Check your account email address ×

Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Snake said:

"See my dick? Look how big my dick is. No, seriously, look at the girth of this monster!"

People like you make this all worth it... :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

As much as it sucks, I have a slightly good time watching you fucks get what you voted for good and hard, while wiping shit on your faces trying to justify it... :lol:

Priceless!!

Weird

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There was no reason for Jan 6th. It could've been a peaceful protest. But it wasn't and it's because of Trump.

Because of Trump.. nothing to do with fraud. GMAFB 

Thats all you clowns got. Trump did it. He causes all the problems. Trump. Oh and the right too.. those ultra MAGA republicans :handjob:

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

As much as it sucks, I have a slightly good time watching you fucks get what you voted for good and hard, while wiping shit on your faces trying to justify it... :lol:

Priceless!!

Yup.  I just can’t.  I love the part about hiring people who are part of the “swamp“ what was he supposed to do, go in there with a bunch of people who had no contacts in the halls of power?

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Because of Trump.. nothing to do with fraud. GMAFB 

Thats all you clowns got. Trump did it. He causes all the problems. Trump. Oh and the right too.. those ultra MAGA republicans :handjob:

You honestly believed the Trumpers would've stormed the capital anyway had Trump not spoke at the rally?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  I just can’t.  I love the part about hiring people who are part of the “swamp“ what was he supposed to do, go in there with a bunch of people who had no contacts in the halls of power?

Yes.

46 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

No, I don't want him to run again.  

And yeah, he did put swamp creatures on his admin.  I think he thought once he got in there, and played it "safe" by putting/keeping some of the "experienced" people in places (Look at Fauci) that there could be compromise.  Obviously that didn't work out so well for him.  Then he became the petulant child even more so, because of personal attacks he couldn't just let go of and ignore the noise.  

If there is anything the Biden admin, or who ever is running that shit show has done well, it's ignore the noise.  They just don't give a fuck.  And yes, I hold the MSM culpable in this effort for their lack of coverage on many MANY items.  Too bad it takes a political stunt for them to actually talk about things, like the immigration issue.

Agree

No I don't want Trump to run in 2024 (MC you can read that twice and get some help if you don't understand).  But you look at the disaster of the current administration and the current state of the country I'll take a mean tweet compared to the creepy sniffing, bike crashing, stairway falling, mystery hand shaker, ice cream truck chaser that's running the country into the ground.  

Sniffy.jpg

306956522_1492956617860195_5083084360867924048_n.jpg

Bike crash.jpg

biden-stairs-fall-airforce-one-0.jpg

Hand shake.jpg

maxresdefault (2).jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So these figures were on the stage riling up the crowd? Could've sworn it was Trump. My bad.

:bc:

Just now, EvilBird said:

has nothing to do with Trump you fucking dope :lol:

damn Bro your TDS is reaching MC level. 

Well you're the one saying it was the FBI who rushed the capital. 

Not the Trump supporters.

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Well you're the one saying it was the FBI who rushed the capital. 

Not the Trump supporters.

No I said they would of still been there even if Trump did not speak. Try to follow along you got this. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

No I said they would of still been there even if Trump did not speak. Try to follow along you got this. 

All 20 of them?

Just now, EvilBird said:

No clue how many were there stoking the flames :dunno:

You dont know either. 

It's your story. You should know!

Was the FBI there stoking the flames in Kenosha as well?