Check your account email address ×

Russia announces troop pullback from Ukraine's Kharkiv area after surprising offensive

spin_dry

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think Putin did what he does best and bombed a civilian area that had no military target even remotely close ......just as revenge.......the sooner a bullet gets put through his head the better.  But yeah, Zelensky is the bad guy:lol:

Yup...not a fan of the Muslims or any imigrant freely roaming our borders and sure don't want them as my neighbor.....how bout you?.....you seem to be very much a member of the "tolerant" left.:lmao:

Yeah so bomb their country and disperse them everywhere else. God you are dumb as fuck. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup...not a fan of the Muslims or any imigrant freely roaming our borders and sure don't want them as my neighbor.....how bout you?.....you seem to be very much a member of the "tolerant" left.:lmao:

I got no problem with the Muslims. News Flash. Most here in America would be considered farther right than You. 

"oh the left , the left, you're a liberal" .... then Mainecat says " oh the right, the right,  you're a trumper"...

Hey Viper did you notice how MC's meme is from duh underground? Your views are no different now from the tolerant left you are laughing about. Same shit different toilet. 

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not looking too good for  Vlad....

UKRAINE has them pushed to the border...

Sorry you apologists.....I know this is hard to take:lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/situation-more-difficult-hour-ukrainian-130019356.html

So now just because you dont support funding a foreign war sending billons to Ukraine you are an apologist. Thats conservative and liberal boomers in 2022. what a fucking joke. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So now just because you dont support funding a foreign war sending billons to Ukraine you are an apologist. Thats conservative and liberal boomers in 2022. what a fucking joke. 

The best thing that could have happened is happening now. Russia will no longer be a threat to  anyone.....the big bad wolf is nearly dead.  We won't have to defend Nato countries as was Putins desire right along to take back territories he felt was his.....he wasn't going to stop at UKRAINE......no way...no how...He described himself as Peter the great....the delusional old man is a fraction of what he used to be.  He needs to go.

Sounds about right:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/legendary-russian-chess-champion-kremlin-135206460.html

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think Putin did what he does best and bombed a civilian area that had no military target even remotely close ......just as revenge.......the sooner a bullet gets put through his head the better.  But yeah, Zelensky is the bad guy:lol:

So a guess...

Zelenky is an Obiden puppet. I don't trust him yet ...

Dude - the yahoo links are bogus. That site is liberal trash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The best thing that could have happened is happening now. Russia will no longer be a threat to  anyone.....the big bad wolf is nearly dead.  We won't have to defend Nato countries as was Putins desire right along to take back territories he felt was his.....he wasn't going to stop at UKRAINE......no way...no how...He described himself as Peter the great....the delusional old man is a fraction of what he used to be.  He needs to go.

Sounds about right:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/legendary-russian-chess-champion-kremlin-135206460.html

Russia has been trying to undermine American influence since the end of WWII. They can’t compete on the industrial front because of the obscene level of corruption in their government and overall level of poor education and lack of opportunity. So instead of using ingenuity and creativity to compete, they collude with the biggest pukes in the world to stir up shit against western countries. Fuck them. They’re getting exactly what’s coming their way. Give Ukraine the billions. It’s peanuts compared to what was being spent on Afghanistan. 

Edited by spin_dry

So the "Ukrainian troops" are actually NATO forces. And the claims of their advances have been greatly over exaggerated. Russia still comfortably occupies the Donbass. 

Also it seems vlad is tiring of this NATO fuckery, time for Ukraine to go cold this winter... 

Not that any of you pro Nazis will watch but some actual on the ground Intel here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

So the "Ukrainian troops" are actually NATO forces. And the claims of their advances have been greatly over exaggerated. Russia still comfortably occupies the Donbass. 

Also it seems vlad is tiring of this NATO fuckery, time for Ukraine to go cold this winter... 

Not that any of you pro Nazis will watch but some actual on the ground Intel here.

And we’re supposed to trust this pair? :lol2:

Something interesting happened yesterday in Ukraine. An SU34 crashed and ended up behind the Ukrainians front line. On it is one of the new 518 electronic warfare pod intact. The US and the Israelites would love to get their hands on one of those. Could put the Russians back another ten years. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

No, the Ukrainian troops are not NATO troops.

I like how they use WaPo as a source for their pig farmer story to make a point but then later on discredit WaPo saying they have no idea what’s going on because they have no reporters on the ground. So we like WaPo stories when it suits us?

And then the whole “NATO using Ukrainians as cannon fodder” like the Ukrainians don’t understand that they’re fighting for the very existence of their country. I’m sure if someone invaded the US all us civilians would just do nothing and cry for appeasement/peace like these two think the Ukrainians should do.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

No, the Ukrainian troops are not NATO troops.

I like how they use WaPo as a source for their pig farmer story to make a point but then later on discredit WaPo saying they have no idea what’s going on because they have no reporters on the ground. So we like WaPo stories when it suits us?

And then the whole “NATO using Ukrainians as cannon fodder” like the Ukrainians don’t understand that they’re fighting for the very existence of their country. I’m sure if someone invaded the US all us civilians would just do nothing and cry for appeasement/peace like these two think the Ukrainians should do.

They have been forced to fight with little training or experience. The ones that are left anyway. Over 14 million Ukis have already fled and the Nazis have stolen most of the weapons and aid so who else is going to carry on this farce? NATO forces are under the guise of "foreign volunteers" LOL

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have been forced to fight with little training or experience. The ones that are left anyway. Over 14 million Ukis have already fled and the Nazis have stolen most of the weapons and aid so who else is going to carry on this farce? NATO forces are under the guise of "foreign volunteers" LOL

I didn’t know US troops under the guise of NATO under the guise of foreign fighters were fighting in the front lines. Can you tell us some more about that? I wonder how many NATO troops have died on the front lines so far.

So are the millions headed back to nazi youcrane.  It might be warmer in youcrane with Putin in control. It’s going to be cold in some of these NATO countries. Putin  spreading green energy across Europe has been one of the best chess moves ever.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Ukrainian_refugee_crisis

48 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hence the "sudden victories" in Ukraine. Europe is ready to burn everything down over this bullshit and for what? So some western oligarchs can get the oil and gas in Ukraine?

They have to make it look like their sacrifice is producing something but really when people can't afford to heat their homes or can't heat their homes they won't give a shit about Ukraine. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hence the "sudden victories" in Ukraine. Europe is ready to burn everything down over this bullshit and for what? So some western oligarchs can get the oil and gas in Ukraine?

They have to make it look like their sacrifice is producing something but really when people can't afford to heat their homes or can't heat their homes they won't give a shit about Ukraine. 

It’s obvious they never gave a shit about youcrane. They want to control their oil. They got stupid and now Putin controls youcrane oil. The whole thing is pretty funny. Except for the youcrane people that got fucked over gas and oil. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We don’t need no stinken villages, when we can shut down Germany. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-06/germany-s-energy-crisis-deepens-as-local-utilities-cry-for-help You libtards were right,Putin is headed west of youcrane. No troops though. Just closed a couple of valves in his own country. :lol: