Check your account email address ×

Someone please borrow them a shovel

The Telegraph

Russian soldiers 'living in holes they have dug with their bare hands' in Ukraine

Jessica Abrahams
Sat, October 22, 2022 at 10:01 AM

Russian conscripts attend a military training - ARKADY BUDNITSKY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Russian conscripts attend a military training - ARKADY BUDNITSKY/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Newly mobilised Russian soldiers say they have been "thrown out like dogs" in the fields of Ukraine with no information, no orders and no equipment in video footage circulating on social media.

The soldiers, who say they are from Krasnodar in southern Russia, claim that after a month of being transported between different locations, they were dropped off "somewhere in the fields of Ukraine" with no radio, no ammunition and no medicine. They say they do not even know where they are.

The men add that they are living in holes dug out of the ground with their bare hands as temperatures drop to zero at night time. Two people are so sick they need to be hospitalised, the men say.

"There is no information, no command. We sit like on [tenterhooks], because we do not know where are our own [and] where are the enemy. No radio, no cartridges, no s***," one says.

They claim that their families even had to pay for their military uniforms and that they had to dig the holes with their hands because they were not provided with shovels.

"No shovel, nothing with us... We live just in the field... They bring some food, literally two times a day. We burn fires, chop trees, dig," one says.

It is just the latest information to emerge about the treatment of men mobilised by Russia to fight in Ukraine, many of whom have been sent to the frontlines without training.

British intelligence had previously indicated that Russian conscripts were being forced to pay for their own body armour.

Meanwhile in a recent video posted from the Stavropol region in southern Russia, a soldier displayed the kit he had been given, which included a plastic paintballing mask and children's gloves.

Some men mobilised just last month have already been killed and sent back to Russia in coffins.

It comes amid indications that the partial mobilisation of troops is undermining support for President Vladimir Putin in Russia.

:lol: fucking retards gorging themselves are retarded lying American propaganda trash 

how fucking stupid would you have to be to be a Trumper screaming fake news about everything yet still believe this rubbish .....god damned retards 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking retards gorging themselves are retarded lying American propaganda trash 

how fucking stupid would you have to be to be a Trumper screaming fake news about everything yet still believe this rubbish .....god damned retards 

So what are the adult beverages tonight?.....Coors, white claws, maybe Bud light orange that your faggot friend Evilbird drinks?....:bc::lol:

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

There is never a shortage of retards

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 10:44 PM, f7ben said:

Like it has anything to do with Trump.....like you would know either way.....speaking of goddamned retards......

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Like it has anything to do with Trump.....like you would know either way.....speaking of goddamned retards......

Do you ever grasp any point made anywhere on these forums? Holy fuck

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you ever grasp any point made anywhere on these forums? Holy fuck

The point of what I get out of it is what an absolute marvel of angry retard you behave like, day after day.  :lol:  

Am I the only one who still shakes his head when people use the word borrow instead of loan?  "Someone please borrow them a shovel" vs. "Someone please loan them a shovel"

I dunno ... maybe it's just a midwest thing that I've never quite grasped. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 10/22/2022 at 10:48 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So what are the adult beverages tonight?.....Coors, white claws, maybe Bud light orange that your faggot friend Evilbird drinks?....:bc::lol:

So what does the fat New Jersey retard boomer think is appropriate to drink? 9_9

I drink period. Don't really care what it is. Sat I drank Bud Light Lime on the boat. Yesterday I was drinking High Noon's doing yard work. Either way Ill outdrink you. You'll be laying in a puddle of piss trying to keep up with me old man. 

You fucking morons who think you gotta only drink a Budweiser or a Heineken  cus "you're a man" always crack me up. Basically Little dick syndrome and its usually Guys saying it who hardly drink.

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The point of what I get out of it is what an absolute marvel of angry retard you behave like, day after day.  :lol:  

The point is Viper is a Trumper till the death apparently.....and was prob screaming fake news in 2016 anytime it had to do with Trump. 

Yet now believes everything on Ukraine by the same people. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The point is Viper is a Trumper till the death apparently.....and was prob screaming fake news in 2016 anytime it had to do with Trump. 

It's really quite something when they then provide links from the same bs msm to try and prove their point and then call out the msm on covid and climate.

Its all the same grifters people.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I thought the point was pretty obvious 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So what does the fat New Jersey retard boomer think is appropriate to drink? 9_9

I drink period. Don't really care what it is. Sat I drank Bud Light Lime on the boat. Yesterday I was drinking High Noon's doing yard work. Either way Ill outdrink you. You'll be laying in a puddle of piss trying to keep up with me old man. 

You fucking morons who think you gotta only drink a Budweiser or a Heineken  cus "you're a man" always crack me up. Basically Little dick syndrome and its usually Guys saying it who hardly drink.

I aint fat by any stretch little guy....you're a lightweight ...trying to keep up with an experienced drinker like myself will cause you liver failure....:lol:

On 10/22/2022 at 9:24 PM, XCR1250 said:
The Telegraph

Russian soldiers 'living in holes they have dug with their bare hands' in Ukraine

Jessica Abrahams
Sat, October 22, 2022 at 10:01 AM

Newly mobilised Russian soldiers say they have been "thrown out like dogs" in the fields of Ukraine with no information, no orders and no equipment in video footage circulating on social media.

The soldiers, who say they are from Krasnodar in southern Russia, claim that after a month of being transported between different locations, they were dropped off "somewhere in the fields of Ukraine" with no radio, no ammunition and no medicine. They say they do not even know where they are.

The men add that they are living in holes dug out of the ground with their bare hands as temperatures drop to zero at night time. Two people are so sick they need to be hospitalised, the men say.

"There is no information, no command. We sit like on [tenterhooks], because we do not know where are our own [and] where are the enemy. No radio, no cartridges, no s***," one says.

They claim that their families even had to pay for their military uniforms and that they had to dig the holes with their hands because they were not provided with shovels.

"No shovel, nothing with us... We live just in the field... They bring some food, literally two times a day. We burn fires, chop trees, dig," one says.

It is just the latest information to emerge about the treatment of men mobilised by Russia to fight in Ukraine, many of whom have been sent to the frontlines without training.

British intelligence had previously indicated that Russian conscripts were being forced to pay for their own body armour.

Meanwhile in a recent video posted from the Stavropol region in southern Russia, a soldier displayed the kit he had been given, which included a plastic paintballing mask and children's gloves.

Some men mobilised just last month have already been killed and sent back to Russia in coffins.

It comes amid indications that the partial mobilisation of troops is undermining support for President Vladimir Putin in Russia.

Lmfao yes Russia is sending guys out with nothing but the shirt on there back .

Propaganda at best 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I aint fat by any stretch little guy....you're a lightweight ...trying to keep up with an experienced drinker like myself will cause you liver failure....:lol:

What do you drink? Hennessy?

Directly from the source.....The Great President of Ukraine.....says they will also liberate Crimea...

.Russia is done and reduced to a babling baby...Victory is near.  GLORY TO UKRAINE.