Check your account email address ×

Shit continues to hit the fan in Iran.

spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member

Interesting…supposed small government non interventionist Conservative advocates for stealing hundreds of millions from a foreign government because “they can’t be trusted”…huh.🤔

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting…supposed small government non interventionist Conservative advocates for stealing hundreds of millions from a foreign government because “they can’t be trusted”…huh.🤔

Agreed once you know the entire story 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Youre just a dumb guinea pig who has no idea what experiments you have agreed to.  

Save it loser.

Save it yourself. Your better half has more shots than I have. Everything you say about me applies to her as well.

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Uh ha . Funny how the cops don't give people there money back nor the irs but Iran yeah they were wronged lmfao 

The cops will give you your money back if you take them to court and prove it's yours which is fucking ridiculous. 

And yeah just because the MSM has been telling you Iran is bad your whole life it doesn't mean you can steal their money. Which a world court agreed. It was their money. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The cops will give you your money back if you take them to court and prove it's yours which is fucking ridiculous. 

And yeah just because the MSM has been telling you Iran is bad your whole life it doesn't mean you can steal their money. Which a world court agreed. It was their money. 

Iran is shit has been my whole  life . And it was not just msm telling me this . My step dad's name was Abubaker Mohammed Bushagor . Let's just say I had a bit of a grasp on middle east politics pretty early on .as well as the ability to at least make out swearwords in Arabic. Lol . My bud of 40 yrs wife is from Iran she moved here at 15 her family got the fuck out not because it is a wonderfully place to live with moderate leadership. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off already.  😂. Stealing.  Wtf. They have a history violating these agreements you stupid fucking moron.  They’ve violated it since he gave all that money back.  It was a dumb move by the Obama administration.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who violated the agreement in the first place ? And what was the stipulation of a party violating said agreement? 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Iran is shit has been my whole  life . And it was not just msm telling me this . My step dad's name was Abubaker Mohammed Bushagor . Let's just say I had a bit of a grasp on middle east politics pretty early on .as well as the ability to at least make out swearwords in Arabic. Lol . My bud of 40 yrs wife is from Iran she moved here at 15 her family got the fuck out not because it is a wonderfully place to live with moderate leadership. 

It's not a place I've ever wanted to visit but theft is theft. You can justify it however you want. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not a place I've ever wanted to visit but theft is theft. You can justify it however you want. 

The funds were sanctioned because they violated previous agreements and were sponsoring terror all over.  You dont get to do business with us if you’re also killing us.  Calling it theft is dumb dude.