Check your account email address ×

if the republicans take the house...

Just now, Snake said:

Do you disagree with my premise the dems are acting this way presently?

to an extent

fyi, I'm not a dem or republican 

convince me the R's can accomplish something meaningful... I'm all eyes

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Oh, so he didn't get the answer in his last thread, so start a new one. 

Snake is 100% spot on. 

aren't you supposed to be getting ready for another rally?

where's your list, I know you have one.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

to an extent

fyi, I'm not a dem or republican 

convince me the R's can accomplish something meaningful... I'm all eyes

aren't you supposed to be getting ready for another rally?

where's your list, I know you have one.

You start a thread on a false premise then criticize when that is called out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what legislative actions can they take or propose to make America a better country?   

let's see if we can have a meaningful discussion about that rather than the scorched earth and revenge tour many here eagerly anticipate.

Meaningful discussion involves meting out justice for criminals, so if you think thats scorched earth so be it.  What they've done to anyone remotely aligned with Trump cannot ever be repeated, particularly the politicization and weaponization of federal agencies.  That started with Obama and shifted gears when Trump came in, and is now in overdrive with Biden.   I'm all for a populist America first agenda, and the Washington class sure didn't seem to go along with that.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There it is….the Republican moron posts brown women he thinks are a threat to his white lifestyle. All are educated in government.

Well they're leftist, racist anti semites that hold public office and say things that would gotten them censured and thrown out 20 years ago, so there's that.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well they're leftist, racist anti semites that hold public office and say things that would gotten them censured and thrown out 20 years ago, so there's that.

Let’s go backwards 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not take away woman’s voting rights? Maybe seat blacks of browns in the back of everywhere? 

Out of both of those issues, which one were the Dems heavily in favor of over the Republicans?

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Like clockwork! Reinstate Trumps shit and investigate / jail the Dems  :lol: :suicide:

"Trumps shit"?  Are you saying his platform is shit?  Please explain.  With a veto proof majority, and a true outside the beltway AG, some may very well be going to jail.  But I suppose we should all just hold hands and sing Kumbaya.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see Highmark's reply or remain obstinate 

in addition to highmarks reply I want to see these pieces of shit. from both sides of the isle, get investigated, indicted, and tried for fucking the american people over their careers, and kick the squad to the fucking curb as they have done zero for the people they represent

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why not take away woman’s voting rights? Maybe seat blacks of browns in the back of everywhere? 

How many "Black or Brown" friends have you ever had? How many have you helped in your pathetic life you stupid fucking retard fat fuck boomer? You don't even have kids , you are a Woman's worst type of Male. Kill yourself. 

• Like 1