for asking that question Jeffery :bc: 

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the dems had the majority in the fcc and during those years this was not allowed. several dems were either retiring, or stepping down, leaving the committee vulnerable to repukes. that is why they made the rules back in october.  

Oh...nice shooting you two!  Maybe you should stand closer.  

Image result for missed target

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Seems like a dumb fucking move by the repubs. They had some GA congressman on Steele and Unger (Sirius). They mutilated the clown for his reasons for voting. Good fun. 

Don't let loose that arrow.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, Obama admin "landmining" horse shit legislation as he did all he could to sabotage the office of the presidency for his successor.  

Weak, inept, corrupt whiney leadership on the left.  Period.

Opioids 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Again, Obama admin "landmining" horse shit legislation as he did all he could to sabotage the office of the presidency for his successor.  

Weak, inept, corrupt whiney leadership on the left.  Period.

:lol: explain how in the fuck this was some sort of sabotage...

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

R:lol: explain how in the fuck this was some sort of sabotage...

I could, and most wveryevery me here would get it if they don't already do.  You however, wouldn't get it....and the Slinger Vortex fires back up!

:lol:

hey, how are you sleeping?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Almost every search engine and social media site you visit sells your information including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.  People should be against all of it. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I could, and most wveryevery me here would get it if they don't already do.  You however, wouldn't get it....and the Slinger Vortex fires back up!

:lol:

hey, how are you sleeping?

explain it anyway. sleeping rather well, why?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

explain it anyway. sleeping rather well, why?

No.  Did you read his legislation he signed before skipping out of the house after lighting the drapes on fire?  He's a typical loser liberal.

As far as your sleep goes, I've been trying to keep it down in this echo chamber head of yours but Skidooski likes to get his drunk on and kick a bucket around in here....I know he probably wakes you up a few times a night doing so but, he brings beer and pizza so I'm fine with it.  BTW, smells like shit up in this empty void.  Brush your fucking dick skinners every now and then.

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Highmark said:

Almost every search engine and social media site you visit sells your information including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.  People should be against all of it. 

THIS!