Check your account email address ×

oh canada....mass banning of all things assault , including replica bb / pellet guns, and the ever lethal airsoft lol

• Gold Member

the liberal retardism  knows no bounds.

not only are handgun sales and ownership frozen and looking at being outright banned, they are now going full on tard and banning not just guns deemed assault weapons primarily based on there shape and colour that are actually lethal. No my friends, even the ones that pose little to no threat but just look the part, such as airsoft and replica bb/pellet guns.

these are banned even if they are already meeting the neutered fps rating set by these dummies at 500 fps or below.

literally, banning them just on there appearance.

hilarious. 300 win mag that can stop a buffalo, no issue. mpk that shoots plastic bbs ? a highly prohibited tool of destruction lol

its getting to the point its embarrassing to be Canadian. it really is.

gun control. brought to you by people who know zero about guns.

(1) Canada Plans to BAN Airsoft!? - Bill C-21 Interview with Robo Murray - YouTube  

• Gold Member

thank god the gang related drive by plastic pelleting has come to an end.

thanks trudeau. that'll show those 13 year olds. your reign of terror is over. were taking your daisy lever action too timmy, ya fuckin' terrorist.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

"Behind each blade of grass"  :t5:

some nut skipped his meds and shot a few people so now the guns must go.

it makes sense.i trust our government to never get tyrannical or abuse there power. its not like there enacting the fucking war act ...again ...

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

start digging ...

should get a passport and start moving lol.wish i was in the scenario that i could. like it or not, my co-parenting of my first kid prevents me from uprooting.

otherwise id be in florida or texas awhile now.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

some nut skipped his meds and shot a few people so now the guns must go.

it makes sense.i trust our government to never get tyrannical or abuse there power. its not like there enacting the fucking war act ...again ...

Sounds like you have the same "gun problem" we have here

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The gun issue here isn't the responsible gun owners it's the illegal hand guns the gangbangers use and it'll never stop. 

Same here and add the mental patients getting their hands on them. But everyone on the wrong side of the issue blames the gun itself

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same here and add the mental patients getting their hands on them. But everyone on the wrong side of the issue blames the gun itself

They might as well ban motorcycles as well because there's a criminal element that ride them. Fkn stupid people in charge that go after the majority instead of the minority. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, smokin george said:

They might as well ban motorcycles as well because there's a criminal element that ride them. Fkn stupid people in charge that go after the majority instead of the minority. 

ban forks cause people are obese.

it couldn't possibly be the criminals who don't give a shit about laws to begin with, its clearly the tool they used thats the problem.

I truly am growing bitter with this liberal horseshit. Everyone must do without because a few pussies need to feel a false sense of security.

and thats at best , at worst its just dipping the toe in the water to gauge the publics reaction to take them all, but can't do it all at once. bit by bit though till were completely defenseless and then the real abuse of power starts.

it never fails. its always the end result.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

head over to ontario forum and watch the govts head cheerleader jerk himself silly about how good it is. (trailmaker)

cant stomache it.

my province has arguably worse.

• Gold Member

well..its official as of yesterday.

it is now illegal to transfer, sell, buy , or import any handgun in canada.

the laws not even pased yet in the house but apparently a special deal ' allows them to ban the handguns ahead of the other nonsense they plan on banning along with it.

i panic bought a 4500 lb compressor and an air saber before the cunts ban the purchase of one.

its no gun but atleast its something for if shit goes totally sideways anyway.

Umarex AirSaber | First Look | 100 Yards - Bing video  

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1