Check your account email address ×

Pfizer getting eviscerated by European Parliaments

Rod

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, because the data is all from the same source.

Why do you think he’s ignoring 2021?  9_9

Post it up per country then.

Questioning sources now.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Post it up per country then.

Questioning sources now.:lol:

Go listen to his presentation, see if he references the same site that’s on the top of my screenshot. Look at his heat map, see if it’s the exact same. :poke:

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If there is a god, the Rs will take over and do some real investigations and prosecutions, by following the money trail.  These are fucking crimes against humanity, and if it ties all the way back to the WEF like it looks like it does, then they all need to be lined up and shot.   I doubt any of that will happen, but heres to hoping. 

the fact phizer wanted the trial data locked for 77 years speaks volumes.

that is not the behavior of a company thats on the level. matter how you view the whole thing or what side you settle on in this argument, that should tell you all you need to know. theres something definitely not right that has taken place.

I hope if they find what i feel they will  find, i hope its the nazi trials all over again and being willfully ignorant or just following orders ' will not be a defense for any of these demons.

But, i think that the 'emergency exemptions' will be there out and set a very dangerous precedence for the future.

Edited by ZR800efi

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

that is not the behavior of a company thats on the level. matter how you view the whole thing or what side you settle on in this argument, that should tell you all you need to know. theres something definitely not right that has taken place.

I hope if they find what i feel they will  find, i hope its the nazi trials all over again and being willfully ignorant or just following orders ' will not be a defense for any of these demons.

But, i think that the 'emergency exemptions' will be there out and set a very dangerous precedence for the future.

Fraud invalidates all contracts and blanket immunity.

There is no way Pfizer or moderna didn't know their products weren't doing more harm than good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your chart is useless.

It’s the same data from the same link, dummy.

:lol::lol:

:smack:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

Notice November 2020 was up 40%, and now he’s “opening our eyes” to 16% in July 2022. 9_9

9C2BDA4D-761D-40EC-B3EA-99A0CEF49F3A.png

8C8CE058-6E68-411A-8D91-3D901C8909CC.png

A230C3DC-E2AE-4BF8-A000-2FDC8D56D337.png

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
On 10/20/2022 at 11:57 PM, ZR800efi said:

'this needs an independent therough deeper investigation '

couldn't agree more. if these cunts got nothing to hide, open the books , release the trial data. not with key info numbers redacted either.the full undoctored info.

everyones full of misinformation and conpiracy eh? prove em wrong cunts. what are you waiting for?

They took a fuck ton of public money, open the books whether they like it or not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

AC said that, but he sucks at context.  Not at all what was requested but a poor manipulation of those with an agenda.  He can prove me wrong easily by posting the message...but he won't because it is made up BS.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

He isn't smart enough to see that.  So fucking sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

AC said that, but he sucks at context.  Not at all what was requested but a poor manipulation of those with an agenda.  He can prove me wrong easily by posting the message...but he won't because it is made up BS.

He isn't smart enough to see that.  So fucking sad.

'Pfizer tried to get a court to let them hold off for 75 years before releasing information but Freedom of Information Acts and lawsuits have allowed that information to be released. '  

Pfizer Released Data After Freedom of Information Act Request | The Conservative View  

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months | Washington Examiner   

Disclosing Pfizer vaccine data ‘may take until 2096’ — RT USA News  

Why a Judge Ordered FDA to Release Covid-19 Vaccine Data Pronto (bloomberglaw.com)  

.........theres more links/examples, but these are the first 4 of alot of different sources saying the samething.

it appears it was 75 not 77. but it appears to be an accurate account of the fda's request., - 2 years. I'm  not sure where i got 77 from.75 was the number.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

They took a fuck ton of public money, open the books whether they like it or not.

absolutely. safe and effective, what's there to hide right?

if i was selling a product and had the means to shut up dam near half the population crying foul,id release  the proof asap to show them there wrong, i wouldn't want to wait 75 years . just saying.

Edited by ZR800efi

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20220916-1

Notice November 2020 was up 40%, and now he’s “opening our eyes” to 16% in July 2022. 9_9

9C2BDA4D-761D-40EC-B3EA-99A0CEF49F3A.png

8C8CE058-6E68-411A-8D91-3D901C8909CC.png

A230C3DC-E2AE-4BF8-A000-2FDC8D56D337.png

Compare the countries with low excess deaths ie Romania vs countries with high excess deaths ie Italy.  What's the common denominator?   He's spot the fuck on fool.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

'Pfizer tried to get a court to let them hold off for 75 years before releasing information but Freedom of Information Acts and lawsuits have allowed that information to be released. '  

Pfizer Released Data After Freedom of Information Act Request | The Conservative View  

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months | Washington Examiner   

Why a Judge Ordered FDA to Release Covid-19 Vaccine Data Pronto (bloomberglaw.com)  

.........theres more links/examples, but these are the first 4 of alot of different sources saying the samething.

it appears it was 75 not 77. but it appears to be an accurate account of the fda's request., - 2 years. I'm  not sure where i got 77 from.75 was the number.

Pfizer admitted in court that their trial data was bogus and it didn't matter cause the fda was aware and they were gonna get approval regardless.  That's why the fda wanted 75 years to hide this crime.

• Haha 1

Anyone defending pretty much anything Covid lockdown, shot, government regulated at this point, are just the dumbest of the fucking dumb. Admit the shit was for most intents and purposes overblown and a fucking joke, or go hide in your house and stfu. The disaster this has made of a country, its health system and the world is beyond anything that any actual war could have ever done. Ya got us. We don’t believe you anymore. Move the fuck on. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

It was the FDA, not Pfizer (you FOIA federal agencies). And while this was covered ad nauseam on here, it was based on historical precedent. You can’t just release info without redacting certain info, like clinical trial participants names, without getting sued. And you can’t release 1,000 pages per day unless you have a ton of manpower to do so. The court order that made them release faster simply allowed them to reallocate/reappropriate more resources to do so. Which, is a good thing. Get all the data out there as fast as possible.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Compare the countries with low excess deaths ie Romania vs countries with high excess deaths ie Italy.  What's the common denominator?   He's spot the fuck on fool.

He ignored 2020. Wonder why? :dunno:

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It was the FDA, not Pfizer (you FOIA federal agencies). And while this was covered ad nauseam on here, it was based on historical precedent. You can’t just release info without redacting certain info, like clinical trial participants names, without getting sued. And you can’t release 1,000 pages per day unless you have a ton of manpower to do so. The court order that made them release faster simply allowed them to reallocate/reappropriate more resources to do so. Which, is a good thing. Get all the data out there as fast as possible.

i wasn't involved in those threads. either way, its a little sketchy.

I don't really care at this point, i got forced to take the shit anyway. I hope the fuckers will be held liable for the damages, but i won't hold my breath.

The reaction of the media, the constant over the top pushing of it, the governments role in mandating it while granting exemptions due to the 'emergency' was all fucking retarded.

The virus itself was a joke.,my entire family had it, as well as friends and aquaintences, co workers ...nobody went to the hospital and almost all were left saying ' what the fuck ..this is it ?'

this was fuckery from the top down.I do not give a shit who thnks otherwise or care to argue over what should be obvious at this point.

I know what i know, seen what i seen , and experienced what i experienced, cbc , the fda, cnn , all these clowns can say whatever they like.the public was lied to and forced into something they never should have been. It was wrong. period.

I look back at alberta going on and on about overrun hospitals and people dying like crazy .demonizing the unvaccinated like it even fucking mattered, and if they were truly overrun, it sure as fuck wasn't the virus i had or the 100 plus i know that also had .

complete overblown bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No one was arguing that, just the fact that AC makes stuff up all the time based on his agenda.  

Even after all that has been found out, jabbers will go to any necessary point to make themselves feel better about it.

You are trusting the government, you are trusting people paid by the government, and you are trusting a media paid for by the government. Regardless all other things, that is the bottom line, and you are fools.

• Thanks 1