Check your account email address ×

How can you not have faith in our government?

Snake

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The responses to this thread just expose how low the IQ is of Trump rumpswabs.

Clueless bunch of dumbasses.

Are you proud of what you are your ilk have voted for and accepted? 

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes. I do not hate our government.

So you accept ppl based on how they look and if they prefer cock or pussy? That’s a interesting pov. I guess the left surrounds themselves with the best ppl. Wow you’re insane

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

So you accept ppl based on how they look and if they prefer cock or pussy? That’s a interesting pov. I guess the left surrounds themselves with the best ppl. Wow you’re insane

At least I’m not drunk in the morning. Seek help Pete.

There is a certain populace that wants this.  And they don't care what these people are ever accused of as long as they seem to be touting the liberal agenda.

Dane County Sheriff Kalvin Barrett was photographed at an event alongside a registered child sex offender while the man was actively wanted by authorities, Barrett’s Republican challenger, Anthony Hamilton, revealed Wednesday.

And now the Sheriff Kalvin Barrett put his challenger on administrative leave.  Using his political position against his opponents, just like they are doing in Washington.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

There is a certain populace that wants this.  And they don't care what these people are ever accused of as long as they seem to be touting the liberal agenda.

Dane County Sheriff Kalvin Barrett was photographed at an event alongside a registered child sex offender while the man was actively wanted by authorities, Barrett’s Republican challenger, Anthony Hamilton, revealed Wednesday.

And now the Sheriff Kalvin Barrett put his challenger on administrative leave.  Using his political position against his opponents, just like they are doing in Washington.

And you're the same type of person. Only you're a republican. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

At least I’m not drunk in the morning. Seek help Pete.

Yes that’s it.. I’m drunk.. You’re accusations are so spot on every post. You’re a leftist Shit bag helping to drag this country to the depths of hell. Voters see this you pile of shit 

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

read the mueller report before you spew bullshit

The mueller report said nothing. Nothing came of it. Why? Because it was pure fabrication drummed up by you leftist fucks.. It didn’t work out as engineered and blew up in your face. Good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pete said:

The mueller report said nothing. Nothing came of it. Why? Because it was pure fabrication drummed up by you leftist fucks.. It didn’t work out as engineered and blew up in your face. Good.

Same can be said for the Durham bullshit. We're being sucked in thinking people are going to be held accountable and nothing ever happens.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Same can be said for the Durham bullshit. We're being sucked in thinking people are going to be held accountable and nothing ever happens.

Thanks to the left

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And you're the same type of person. Only you're a republican. 

I am not a pedophile.

I know the difference between a man and a woman.

I do not have tattoos that show any political or religious bias.

I am not transgender.

I am pro-life and pro-choice.

I do not believe that you should use your political bias to make decisions against your opponent.

Sorry, but I am nothing like the liberal extremists that this admin is putting in power.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not a pedophile.

I know the difference between a man and a woman.

I do not have tattoos that show any political or religious bias.

I am not transgender.

I am pro-life and pro-choice.

I do not believe that you should use your political bias to make decisions against your opponent.

Sorry, but I am nothing like the liberal extremists that this admin is putting in power.

The lad is either willfully ignorant or is just trolling again if he thinks the Republicans are anything like the Dems. 

The list of the fake news stories are endless that the Liberal sheep lap up.

• inflation is transitory"
  • Russia caused gas prices to spike--not Biden ending much of the gas production
  • monkeypox is normal now for non-homosexuals to get, just like covid came from a bat eaten in a wet market
  • hunter's laptop isn't real and he isn't a freak/weirdo/pedo
  • please send more money to Ukraine to support the war cause--they promise not to use more of it to fund photoshoots and cross-dressing by Ukraine's president LOL
  • Jan 6th was a riot but chop city, Portland, and Seattle were all peaceful protests
  • we desperately need to teach all of our 5 year old's about cross-dressing and transvestites so they can pick if they want to be called he, she, her, it, monkey, dog, or cat that week... LOL SICK!

23 minutes ago, irv said:

The lad is either willfully ignorant or is just trolling again if he thinks the Republicans are anything like the Dems. 

The list of the fake news stories are endless that the Liberal sheep lap up.

• inflation is transitory"
  • Russia caused gas prices to spike--not Biden ending much of the gas production
  • monkeypox is normal now for non-homosexuals to get, just like covid came from a bat eaten in a wet market
  • hunter's laptop isn't real and he isn't a freak/weirdo/pedo
  • please send more money to Ukraine to support the war cause--they promise not to use more of it to fund photoshoots and cross-dressing by Ukraine's president LOL
  • Jan 6th was a riot but chop city, Portland, and Seattle were all peaceful protests
  • we desperately need to teach all of our 5 year old's about cross-dressing and transvestites so they can pick if they want to be called he, she, her, it, monkey, dog, or cat that week... LOL SICK!

Republicans had full power of the house and senate after the 2016 fed election and did nothing.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Durham got the Clinton campaign to admit in court under oath that they fabricated the Russian bank story and the Steele dossier no small feat. If not for an OJ jury made up of Washington D.C democrats i think the Clinton lawyer would be in a Orange jump suit.  Plus Durham is not done yet.