The great barrington declaration

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about 2.5 years and counting. They are fucking people lives up significantly. Kicking kids out of college , making kids wear masks. All this shit is horrifying and people should literally be executed for it. 

In democratic states. 

46 minutes ago, ACE said:

He can’t let go of the only thing he thought made him a good person :( 

I'm a horrible person. 

:bc:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about 2.5 years and counting. They are fucking people lives up significantly. Kicking kids out of college , making kids wear masks. All this shit is horrifying and people should literally be executed for it. 

Coming up the river on the boat last weekend, I see these two clowns coming the other way on the water.  Both wearing masks.  Jesus if you're that worried about catching something, maybe just stay home.  Out on the water wearing masks?!  wtf  :lol: 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Coming up the river on the boat last weekend, I see these two clowns coming the other way on the water.  Both wearing masks.  Jesus if you're that worried about catching something, maybe just stay home.  Out on the water wearing masks?!  wtf  :lol: 

Optics. Nothing more. I only followed the masking bullshit at the airports and flying. Most people don't want confrontation, so going without wasn't a problem anywhere else.

Edited by Steve753

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pure insanity 

36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Optics. Nothing more. I only followed the masking bullshit at the airports and flying. Most people don't want confrontation, so going without wasn't a problem anywhere else.

You have zero backbone to stand up against anything.  If you did you would call out this horseshit for what it's doing, esp to our kids.

But you're a dumb coward.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have zero backbone to stand up against anything.  If you did you would call out this horseshit for what it's doing, esp to our kids.

But you're a dumb coward.

What are you doing other than talking bullshit on a website?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A lot more than you.  I understand what's happening in the grand play.  You are a fucking clueless moron.

So nothing.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well now.

Here's your fake news again.  Hopefully most who are complete idiots at this point, see right through it.

Jeebus :lol: 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Ya think, take away my rights and lock me down and call me names always puts me in a good mood 

You know what they say, small things amuse, small minds.

• Haha 1