Check your account email address ×

Stock market underwater

Pete

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The CBO estimated in 2018 that the tax cut would increase deficits by about $1.9 trillion over 11 years.

Trump had the third-biggest primary deficit growth, 5.2% of GDP, behind only George W. Bush (11.7%) and Abraham Lincoln (9.4%). Bush, of course, not only passed a big tax cut, as Trump has, but also launched two wars, which greatly inflated the defense budget. Lincoln had to pay for the Civil War. By contrast, Trump’s wars have been almost entirely of the political variety.

Our national debt is now at its highest level relative to our economy since the end of World War II. After the war ended, the extraordinary military expenses disappeared, a postwar recovery began and the debt began to fall rapidly relative to the size of the economy.

https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump

let's also not forget his trade wars... which in premise I wasn't totally opposed to, his execution on the other hand, right on brand.

If you cant quantify the damage to the economy that the pandemic caused, none of those #s mean jack.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Former president was right again. The market would tank with the left in charge. Enjoy the suck. This is who you voted for 

hey dipshit, precisely who voted for Biden that's posted in this thread?  

you could actually learn something from these conversations if you weren't so willfully ignorant. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you cant quantify the damage to the economy that the pandemic caused, none of those #s mean jack.

if you read the article they (and I) are giving Trump as pass as far as pandemic spending in relation to the debt

I disagreed with nearly every aspect of the stimulus then and now.  sure, something needed to be done but our elected officials went full retard with BOTH parties and two presidents at the helm.  

here we are now, massive inflation, increased interest rates, stock market getting back to reality... and what still happened last month?
https://www.investopedia.com/fed-s-preferred-inflation-gauge-rises-more-than-expected-in-august-2022-6745919

too many years of fed intervention, too much Gov. spending from both parties, not enough tax revenue, the list is almost endless of how poorly our elected officials and federal reserve have mismanaged 'the company' and as a shareholder of this company I'm dissatisfied with my ROI.  you? 

Nothing can ever be trumps fault , ever....no matter what he did , what he advocated for ....what he signed. It’s never ever ever ever his fault. Fucking morons 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey dipshit, precisely who voted for Biden that's posted in this thread?  

you could actually learn something from these conversations if you weren't so willfully ignorant. 

if you read the article they (and I) are giving Trump as pass as far as pandemic spending in relation to the debt

I disagreed with nearly every aspect of the stimulus then and now.  sure, something needed to be done but our elected officials went full retard with BOTH parties and two presidents at the helm.  

here we are now, massive inflation, increased interest rates, stock market getting back to reality... and what still happened last month?
https://www.investopedia.com/fed-s-preferred-inflation-gauge-rises-more-than-expected-in-august-2022-6745919

too many years of fed intervention, too much Gov. spending from both parties, not enough tax revenue, the list is almost endless of how poorly our elected officials and federal reserve have mismanaged 'the company' and as a shareholder of this company I'm dissatisfied with my ROI.  you? 

You didn’t vote for Trump. You’re part of the problem. 
enjoy it 

Just now, f7ben said:

Nothing can ever been trumps fault , ever....no matter what he did , what he advocated for ....what he signed. It’s never ever ever ever his fault. Fucking morons 

I’ve been very vocal about PPP, that program was a disaster……Trump loves the word disaster. It still irks me that so many people are bothered by student loan forgiveness and PPP was worse at more than double the cost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You didn’t vote for Trump. You’re part of the problem. 
enjoy it 

Trump is part of the problem and you’re a brain dead retarded piece of fucking trash that should kill himself. Dumb motherfucker 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you ignore that more than half of that spending was right at the onset of the pandemic with the world being shut down cold?  And before the pandemic he did it to put more take home pay in the middle class pockets to stimulate the economy, which it did.   He already told the congress that his next budget would not be the same.....you know...those people who actually load the thing up with pork and make deals with each other to get it passed.  Now please for the love of god, please shut the fuck up you windup repeating sock puppet.

Ben was 3x shorting back then.  He's a bit hurt still.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is part of the problem and you’re a brain dead retarded piece of fucking trash that should kill himself. Dumb motherfucker 

If we had less of your typed things would be different. Don’t you have a BLM meeting to go to?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

If we had less of your typed things would be different. Don’t you have a BLM meeting to go to?

I said kill yourself you little half man cuck faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why do you ignore that more than half of that spending was right at the onset of the pandemic with the world being shut down cold?  And before the pandemic he did it to put more take home pay in the middle class pockets to stimulate the economy, which it did.   He already told the congress that his next budget would not be the same.....you know...those people who actually load the thing up with pork and make deals with each other to get it passed.  Now please for the love of god, please shut the fuck up you windup repeating sock puppet.

I've tried to explain that to him a few times as well.

:lol:

Regardless Trumps time has passed.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Was it the so called pandemic or the acctions we allowed world govenments to take because we fell for the hype