Check your account email address ×

If the Republicans win the house...

Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you may have confused fearing with loathing

did you and Pete graduate from remedial reading together?  

I'd say it's both. But let's be honest here. Today's democrats loathe anyone who does not tow the line. Trumpers are the same.

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you may have confused fearing with loathing

did you and Pete graduate from remedial reading together?  

not one bit confused, hate both parties equality, partisian politics have ruined this nation, unless you are a liberal then everything is hunky dorrie, the dems have ruined this country in less than 2 years, but go ahead and rejoice stupid fuck

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'd say it's both. But let's be honest here. Today's democrats loathe anyone who does not tow the line. Trumpers are the same.

you simpletons keep reffering to trumpers, what is wrong on wanting to make America great again and not a laughing stock like the current occupant of Penn. Ave has done, MAGA is a lot bigger than Trump but keep dwelling on him dumb ass

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you simpletons keep reffering to trumpers, what is wrong on wanting to make America great again and not a laughing stock like the current occupant of Penn. Ave has done, MAGA is a lot bigger than Trump but keep dwelling on him dumb ass

You can have all that with DeSantis all the while without the behavior of a pubescent child. A non simpleton would know this.

:bc:

54 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

which leaves little to no room for moderates/independents.  thing is, moderates/independents  sway the vote more than hardcore lefties or righties but the party pandering typically goes to the lunatics on the fringe.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the Special Olympics 

yeah see, I keep trying to explain to you folks that I'm not a democratic, or a Republican but thick skulls and all...

this is true 

🤡

I don't care what you are.  If you're not going to acknowledge the agenda and level of corruption that is being shoved down the throats of our country right now, and instead just parrot msm narratives against the only guy who actually confronted it, then its clear to me that your critical thinking skills are shit.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't care what you are.  If you're not going to acknowledge the agenda and level of corruption that is being shoved down the throats of our country right now, and instead just parrot msm narratives against the only guy who actually confronted it, then its clear to me that your critical thinking skills are shit.

Again you don't seem to take into account that the Republicans had complete control the first 2 years of Trumps presidency. How about actually being critical about that? Oh who am I kidding, you would never do that.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Again you don't seem to take into account that the Republicans had complete control the first 2 years of Trumps presidency. How about actually being critical about that? Oh who am I kidding, you would never do that.

Seriously guy, I really have zero interest in playing idiot ping pong with you.  When you acknowledge the points I made without your silly deflections, whataboutisms and answering questions with questions, maybe we can have a conversation. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously guy, I really have zero interest in playing idiot ping pong with you.  When you acknowledge the points I made without your silly deflections, whataboutisms and answering questions with questions, maybe we can have a conversation. 

Why are you being so obtuse?

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2022 at 6:03 PM, Steve753 said:

You can have all that with DeSantis all the while without the behavior of a pubescent child. A non simpleton would know this.

:bc:

and I would support him over Trump, like said MAGA is not about Trump, it's about what it says and the dems are failing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And we take a break…lol

The rest all voted for Jordan this time around. Mccarthy will be in on the 4th.