Check your account email address ×

This is a moment of liberal overconfidence and failure that should create numerous conservative opportunities. But those opportunities will be squandered if Republicans persist in not even trying to identify them.

Are you certain? 

There's a lot of important things to discuss like vax-aids, Joe's pants and mental capacity, Trump's latest lawsuit or grift ... endless opportunity

:sarcasm1:

It's going to be interesting to see how voters feel around November 9th

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you certain? 

There's a lot of important things to discuss like vax-aids, Joe's pants and mental capacity, Trump's latest lawsuit or grift ... endless opportunity

THIS is why I hardly read anything a few posters put up here anymore, all meaningless TRASH.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Its there....you just aren't going to find it on the normal places you get your information from.

All the left wants to talk about is abortion and free shit. 

Honestly you can't be paying attention very much to understand what the GOP wants to do. 

https://www.republicanleader.gov/commitment/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2022/09/30/commitment-to-america-just-what-the-doctor-ordered/?sh=aa74f3b17237

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

THIS is why I hardly read anything a few posters put up here anymore, all meaningless TRASH.

well, sometimes we're all easily amused

I'd prefer to be reading some high quality snowmobile content but.... :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its there....you just aren't going to find it on the normal places you get your information from.

All the left wants to talk about is abortion and free shit. 

Honestly you can't be paying attention very much to understand what the GOP wants to do. 

https://www.republicanleader.gov/commitment/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2022/09/30/commitment-to-america-just-what-the-doctor-ordered/?sh=aa74f3b17237

the republican party is lacking in the leadership dept.

that's certainly sad because the opposing party has an 80+ year old pre-dementia patient at the helm 

a Republican leader should be talking about big ideas that don't cost the tax payers trillions just by opening his/her mouth, that doesn't just revolve around tax cuts or the hair trigger subjects.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well, sometimes we're all easily amused

I'd prefer to be reading some high quality snowmobile content but.... :dunno:

the republican party is lacking in the leadership dept.

that's certainly sad because the opposing party has an 80+ year old pre-dementia patient at the helm 

a Republican leader should be talking about big ideas that don't cost the tax payers trillions just by opening his/her mouth, that doesn't just revolve around tax cuts or the hair trigger subjects.  

Republican leaders like DeSantis are.....they just aren't getting the MSM attention as its all focused on Trump yet not his policy stances.   This is why I wish Trump would announce he's not running however I'd love to see him stick it to them in some way in 2024.

This is why I wish Trump would announce he's not running 

Now is too soon, let the fanfare focus on Trump and then walk in and replace him with something else highlighting the idiocy of the D platform.  Everyone will remember the anti-trump shit only then.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now is too soon, let the fanfare focus on Trump and then walk in and replace him with something else highlighting the idiocy of the D platform.  Everyone will remember the anti-trump shit only then.

Definitely can't do it before the election in November.   He drops out and some enthusiasm for the GOP goes away.   Enough time to get that back prior to the 2024 election with a solid candidate like DeSantis. 

Definitely can't do it before the election in November.   He drops out and some enthusiasm for the GOP goes away.   Enough time to get that back prior to the 2024 election with a solid candidate like DeSantis. 

I'll be honest, I don't really care for DeSantis from what I've seen and likely won't be voting for whatever idiot the Dems inevitably put up... so it'll probably another libertarian vote for me... again.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll be honest, I don't really care for DeSantis from what I've seen and likely won't be voting for whatever idiot the Dems inevitably put up... so it'll probably another libertarian vote for me... again.

No candidate is perfect....I stopped looking for one long ago.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

#1 economy 

#2 crime

everything else takes a backseat.

The left has created #1 and #2 and they solely own it.  

Congratulations, I agree with #1 & #2

Nothing else though, as usual. :roflcrying:

By fixing #1 we can more easily attempt to rectify #2 through #99

What we need is for an adult to enter the room and give all his kids, rich or poor, regardless of age, color, gender, pronouns, age or party a big bowl of reality soup.  

These are the major issues as I see them which effect all Americans....

This is my plan to put us on track to resolving these major issues for all Americans...

This is how I plan to let you know if this plan is working or who/why is preventing it from working.

clearly this dream candidate is not a republican or democrat... OR anyone who has previously held the office. ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

clearly this dream candidate is not a republican or democrat... OR anyone who has previously held the office. ;)

There are a few out there that wear one or the other of those brandings.... Unfortunately if they stray from the party narrative on anything, they get ousted by someone else more in line.  MN had, IMO, a REALLY good candidate for Gov, that was defeated in the primaries by someone more entrenched in the R talking points.  Now I have to just vote against the least of two evils...

11 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

There are a few out there that wear one or the other of those brandings.... Unfortunately if they stray from the party narrative on anything, they get ousted by someone else more in line.  MN had, IMO, a REALLY good candidate for Gov, that was defeated in the primaries by someone more entrenched in the R talking points.  Now I have to just vote against the least of two evils...

in my lifetime we've never needed a viable 3rd party for moderate independent voters as badly as we need it NOW 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in my lifetime we've never needed a viable 3rd party for moderate independent voters as badly as we need it NOW 

Clinton, Baby Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden - worst 5 we've had.  Not sure the 3rd party needed to wait until now to be viable, but hurry up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you certain? 

Voters should already know who they're voting for. Seeing what has happened in this country the last 2 years and you vote Democrat, you are a moron. This is no admission that the Repubs are our savior but we have to stop the bleeding some how and a 3rd party still has no chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Clinton, Baby Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden - worst 5 we've had.  Not sure the 3rd party needed to wait until now to be viable, but hurry up.

all fucking Boomers like Nancy, Mitch and Chuck too, although Barack is borderline on the age.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Voters should already know who they're voting for. Seeing what has happened in this country the last 2 years and you vote Democrat, you are a moron. This is no admission that the Repubs are our savior but we have to stop the bleeding some how and a 3rd party still has no chance.

I guess that whole moron thing completely depends on ones personal priorities...

one time a buddy and I were in a local shit hole bar were a lot of young people hang out... buddy gets to talking with the kid next to him while I'm draining the main vein in the can... I walk out and he's left the bar with our drinks and sitting at a high table.  I asked what the problem was, buddy said he had to move or he was going to slap the fucking shit out of the kid.  Turns out they started talking politics based on what was on TV, my pal asks this kid politely what his top priority is when choosing a candidate, the kid replied back 'hemp'.  Buddy laughs and inquisitively asked this Millennial why?  Kid gives him a dumb smart assed answer and he follows it up with another question.  What's your next priority?  Free college.  Buddy loses his mind, got up and moved apparently while laughing so hard you couldn't hardly hear the jukebox.  My buddy pays more in taxes annually than most upper middle class citizens earn, and he was born poor, got and paid for a great education, built a career and wealth for himself and absolutely HATES being taxed to death for people who want a handout.

The last thing he wanted to hear about that evening is hemp and free college.  He about lost his mind over the FJB $10k gift this year.

So yeah... priorities 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all fucking Boomers like Nancy, Mitch and Chuck too, although Barack is borderline on the age.

I guess that whole moron thing completely depends on ones personal priorities...

one time a buddy and I were in a local shit hole bar were a lot of young people hang out... buddy gets to talking with the kid next to him while I'm draining the main vein in the can... I walk out and he's left the bar with our drinks and sitting at a high table.  I asked what the problem was, buddy said he had to move or he was going to slap the fucking shit out of the kid.  Turns out they started talking politics based on what was on TV, my pal asks this kid politely what his top priority is when choosing a candidate, the kid replied back 'hemp'.  Buddy laughs and inquisitively asked this Millennial why?  Kid gives him a dumb smart assed answer and he follows it up with another question.  What's your next priority?  Free college.  Buddy loses his mind, got up and moved apparently while laughing so hard you couldn't hardly hear the jukebox.  My buddy pays more in taxes annually than most upper middle class citizens earn, and he was born poor, got and paid for a great education, built a career and wealth for himself and absolutely HATES being taxed to death for people who want a handout.

The last thing he wanted to hear about that evening is hemp and free college.  He about lost his mind over the FJB $10k gift this year.

So yeah... priorities 

The economy is usually the biggest priority in elections, everything else is back burner stuff. That kid is a loser but unfortunately that is what modern day Democrats are doing, they're recruiting voters any way they can under the guise of lies and dishonesty and we are seeing what's happening to this country as we speak. As a country we can't continue down this path of thinking that a utopia exists in place of reality, that's what Democrats believe and we're seeing the results.

Did your buddy lose his mind over PPP loans? If not, he should have because that was far worse than student loan forgiveness. Is your buddy a business owner? Did he take a forgiven PPP loan?

Give me a candidate who will prioritize America first ... screw all the aid and being such a bleeding heart pussy all the time.  Secure the border, withdraw from the Climate Accord bullshit where we pay so much more than anyone else, especially the worst offenders, and just as important as anything - push for f'ing TERM LIMITS.  Stop the big tax cuts on corporations and instead start taxing the shit out of them for offshore manufacturing.  Bring the Mexicans in that are trying to jump the border and put them in the manufacturing jobs that lazy Americans won't work.  They don't show up & get arrested?  Send them to f'ing Ukraine or Russia.  Put a priority on our Veterans and get a system that actually takes care of them vs. looking the other way.  I could go on & on, but we all know it's just a dream ... and for some reason we just accept it as such.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Give me a candidate who will prioritize America first ... screw all the aid and being such a bleeding heart pussy all the time.  Secure the border, withdraw from the Climate Accord bullshit where we pay so much more than anyone else, especially the worst offenders, and just as important as anything - push for f'ing TERM LIMITS.  Stop the big tax cuts on corporations and instead start taxing the shit out of them for offshore manufacturing.  Bring the Mexicans in that are trying to jump the border and put them in the manufacturing jobs that lazy Americans won't work.  They don't show up & get arrested?  Send them to f'ing Ukraine or Russia.  Put a priority on our Veterans and get a system that actually takes care of them vs. looking the other way.  I could go on & on, but we all know it's just a dream ... and for some reason we just accept it as such.

Three words will keep Americans from thinking that way:

Main Stream Media

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Three words will keep Americans from thinking that way:

Main Stream Media

They keep the people stupid while convincing them they are smart ones. 
People who want you to open your eyes and see what they have done are ranting lunatics. Keep you arguing over bullshit while the government steals us blind.

This is money they took from us. Money we worked our  whole life for. They have destroyed our future, hurt our children and are getting a pass. 8 billion alone in stolen money from Michigan alone. Was this on your news feed?  Was anyone talking about this?
And yeah, Trump was part of this , but they don’t want talk about that.  They are the enemy,  not the people waving flags at the capital. 

E9BB613C-B419-4265-B856-6DB47DEC306A.jpeg

90A28BB3-ACDB-4B9B-BF81-0A129AFC0A0F.jpeg

3FD8D4B7-DC10-4B66-937F-40DD33229BD1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Easy way to fix manufacturing here is to have a climate accord, but focus on shipping instead of cars.  That would change the global focus as well.

Fucking retard says what.

Climate is bullshit.