Check your account email address ×

remember NOT to vote in 2022 or 2024 far right wing nutjobs...

10 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Pretty sure it’s a country wide deal for the dems. 

Yep, same in Wisconsin as well.  Calling Republicans "too extreme".  LOL.  Who are they trying to kid?

BTW, these republican need to turn this around and explain how this give the rights back to the voters of each and every state and gets the federal government out of the people's personal rights.

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, same in Wisconsin as well.  Calling Republicans "too extreme".  LOL.  Who are they trying to kid?

BTW, these republican need to turn this around and explain how this give the rights back to the voters of each and every state and gets the federal government out of the people's personal rights.

Too late for the lay down gop’ers to do anything. If half of them win their elections, I’ll be astonished. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Too late for the lay down gop’ers to do anything. If half of them win their elections, I’ll be astonished. 

That's what absolutely floors me ... there's zero response from the GOP'ers on this shit.  As @racinfarmer said, the majority of the political ads here in MN are about the GOP'ers being too extreme and backing 100% abortion.  Yet, if anyone looks at a Repulbican candidate's position, they are still in favor of abortions for incest, rape, and medical conditions.  All of the bullshit saying they're for 100% is being taken out of context, but that's how politics goes.  What should have been an easy swing for the GOP later this fall, is going to result in a big old nothing burger ... and we're going to be stuck with the same shit we've got going right now.  

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Bontz said:

That's what absolutely floors me ... there's zero response from the GOP'ers on this shit.  As @racinfarmer said, the majority of the political ads here in MN are about the GOP'ers being too extreme and backing 100% abortion.  Yet, if anyone looks at a Repulbican candidate's position, they are still in favor of abortions for incest, rape, and medical conditions.  All of the bullshit saying they're for 100% is being taken out of context, but that's how politics goes.  What should have been an easy swing for the GOP later this fall, is going to result in a big old nothing burger ... and we're going to be stuck with the same shit we've got going right now.  

And to make matters even worse. The gop will stick the same candidate in there to go against the democrats in 24 and wonder why they lost.

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

until we solve the fraud of the 2020 election!!! 

:saluting:

Right over peoples head.   He's not telling people not to vote he's warning what will occur if the irregularities are not solved.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right over peoples head.   He's not telling people not to vote he's warning what will occur if the irregularities are not solved.  

Hes telling people not to vote in 22 and 24 if he isn't found to be the winner in 2020.

End of story.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes telling people not to vote in 22 and 24 if he isn't found to be the winner in 2020.

End of story.

Really....use your mastery of the English language to show how that statement says that?

He may have done that in the Senate race in Georgia but that's not what he was doing here.

"Republicans will not be voting" is a warning not a command of what to do. 

Also this is from a year ago...not recent.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

that's how he attempted to hold the RNC accountable to pay his legal fees.  does anyone recall him attempting to leave the republican party and take cult45 with him? 

since we're on the topic what efforts has trump made to make the 2022 or 2024 election 'regular' or trustworthy? 

all he's done is continue to claim it was stolen, ask for $ and sell silly red hats at his pep rallies. 

the emporer has no clothes  

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's how he attempted to hold the RNC accountable to pay his legal fees.  does anyone recall him attempting to leave the republican party and take cult45 with him? 

since we're on the topic what efforts has trump made to make the 2022 or 2024 election 'regular' or trustworthy? 

all he's done is continue to claim it was stolen, ask for $ and sell silly red hats at his pep rallies. 

the emporer has no clothes  

What exactly can he do while out of office?  He filed numerous lawsuits as did 26(?) states that the SC threw out on procedural grounds. 

For the most part the courts made a decision that they were not going to get involved in the 2020 election no matter the evidence of which you have to be blind or dumb not to see.....especially regarding states/counties unconstitutionally changing voting rules without the consent of the legislature.  A few states courts have actually now ruled as such.

Honestly IMHO the courts were afraid of what would happen if they did do the right thing.   Hell there were far larger riots and damage done in 2016 just because Trump won with NO EVIDENCE of voter irregularities. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/inauguration-2017/washington-faces-more-anti-trump-protests-after-day-rage-n709946

download - 2022-10-11T101920.178.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hanging your hopes on pussy ass Republicans? Think about it.   Not one single ad showing the damage they did or candidate’s  screaming at the top of their lungs.  Look what they did to you,  dummies!!!!!!!!!! Going to give them a pass and think they won’t do it again????? I mean, the bitch here killed people and she is up 17 points? It is unbelievable. 
  While their supporters are being locked up, their civil rights being violated,  they run and hide.  Let entitled cunts  like Megan MCCAIN chastise them. 

Edited by Cold War

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What exactly can he do while out of office?  He filed numerous lawsuits as did 26(?) states that the SC threw out on procedural grounds. 

For the most part the courts made a decision that they were not going to get involved in the 2020 election no matter the evidence of which you have to be blind or dumb not to see.....especially regarding states/counties unconstitutionally changing voting rules without the consent of the legislature.  A few states courts have actually now ruled as such.

Honestly IMHO the courts were afraid of what would happen if they did do the right thing.   Hell there were far larger riots and damage done in 2016 just because Trump won with NO EVIDENCE of voter irregularities. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/inauguration-2017/washington-faces-more-anti-trump-protests-after-day-rage-n709946

download - 2022-10-11T101920.178.jpg

maybe he's been busy searching for the real killers on the links with OJ... :dunno:

we all need a break from DJT and FJB... a return to sanity.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hanging your hopes on pussy ass Republicans? Think about it.   Not one single ad showing the damage they did or candidate’s  screaming at the top of their lungs.  Look what they did to you,  dummies!!!!!!!!!! Going to give them a pass and think they won’t do it again????? I mean, the bitch here killed people and she is up 17 points? It is unbelievable. 
  While their supporters are being locked up, their civil rights being violated,  they run and hide.  Let entitled cunts  like Megan MCCAIN chastise them. 

whoa! 

:whiteflag:

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Really....use your mastery of the English language to show how that statement says that?

He may have done that in the Senate race in Georgia but that's not what he was doing here.

"Republicans will not be voting" is a warning not a command of what to do. 

Also this is from a year ago...not recent.   

Oh ok I get it. Kinda like when he said "fight like hell for your country." How did that work out?

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh ok I get it. Kinda like when he said "fight like hell for your country." How did that work out?

Reading comprehension not your strong suit....I get it.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Funny how when dems have done worse its taken out of context but when Trump specifically says "peacefully" its incitement.  :lol:  Remember when Chris Cuomo said  "And please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

Want other examples?

How about Chuck Schumer.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

This led to an armed man being arrested in front of his home and he admitted he was there to kill him and his family. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reading comprehension not your strong suit....I get it.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Funny how when dems have done worse its taken out of context but when Trump specifically says "peacefully" its incitement.  :lol:  Remember when Chris Cuomo said  "And please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

Want other examples?

How about Chuck Schumer.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

This is exactly what Trump said.

We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This is exactly what Trump said.

We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said

And he also said peacefully.   Fight can literally mean a lot of different things dude.   You realize that don't you?   What am I saying of course you don't. 

Coach to player:   You got to get into that batters box and battle and fight like hell to make contact.

Damn I was tired and fighting to stay awake

Does that literally mean violence in any way shape or manner?  Jesus its like debating with 5 year olds.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty much gets away with murder(s) and then gets reelected :wall:

The Dems have this shit slinging campaigning down to a science the R's are falling flat on their message or even defending themselves   SMH

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Republican Party has disappeared. It’s just fat white racists trying to save their race…..sort of like Hitler.

Try harder Sir Hacks-A-Lot  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And he also said peacefully.   Fight can literally mean a lot of different things dude.   You realize that don't you?   What am I saying of course you don't. 

Coach to player:   You got to get into that batters box and battle and fight like hell to make contact.

Damn I was tired and fighting to stay awake

Does that literally mean violence in any way shape or manner?  Jesus its like debating with 5 year olds.  :lol:  

You're a Trumper. I should know better to debate with you.

:bc: