Check your account email address ×

We are living "idiocracy"

SkisNH

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I get it.  Pretty sure you don't.  The Karens of the world couldn't handle his NY style of speaking.  Its the same mentality that thought Obama was a genius because he was so well spoken.  Its a distraction, and not relevant to his policy positions.  Clinton was also a gifted speaker.  He was also a corrupt scumbag.  I don't put any weight into how polished someone is, I care about their policies.  And Trumps were the best we've had in years.  I actually had a lady call me about CDs last week, had a nice conversation with her, then followed up with her this week.  She says to me, "Oh I can't do business with you, in my research I've 'uncovered' that your company has made political contributions to Josh Hawley"  I'm thinking to myself, wtf this lady is fuckin cracked in the head.  I did some of my own research, our company sent out 134,000 in various contributions to Missouri politicians, about 65/35  R/D.  Our company makes about 7 billion a year, so thats is a drop in the bucket, and just symbolism to support Missouri politicians.  My point is, these kinds of people get hung up on the stupidest shit, and its letting our country slide down the tubes imo.  When Trump sticks to the teleprompter, I think he's made some great speeches.  But he said pussy once so that negates all the good that he's done.  I don't play that game.

I totally understand all of that especially his style of speaking. Again you're missing point. He could've spent less time worrying about the media, like you said yourself it's just words. He was always accessible, but he didn't use that time wisely. He could've ignored Acosta, but he chose not to. If it was actually him tweeting all the time, think of the hrs he wasted doing that just to one up people. Time that could've been spent doing something that was productive.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It may come as a surprise, but the majority of Americans find trump to be a detestable human being.  

I don't mind him. I just think he's not presidential material.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It may come as a surprise, but the majority of Americans find trump to be a detestable human being.  

As do I but his policies are better than Bidens...

Besides you sidestepped the issue...the media and the DNC conspired to ditch Bernie and pummel Trump.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

As do I but his policies are better than Bidens...

Besides you sidestepped the issue...the media and the DNC conspired to ditch Bernie and pummel Trump.

As they did with Hillary too.

• Like 1