Check your account email address ×

Those with a choice...

On 10/2/2022 at 11:29 AM, J. Jackson said:

Vermont is being propped up as a great state to live. Not so much anymore. Business unfriendly, try to build a new house or building and get a stranglehold by Act 250. Brutal. Land taxes thru the roof. Liberal education agenda. Burlington, the largest city, has become dangerous. You never heard of violent acts like shootings and stabbings which now are fairly common. Heroin is plentiful and fatal overdoses are common as well. I encounter lots of people who have moved here and I ask them why. Most answers are "we read that it's friendly and beautiful place to live". Most are gone in a couple of years.

'Little Chicago" had 2 more homicides yesterday.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:40 AM, EvilBird said:

FWIW I think we are in part of the best area for CT . But agree id be out if it wasn't for the kids. 

We almost moved to FL in 2017. Kinda glad we didn't. Not sure what state I would wanna live in now. 

Black hills is hard on my radar. Foothills still get the seasons but extremely mild winter and summer . Friendly buisness environment.  Want snow hunting atv biking etc  drive 20 min up the hill 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

If you are a asshole they keep there distance.  But it is getting just crazy $$$$ to buy there now . And WY is just over the top expensive now 

A guy I grew up with moved to Idaho and is full Mormon now. Talking to him now it's like I never knew him. His personality is gone and everything is thanks to God. He is doing well there, however. He is building custom log homes and business seems really good. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

lotta Cali libs moved to Idaho /..Montana is def a better choice :thumbsup:

Montana received it's share of Western transplants in Flat Head County.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Mormons get it . 

I need another Wife or 3 :lol:

I know can you imagine the fucking nightmare of dealing with more than one crazy bitch . 

It was hard enough juggling 2 or 3 as a single guy back in the day and they all had there own homes to go back to . More than 1 in the house for a few weeks would be fun then just fucking shoot me .

I feel bad enough for my buds with a wife and 2 or more daughters and no other men in the house . Just hell

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know can you imagine the fucking nightmare of dealing with more than one crazy bitch . 

It was hard enough juggling 2 or 3 as a single guy back in the day and they all had there own homes to go back to . More than 1 in the house for a few weeks would be fun then just fucking shoot me .

I feel bad enough for my buds with a wife and 2 or more daughters and no other men in the house . Just hell

If you have three wives I think the women get the point you run the fuckin' shop...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

A guy I grew up with moved to Idaho and is full Mormon now. Talking to him now it's like I never knew him. His personality is gone and everything is thanks to God. He is doing well there, however. He is building custom log homes and business seems really good. 

Yeah say whatever but dude is prob loving life . I respect that shit even tho im a savage. Good for him . He prob has a gang of kids and huge land who can hate on that? 

14 hours ago, Snake said:

If you have three wives I think the women get the point you run the fuckin' shop...

And that will make them less crazy how? You still have to deal with them .

Like the old saying goes no matter how hot she is there is a guy who

Is sick of her shit 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1