Check your account email address ×

Even the Pope thinks Putins a dick

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Lemma know when you come to a State that actually has snow . Ill out drink you then smoke you on the trail! We can post it ! Good times!  

Yeah.....the sad part is I know I would get along just fine with you and 99% of the members in person.

Met one of the assholes from HCS one time at a bar in the town we both ride.....ended up being a real cool dude and we got along great.

Most of us on here have similar interests. :bc:. ...but it's still fun to fling the shit here

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.....the sad part is I know I would get along just fine with you and 99% of the members in person.

Met one of the assholes from HCS one time at a bar in the town we both ride.....ended up being a real cool dude and we got along great.

Most of us on here have similar interests. :bc:. ...but it's still fun to fling the shit here

No doubt. Ill slang some beers wit ya.  I talk alot of shit online but I promise you Ill be the same asshole in person I truly dont give a fuck :bc:

• Like 1