Check your account email address ×

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP does what Barry Failed to do

12 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

So will it be built with US steel and will Americans get a percentage of the profits like Trump promised?  Please momo, tell us all about the amazing deal Trump the amazing deal maker made.

The Art of the deal in action once again. lol. So much winning. It's nice of the Americans to do this for us. Notley claims that this pipeline will support 6,000 Canadian jobs. I'm guessing most of that is making the tar sands more affordable to move. The Americans get 35 permanent jobs from the deal. Those numbers are probably wrong but I like the ratio. It's also very kind of the Americans to take most of the pollution risks. If there is a spill we'll only be responsible for a limited amount of the clean up costs. Can't ask for a better neighbour than that. Nice dealing with you Trump.

12 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just like Obambis promise of " affordable " care and lower costs 

Really???? After 8 years of Republicans blasting it and their deal involved a tax break for the rich and 24 million losing coverage. After Trump saying for 18 months that everyone will be covered at a fraction of the cost. You are dumb enough to bring that up.

Republicans look like complete fucking morons. In all the years of obstructing Obama, with all the resources thrown at discrediting Obama and Hillary. Couldn't they have put a couple of people to work drafting a plan that works better? Think of any organization. With 8 years of someone else trying something, and you getting to watch from the sidelines. You get to watch all their trial and error, judge what works and what doesn't. If you can't improve on something after that long, you lose the right to bitch about it.

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again 1 man behind all of it and that man owns the rail line being used to now move that oil. Buffett is a pile of shit

Buffet a pile of shit?????   So he has been in business longer than Trump, made far more deals. Where are all the disgruntled investors or customers? Where are the lawsuits? Has he been caught lying about charitable donations? Has he used a charitable trust to enrich himself? On the family front are there a lot of stories of cheating? Any allegations of Rape? The guy is made of money, surely he'd be a bigger target for extortion than Trump. 

How did he start out? Was he given Berkshire? Would it be worth more today if he had left the money alone?

You Republicans and your so called values.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Art of the deal in action once again. lol. So much winning. It's nice of the Americans to do this for us. Notley claims that this pipeline will support 6,000 Canadian jobs. I'm guessing most of that is making the tar sands more affordable to move. The Americans get 35 permanent jobs from the deal. Those numbers are probably wrong but I like the ratio. It's also very kind of the Americans to take most of the pollution risks. If there is a spill we'll only be responsible for a limited amount of the clean up costs. Can't ask for a better neighbour than that. Nice dealing with you Trump.

Really???? After 8 years of Republicans blasting it and their deal involved a tax break for the rich and 24 million losing coverage. After Trump saying for 18 months that everyone will be covered at a fraction of the cost. You are dumb enough to bring that up.

Republicans look like complete fucking morons. In all the years of obstructing Obama, with all the resources thrown at discrediting Obama and Hillary. Couldn't they have put a couple of people to work drafting a plan that works better? Think of any organization. With 8 years of someone else trying something, and you getting to watch from the sidelines. You get to watch all their trial and error, judge what works and what doesn't. If you can't improve on something after that long, you lose the right to bitch about it.

Buffet a pile of shit?????   So he has been in business longer than Trump, made far more deals. Where are all the disgruntled investors or customers? Where are the lawsuits? Has he been caught lying about charitable donations? Has he used a charitable trust to enrich himself? On the family front are there a lot of stories of cheating? Any allegations of Rape? The guy is made of money, surely he'd be a bigger target for extortion than Trump. 

How did he start out? Was he given Berkshire? Would it be worth more today if he had left the money alone?

I was gonna give this a play-by-play and embarrass you and your dim-wittedness.  Instead, I'm just gonna call you a moron.

So, you are a moron.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was gonna give this a play-by-play and embarrass you and your dim-wittedness.  Instead, I'm just gonna call you a moron.

So, you are a moron.

:lol:

Yeah, sure you were. Your time would be better spent researching your investments, or getting in contact with some of the guys from your military days. 

14 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

So can we chalk this up as just another broken Trump promise on the long and growing list of Trump broken promises?

No, thats you and the house of mirrors you obviously go to for all your information.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Buffet is a pile of shit!!!  He provides my electricity to my home which has become more and more unreliable while the price goes up.  He has really attacked at, benefits, and retirements at his power companies.  All the while destroying the enviroment with his coal plants and train grid

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

It sure as hell ain't simple. Our system is fucked and it's been in place for decades 

Yah before there even was such a thing as wide spread private medIcal corporations so embedded like in the US :guzzle: 

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, thats you and the house of mirrors you obviously go to for all your information.

I'm only measuring the success of this by what Trump himself defined success to be.  US steel used for the pipe and that Americans would see some of the profits from the oil.  By his own definition, his approval of the pipeline was a fail.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I'm only measuring the success of this by what Trump himself defined success to be.  US steel used for the pipe and that Americans would see some of the profits from the oil.  By his own definition, his approval of the pipeline was a fail.

He own definition was NEW pipelines, while XL pipe was NOT A NEW PLAN and all the pipe was already ordered and 1/3 of it is American :) 

35 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Buffet is a pile of shit!!!  He provides my electricity to my home which has become more and more unreliable while the price goes up.  He has really attacked at, benefits, and retirements at his power companies.  All the while destroying the enviroment with his coal plants and train grid

So you would like to vote for someone who would increase benefits for workers and protects the environment from coal plants?

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Were Trumps words in quotations when he made those promises. Evidently it changes the meaning.