Check your account email address ×

Where is your money going?

As winter approaches with record utility prices, hyper inflation, rising interest rates, rising rents, food scarcity and higher prices, supply chain shortfalls, hurricane damages in Puerto Rico and Florida and a looming recession. This is a great opportunity to send another $12 billion dollars to Ukraine. 

The package funds the federal government through December 16th, 2022 and includes:

• $1 billion for LIHEAP, which helps families afford their heating and utility bills during the coldest winter months;
  • $12 billion in critical emergency aid for Ukraine as the country continues to defend itself from Putin’s vicious attacks, and $35 million to promote nuclear nonproliferation efforts in the region;
  • Billions in disaster aid to Kentucky, Louisiana, Alabama, Texas, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and New Mexico to recover from floods, wildfires, and other disasters;
  • Reimbursement benefits for veterans traveling to access mental health services at Vet Centers until September 2023;
  • $2.8 billion to support continued national security efforts and ensure our servicemembers continued to get paid.     

https://www.king.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/liheap-disaster-relief-ukraine-support-government-spending-bill-passes-senate

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely.....send Ukraine anything it needs at this point. We have Putin on the ropes,  it would be a crime to let up now........time to finish him off at any cost.

^^^^^ So fucked up

You war mongering boomers are so warped in the head 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

^^^^^ So fucked up

You war mongering boomers are so warped in the head 

Oh yeah.....lets stop providing aid, let Russia regroup and prolong this for as long as possible. What the hell is wrong with you.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yeah.....lets stop providing aid, let Russia regroup and prolong this for as long as possible. What the hell is wrong with you.

What’s wrong with me??? :lol: I’ve wanted all this money in aid to stop 6 + months ago. We can’t afford it and shouldn’t be sending it. Let someone else dump fuck tons of cash into Ukraine. Fuck em 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What’s wrong with me??? :lol: I’ve wanted all this money in aid to stop 6 + months ago. We can’t afford it and shouldn’t be sending it. Let someone else dump fuck tons of cash into Ukraine. Fuck em 

Especially since at least half of it is being stolen. It's really no surprise we are in the condition we are. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Especially since at least half of it is being stolen. It's really no surprise we are in the condition we are. 

Youcrane will need the money to buy stuff from Putin and use his shipping ports.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ukraine is a money laundering scheme masquerading as a country 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely.....send Ukraine anything it needs at this point. We have Putin on the ropes,  it would be a crime to let up now........time to finish him off at any cost.

Really ? You so then why don't you just send 100k or so if you feel so strong about it . And don't say you can't afford it because in your mind it is ok for America to slap it on out credit card so why don't you slap a little extra on yours ? 

And again do you know what propaganda is . Are you certain Russia is as fucked as western media says they are? 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It is not our fucking war . We are past broke . If America was a person they would have been forced to file chapter 19 yrs ago . But yeah just keep sending checks lmfao un fucking real 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Do we even know if they need more aide? Do we know where the previous monies were spent? How many weapon systems are depleted? What systems need armaments rather than replacement? 

Neither you nor the 535 congress men and women know...that's where the problem lies.  They are just approving monies based on what? Feelings.....fuck their feelings I want the facts. 

What happens when Putin is backed into a corner and does use a tactical nuke? What should the us response be? 

• Like 5

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Can we send you to Ukraine? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Do we even know if they need more aide? Do we know where the previous monies were spent? How many weapon systems are depleted? What systems need armaments rather than replacement? 

Neither you nor the 535 congress men and women know...that's where the problem lies.  They are just approving monies based on what? Feelings.....fuck their feelings I want the facts. 

What happens when Putin is backed into a corner and does use a tactical nuke? What should the us response be? 

Our aid has been and is obviously working to stop the big bad so called 2nd strongest military on earth. Now is not the time to let up....Im good giving them.what they need to defeat Putin. Much cheaper now than later and we haven't had to set one foot on the ground.  Come on Putin, drop the nukes already...stop bluffing

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Our aid has been and is obviously working to stop the big bad so called 2nd strongest military on earth. Now is not the time to let up....Im good giving them.what they need to defeat Putin. Much cheaper now than later and we haven't had to set one foot on the ground.  Come on Putin, drop the nukes already...stop bluffing

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I watched this the other day and I’ll be the first to admit that when this started I was on board with this “proxy war” and that was because of my ignorance on the events that led  up to it but no more and it’s pretty clear that the United States and NATO are pushing Putin into a corner hoping that he uses Nukes…it’s fucking madness.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched this the other day and I’ll be the first to admit that when this started I was on board with this “proxy war” and that was because of my ignorance on the events that led  up to it but no more and it’s pretty clear that the United States and NATO are pushing Putin into a corner hoping that he uses Nukes…it’s fucking madness.

Yep.

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah why stop now. Lets finish what your buddy Barrack Obama and Joe Biden started. You sure are a good War Mongering Democrat. 

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude...your the Ghost of Kiev goggles guy! You fall for everything  :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What did your one one time favorite repub president say?

Oh yeah……

We will fight them over there so we do not have to face them in the United States of America.”

🤣

F9C28204-B2A2-4290-AAC5-3014E58C5935.gif.5e8589b7973f1d55ea4d07aadff7cbb1.gif

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well it is ez to see who the msm tactics still work on 

Again why not send them some of your personal money ? Or better yet refinance your home for all you can snd personaly send it to ukrain . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yeah……

We will fight them over there so we do not have to face them in the United States of America.”

Nice deflection dipshit. 

Your Democrat Hero's have been doing the exact same thing now for years and years.

The current situation in Ukraine is 100% on Obama and the Biden's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yeah……

OP posts up facts about current admin and you come in and deflect to a previous admin. Nice job hack! I thought this kind of thing pisses you off

Congrats on using the correct "your" though  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh yeah……

And do you remember why we were in that shit show in the first fucking place? was it because of fighting Russia thrugh the Taliban years earlier ? How did that work out ? Yeah great let's try that one again . If you don't learn from history just shoot your self