Check your account email address ×

We are living "idiocracy"

SkisNH

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the election was fraudulent.  Do you?

Were there isolated cases of fraud on both sides…yes…there always is. Do I think  the election was stolen…no.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sorry jimmy, I know you voted for jo or biden.

Pfffttt…I voted for Jo and stuff your sorries in a sack!😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You've asked me this before. I'll answer again. In my heart yes, but I've yet to see any concrete evidence that it was.

Just a mountain of anecdotal, and actual evidence that the msm has been in overdrive trying to delegitimize.  Wonder how that billion dollar lawsuit is going against Sydney Powell?  Wonder who's gonna get raided and leg shackled next?  If you're not concerned and disgusted by the unprecedented corruption we're witnessing right in front of our eyes, you should be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Were there isolated cases of fraud on both sides…yes…there always is. Do I think  the election was stolen…no.

Pfffttt…I voted for Jo and stuff your sorries in a sack!😂

I forgot about that one!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Just a mountain of anecdotal, and actual evidence that the msm has been in overdrive trying to delegitimize.  Wonder how that billion dollar lawsuit is going against Sydney Powell?  Wonder who's gonna get raided and leg shackled next?  If you're not concerned and disgusted by the unprecedented corruption we're witnessing right in front of our eyes, you should be.

I'm more concerned what Durham is doing personally.

Watching Desantis during this hurricane has given me hope…well spoken and to the point. I know I called him a cunt over the Marthas Vineyard but he really needs to be the nominee in ‘24.

• Like 4

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'm more concerned what Durham is doing personally.

I'm wondering wtf he has been doing for the last 3 years......when are the FBI raids on that gonna happen for all that shit?  Better yet, when are the treason charges going to be filed?  All we all want is truth and justice, and we seem to get none of that.  More like lies and injustice.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watching Desantis during this hurricane has given me hope…well spoken and to the point. I know I called him a cunt over the Marthas Vineyard but he really needs to be the nominee in ‘24.

It sure got peoples attention didn't it.... as it was designed to do.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm wondering wtf he has been doing for the last 3 years......when are the FBI raids on that gonna happen for all that shit?  Better yet, when are the treason charges going to be filed?  All we all want is truth and justice, and we seem to get none of that.  More like lies and injustice.

And this is why I say Trump had full control of the house and senate the first 2 yrs of his admin and look at what went down during that.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only people I see going to jail are average citizens.  That justice is coming hard and fast for them. The anti government, peace, protest, love, party sure has changed over the years.  :news:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm watching him and wondering if he'll show up in Ft. Myers and start tossing paper towels into the crowd!

:lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

And this is why I say Trump had full control of the house and senate the first 2 yrs of his admin and look at what went down during that.

If it was oh so easy and simple as that.  House and senate full of career RINOs and liberal Democrats and fighting off accusations of Russian collusion (treason), and a constant full court press of negative news coverage.  He still accomplished a ton, including stimulating an economy that wasn't firing on all cylinders.  And you don' think if he or DeSantis wins in 24, the strategy won't be changed?  I think the Democrats know they're facing a world of hurt in 22 and 24.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If it was oh so easy and simple as that.  House and senate full of career RINOs and liberal Democrats and fighting off accusations of Russian collusion (treason), and a constant full court press of negative news coverage.  He still accomplished a ton, including stimulating an economy that wasn't firing on all cylinders.  And you don' think if he or DeSantis wins in 24, the strategy won't be changed?  I think the Democrats know they're facing a world of hurt in 22 and 24.

You just don't get it. I could go back and forth with you and call you names like Trump did with the media and get everyone in a frenzy, but what does it accomplish in the end?

This behavior was Trumps downfall and there's no recovering from that when you're potus.

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There is a reason no one wanted to work with him.  Some of it was just him, but more of it was the fact that he was an outsider that the swamp did not want to work with.  If he would have accomplished more and the entrenched politicians had to give a businessman like him credit, it proved that you don't have to be in politics to accomplish what the voters want.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason no one wanted to work with him.  Some of it was just him, but more of it was the fact that he was an outsider that the swamp did not want to work with.  If he would have accomplished more and the entrenched politicians had to give a businessman like him credit, it proved that you don't have to be in politics to accomplish what the voters want.

You're as thick as a fucking brick aren't you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You just don't get it. I could go back and forth with you and call you names like Trump did with the media and get everyone in a frenzy, but what does it accomplish in the end?

This behavior was Trumps downfall and there's no recovering from that when you're potus.

Oh I get it.  Pretty sure you don't.  The Karens of the world couldn't handle his NY style of speaking.  Its the same mentality that thought Obama was a genius because he was so well spoken.  Its a distraction, and not relevant to his policy positions.  Clinton was also a gifted speaker.  He was also a corrupt scumbag.  I don't put any weight into how polished someone is, I care about their policies.  And Trumps were the best we've had in years.  I actually had a lady call me about CDs last week, had a nice conversation with her, then followed up with her this week.  She says to me, "Oh I can't do business with you, in my research I've 'uncovered' that your company has made political contributions to Josh Hawley"  I'm thinking to myself, wtf this lady is fuckin cracked in the head.  I did some of my own research, our company sent out 134,000 in various contributions to Missouri politicians, about 65/35  R/D.  Our company makes about 7 billion a year, so thats is a drop in the bucket, and just symbolism to support Missouri politicians.  My point is, these kinds of people get hung up on the stupidest shit, and its letting our country slide down the tubes imo.  When Trump sticks to the teleprompter, I think he's made some great speeches.  But he said pussy once so that negates all the good that he's done.  I don't play that game.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbest person I’ve ever encountered online in 20 years 

LOL.  I wish I spent my biden bucks on pool cues and old boats.  Is that sort of dumb you are talking about?  Or arguing about track lug height?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I wish I spent my biden bucks on pool cues and old boats.  Is that sort of dumb you are talking about?  Or arguing about track lug height?

You mean Trump Bucks? Dumb motherfucker

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I get it.  Pretty sure you don't.  The Karens of the world couldn't handle his NY style of speaking.  Its the same mentality that thought Obama was a genius because he was so well spoken.  Its a distraction, and not relevant to his policy positions.  Clinton was also a gifted speaker.  He was also a corrupt scumbag.  I don't put any weight into how polished someone is, I care about their policies.  And Trumps were the best we've had in years.  I actually had a lady call me about CDs last week, had a nice conversation with her, then followed up with her this week.  She says to me, "Oh I can't do business with you, in my research I've 'uncovered' that your company has made political contributions to Josh Hawley"  I'm thinking to myself, wtf this lady is fuckin cracked in the head.  I did some of my own research, our company sent out 134,000 in various contributions to Missouri politicians, about 65/35  R/D.  Our company makes about 7 billion a year, so thats is a drop in the bucket, and just symbolism to support Missouri politicians.  My point is, these kinds of people get hung up on the stupidest shit, and its letting our country slide down the tubes imo.  When Trump sticks to the teleprompter, I think he's made some great speeches.  But he said pussy once so that negates all the good that he's done.  I don't play that game.

Whatever. Trump has zero leadership ability. None what so ever. Anyone that would follow him is a fucking retard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Whatever. Trump has zero leadership ability. None what so ever. Anyone that would follow him is a fucking retard. 

Yeah, I guess we should just own nothing and be happy, because thats the direction that the alternative is bringing us to.