Check your account email address ×

The Covid Vaccine causes AIDS

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it isn't, its called VAIDS when you get covid over and over again after getting a vax.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So it is bullshit that it causes AIDS.  Confirmed by you in 2 out of 3 of your last posts.  Way to stand up for your lies!!

He didn't say that originally.  He said the vaccine(booster) gives you AIDS. 

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I really don't care to talk about it, especially if you can't see the difference between saying "you worked for your bil" and "you gave your wife aids by letting her be vaccinated "..

If you can't see the difference between that,..have at it man.. SMH 

Then why bring it up?? No rules were broken and I'm not going bend/stretch the rules to satisfy some members feelings. Time for guys to grow a set around here. Damn Tony when Revkevsdi's family business and facebook page was brought onto the forum I didn't here a fucking peep out of the Zambroski squad and that was WAY out of line. That didn't seem to bother you then. Talk about SMFH. 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There you go with the context bullshit again.   :lol: You can't be serious?  Are you really that daft?  You don't realize why I referenced her in the first place, and only going back about 2 weeks?  hOLY FUCK man  :lol: I've had cracks made about mine for 20 years now, its half the reason they made the rule in the first place.   How about everyone leave wives out of it, particularly if you're going to reference her to insult me or anyone else.  All I did was post what you posted ffs after you started in on AC and me mentioning our wives.

Always the fucking victim eh?

Do you guys want more rules and more moderation around here or WTF?

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I've asked the same question many times and always get the same answer... NO!

Look guys, as HSR said, mentioning someone's family member isn't against the rules. When the post is in a gray area that it could go either way depending on what someone finds offensive we try to stay out of it. We aren't here to referee or babysit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Then why bring it up?? No rules were broken and I'm not going bend/stretch the rules to satisfy some members feelings. Time for guys to grow a set around here. Damn Tony when Revkevsdi's family business and facebook page was brought onto the forum I didn't here a fucking peep out of the Zambroski squad and that was WAY out of line. That didn't seem to bother you then. Talk about SMFH. 

Sounds good!👍

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You're missing the point. AC has disparaged anyone who's got the vaccine, yet his wife also got it herself. I've personally never said anything insulting about her. Nor would I. If anything she must be an incredible understanding woman to be living under the same roof with a complete mental case.

Good god man shuuuuut uuuupp  :lol: 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What I want is for you to remove yourself as moderator because you’re a shit starting troll with double standards.  Unfit.  Stick your victim nonsense up your ass ok?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What I want is for you to remove yourself as moderator because you’re a shit starting troll with double standards.  Unfit.  Stick your victim nonsense up your ass ok?

Who needs moderators except for whiny fucks like you Wilma. There is no "moderators" on FS and there should be no need for them. If and when a rule gets broken one of the site "admin" will take care of it but as stated we aren't here to babysit anyone. I've yet to see a rule broken  but here we are. 

Admin has every right to enjoy the site as much as any member and if you can't handle that, kindly fuck off to your safe space and start an official Wilma whining thread cuz I'm getting sick of hearing it here.

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who needs moderators except for whiny fucks like you Wilma. There is no "moderators" on FS and there should be no need for them. If and when a rule gets broken one of the site "admin" will take care of it but as stated we aren't here to babysit anyone. I've yet to see a rule broken  but here we are. 

Admin has every right to enjoy the site as much as any member and if you can't handle that, kindly fuck off to your safe space and start an official Wilma whining thread cuz I'm getting sick of hearing it here.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good god man shuuuuut uuuupp  :lol: 

Maybe you should stfu for a change. As I see it you feel the need to always be the center of attention. JMHO.

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who’s whining, just telling it like it is.  Remove me if you don’t like it.  Otherwise me and others like me will post as we see fit.  Here’s another thought, put me on ignore if I annoy you so much.  I didn’t know you from adam until you came at me all hot and bothered and telling my life story, your version.  I have zero time for that shit.    Wilma.  I 😆

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe you should stfu for a change. As I see it you feel the need to always be the center of attention. JMHO.

Well I guess that settles it!  :lol:  
Everyone has an opinion!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He's the only one that doesn't see it. He thinks he's some sort of big deal on the internets for some silly reason.

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who’s whining, just telling it like it is.  Remove me if you don’t like it.  Otherwise me and others like me will post as we see fit.  Here’s another thought, put me on ignore if I annoy you so much.  I didn’t know you from adam until you came at me all hot and bothered and telling my life story, your version.  I have zero time for that shit.    Wilma.  I 😆

Remove u?? :lol: You give yourself too much credit as usual, you're about as bothersome as a pimple on my ass.

Me and others??? Now you think your speaking for the forum? Gawd you're high maintenance.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're lying. You disparage Neal and Snoputz on a regular basis. You have no idea why they took it. 

I only disparage morons who would give up their freedoms to have a vax forced on society.

Neal and snowputz fit that description and used the greater good moronic argument as some type of justification.

At this point point if you can't see that covid had nothing to do with a virus and more to do with control of society for the sheep, then thats why you failed the IQ test.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He didn't say that originally.  He said the vaccine(booster) gives you AIDS. 

Here is 13 year old Maddie, 1 of 1000 kids in the original Pfizer vax trials who got paralyzed after her second shot.  Of course pfizer said it was not the vax and they removed her from the trial and claimed she only suffered a stomach ache.

So adverse event from the original trail is 1 in 1000 for kids, should this product have ever made it to the public?

That's why Pfizer wanted 75 years to hide it, but its out as well as so much more.  Keep shilling for Pfizer you dumb fuck and get another booster while you're at it.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is 13 year old Maddie, 1 of 1000 kids in the original Pfizer vax trials who got paralyzed after her second shot.  Of course pfizer said it was not the vax and they removed her from the trial and claimed she only suffered a stomach ache.

So adverse event from the original trail is 1 in 1000 for kids, should this product have ever made it to the public?

That's why Pfizer wanted 75 years to hide it, but its out as well as so much more.  Keep shilling for Pfizer you dumb fuck and get another booster while you're at it.

Dude you can't even tell the truth once and you wonder why you're not taken seriously. For the 100th time they didn't want 75 years to release the data. And quit telling people to get boosters like your wife did. I personally haven't had a shot in almost 2years.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's the only one that doesn't see it. He thinks he's some sort of big deal on the internets for some silly reason.

Remove u?? :lol: You give yourself too much credit as usual, you're about as bothersome as a pimple on my ass.

Me and others??? Now you think your speaking for the forum? Gawd you're high maintenance.

Annnnnnnnnd he’s still blathering on like anyone gives a shit  🥱  Claims that I think I am speaking for the whole forum, while he speaks for the whole forum in the very first sentence, you can’t make this shit up. 😆

Edited by DriftBusta

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dude you can't even tell the truth once and you wonder why you're not taken seriously. For the 100th time they didn't want 75 years to release the data. And quit telling people to get boosters like your wife did. I personally haven't had a shot in almost 2years.

You can't read or understand.  75 year timeline was to hide the data unless you think Pfizer is honest.:lol:

Again, back to Maddie, 1 in 1000 kids as part of the trial should have been enough to to scrap the entire vax don't you think?   Nice leaving alone.

image.thumb.png.4f509a8d58c474cfde47510d325c1ada.png

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't read or understand.  75 year timeline was to hide the data unless you think Pfizer is honest.:lol:

Again, back to Maddie, 1 in 1000 kids as part of the trial should have been enough to to scrap the entire vax don't you think?   Nice leaving alone.

image.thumb.png.4f509a8d58c474cfde47510d325c1ada.png

That's not what you said though. You've been saying they didn't have to release any data for 75 years. It's been a good day for you so far. The AIDS thing and now this.  Maybe there's hope after all. Highly doubt it though.

so if Trump gets through all this nonsense and is the front runner, then Covid somehow makes a big comeback in the fall of 2024 and they start locking everything down again, let’s not act real surprised or think this time is for realzzies  mmmmmk?

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

so if Trump gets through all this nonsense and is the front runner, then Covid somehow makes a big comeback in the fall of 2024 and they start locking everything down again, let’s not act real surprised or think this time is for realzzies  mmmmmk?

Well he's STILL pushing the vaccine after all.