Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump would get his "fucking brains beat in" if he runs for president again

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

TDS is still strong I see.

Just another troll that loves to hear his self talk.. after 20+ years of this shit it’s worn out.. yet he thinks he’s GOTCHA..

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do you care?  Who are you voting for?

neither have announced their candidacy yet 

in a hypothetical primary I'd vote DeSantis over Trump exactly the way I voted Sanders over Hillary

then didn't vote for Hillary or Trump in the general election.

;)

While I voted for trump over fucking dopey gropey dipshit I really doubt he (Trump) could win in the next election.  The guy is a far better leader for this country than what we have now but watching him do (and say) some of the stupid fucking things he did while campaigning was a head shaker.   It was his election to lose last time and in more ways than one he did enough to lose it.  He will never appeal to the middle of the road voter which you need to win, along with some good ol' fashioned ballot box stuffing of course.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Pete said:

Just another troll that loves to hear his self talk.. after 20+ years of this shit it’s worn out.. yet he thinks he’s GOTCHA..

Then beat it you angry turd.😉

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then beat it you angry turd.😉

Case in point..

Fuck off piece of shit.. get a fucking life.. you must have more screen time here than anyone..fucking loooooooooooooooser

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Case in point..

Fuck off piece of shit.. get a fucking life.. you must have more screen time here than anyone..fucking loooooooooooooooser

So what…you’re the little twatwaffle crying here.😉🤗

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

c'mon now, I asked if people here want DeSantis to beat Trump in the primaries and nothing? 

:roflcrying:

I like Desantis but I'm still 100% for Trump and as far as I know Trump still destroys Desantis in straw polls for nominee.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

c'mon now, I asked if people here want DeSantis to beat Trump in the primaries and nothing? 

:roflcrying:

Yes. Absolutely. Will it happen? Doubtful. Trumpers will vote Trump as there is no other choice for them. The only way Desantis gets a run at the presidency is if Trump bows out and "orders" his followers to vote for him. Trumps ego is way too big to let that happen. Desantis is better off staying in Florida for now.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I like Desantis but I'm still 100% for Trump and as far as I know Trump still destroys Desantis in straw polls for nominee.

Bullshit you love Sniffy Joe Biden and his Ukraine proxy War. 

4 hours ago, jdsky said:

While I voted for trump over fucking dopey gropey dipshit I really doubt he (Trump) could win in the next election.  The guy is a far better leader for this country than what we have now but watching him do (and say) some of the stupid fucking things he did while campaigning was a head shaker.   It was his election to lose last time and in more ways than one he did enough to lose it.  He will never appeal to the middle of the road voter which you need to win, along with some good ol' fashioned ballot box stuffing of course.  

Exactly how I feel.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:nea:

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Biden always gets what he wants....whether it's additional funding for Ukraine or the passage of the Inflation Reduction act and he and his son are untouchable.

Mad respect where it's due bro:bc:

On 10/16/2022 at 7:54 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope...Biden has us covered....I admire his unwavering support and dedication. That's what being a strong leader is all about.:thumb:

On 10/16/2022 at 6:54 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

725 million in additional aid.....Bravo Biden....good call....send what is needed to defeat the occupiers.:thumb:

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/10/14/us-sending-725-million-more-in-military-aid-to-ukraine/

On 10/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope....Biden getting a 2nd wind and coming on strong to finish out his term. Im pretty impressed on his recent decisions

On 10/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's great that Biden has vowed unwavering support for Ukraine...wow....he may actually win my vote in 24.

^^^^ Ooooofff. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Is Liz Cheney ONe oF DA gOOD onEs?  

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/

92.9% of the time according to records if you're a Trump policy supporter.  

She opposed the fake elector conspiracy and was a Republican leader of the J6 committee.  So, yes?  But because most here are magatards... no?     

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/

92.9% of the time according to records if you're a Trump policy supporter.  

She opposed the fake elector conspiracy and was a Republican leader of the J6 committee.  So, yes?  But because most here are magatards... no?     

Jesus,  it all comes down to Trump with you whack jobs.  Smh

I care about my family…..not protecting these assholes that don’t give a shit about me. 

5DF37DDF-9230-4497-A653-1849B1F79CE8.jpeg

Just now, Cold War said:

Jesus,  it all comes down to Trump with you whack jobs.  Smh

I care about my family…..not protecting these assholes that don’t give a shit about me. 

5DF37DDF-9230-4497-A653-1849B1F79CE8.jpeg

the main reason most 'republicans' here loathe Liz is due to her not playing along with the Trump game, same reason she lost her seat in WY.  Who here was talking about her before the impeachment?  None of you, so Trump is totally relevant in this thread with Trump in the title of it. 

Right? 

You're smarter than your last post. 

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the main reason most 'republicans' here loathe Liz is due to her not playing along with the Trump game, same reason she lost her seat in WY.  Who here was talking about her before the impeachment?  None of you, so Trump is totally relevant in this thread with Trump in the title of it. 

Right? 

You're smarter than your last post. 

Please.  The only reason you love her is your shared disdain for Trump. I don’t watch cable news. I don’t know who or anything about 99% of the political *sTArS you argue about daily. I know the idiots who are elected  in my State. So, again it all comes down to wether someone hates or loves Trump.  Maybe she lost her fucking seat because she was elected to represent the interests of the people of WY and didn’t?   Time to get back to that, don’t you think? 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Please.  The only reason you love her is your shared disdain for Trump. I don’t watch cable news. I don’t know who or anything about 99% of the political *sTArS you argue about daily. I know the idiots who are elected  in my State. So, again it all comes down to wether someone hates or loves Trump.  Maybe she lost her fucking seat because she was elected to represent the interests of the people of WY and didn’t?   Time to get back to that, don’t you think? 

no 

good luck with your state, ours should be a wild show in a few weeks.

The upcoming election is far more important than the one in two years but it seems a lot of people are sidetracked with dopey gropey and trump.  That election is too far away for me to be concerned about it. 

Perhaps there is more discussion going on about the upcoming election than I know about other than the usual barrage of mud-slinging from both sides.  But then I really pay zero attention to the mainstream news outlets.  I get all my current events updates from FS.

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The upcoming election is far more important than the one in two years but it seems a lot of people are sidetracked with dopey gropey and trump.  That election is too far away for me to be concerned about it. 

Perhaps there is more discussion going on about the upcoming election than I know about other than the usual barrage of mud-slinging from both sides.  But then I really pay zero attention to the mainstream news outlets.  I get all my current events updates from FS.

there's a lot of kooks on the ballots... or those faking it just to get elected. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/republicans-trump-election-fraud/

MSM doing what they do best.  Making this election about something other than what the focus of the election should be.  That would be because their favorite far left candidates might lose so change the focus in a chance they can win and keep doing the absolutely stupid shit the far left has been doing to kill this country.

While election integrity should be every Americans priority I am far more concerned about things like the economy, our place on the world stage, safety and security of US citizens, the overall degradation of our cities, left or right wing policies getting inserted where they have no place being inserted, freedom of speech, healthcare, a true accounting of the debacle that was the covid pandemic and what is being done to prevent the same thing or worse from happening again.  

Things that I see very little real discussion of.

It's still all about DJT when he has had zero influence on US policy for nearly two years now.  Politics in the US has devolved into something completely unrecognizable to the average citizen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jdsky said:

MSM doing what they do best.  Making this election about something other than what the focus of the election should be.  That would be because their favorite far left candidates might lose so change the focus in a chance they can win and keep doing the absolutely stupid shit the far left has been doing to kill this country.

While election integrity should be every Americans priority I am far more concerned about things like the economy, our place on the world stage, safety and security of US citizens, the overall degradation of our cities, left or right wing policies getting inserted where they have no place being inserted, freedom of speech, healthcare, a true accounting of the debacle that was the covid pandemic and what is being done to prevent the same thing or worse from happening again.  

Things that I see very little real discussion of.

It's still all about DJT when he has had zero influence on US policy for nearly two years now.  Politics in the US has devolved into something completely unrecognizable to the average citizen.

we've allowed political bad behavior and our elected officials not focusing on their actual jobs which we elect and employ them to do along with far left/right agendas to control the narrative by both parties since... Clinton?   

the 'media', 24/7 TV msm, alternate 'news' and the internet have driven that divide.  the lampreys that disguise themselves as political advisors from both sides fully utilize their media leverage at all times. 

as an example, Sean Hannity and Laura ingrahm we're texting/calling the wh on J6... ?   Should the POTUS regularly be watching Fox news, CNN or have that cozy of a relationship with the media regardless of party? 

what we lack most in politics are 'adiults' who can perform the duties of their job while looking out for the best interests of the American public as an entirety rather than the cries of the lunatic fringe and billionaires.

pipe dreams... right? 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr