Check your account email address ×

Europe Is Fucked

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s never going to be peace in the world. Humans are modified chimpanzees. We’re bloodthirsty for power and resources. It’s why this one world government shit is simply pie in the sky. I laugh every time I read about it. 

I think Right in Two is my favorite Tool song 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

I support ending the confrontational idiotic isolation and sanctions against them that hurts no one but the average Iranian. 

Well they have too much oil so until they give that up it's gonna have to stay like it is. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude is an absolute retard 

Again...keep those sanctions firmly in place....they are working.

You dumphucks are clueless

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-believes-russia-less-50-151052792.html

• Haha 1

More Yahoo news :lol:Isn't it time you posted up another we are all doomed by climate change link from them as well? 

The last one you posted; the "opinion giver" had about another 30 or so on his page. Doesn't really take someone too smart to figure out the lad is being paid by the movement to print those stories now does it, or is that difficult for you to see? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

More Yahoo news :lol:Isn't it time you posted up another we are all doomed by climate change link from them as well? 

The last one you posted; the "opinion giver" had about another 30 or so on his page. Doesn't really take someone too smart to figure out the lad is being paid by the movement to print those stories now does it, or is that difficult for you to see? 

Sanctions are hurting everyone EXCEPT Russia. Now Russia and china have started a new banking network thru BRICS which will totally negate any sanctions and severely devalue the dollar. Dude is a complete retarded neolib

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again...keep those sanctions firmly in place....they are working.

You dumphucks are clueless

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-believes-russia-less-50-151052792.html

Your Nazi friends are stealing everything. They stole over 300 train cars of weapons, equipment and aid. And zelensky was found to have off shore corps and bank accounts. Dude has over half a billion dollars(that has been confirmed). How does a nobody like him get that kind of scratch? Theft that's how. 

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Yahoo news is nothing but an aggregator. Go to the piece where it is referenced from.

This piece actually is written by a woman from the (Business) Insider. Republicans actually only rate it as lean left, with a record of factual repoting.

DemUnderground, is of course, the exception that proves the rule.

14 minutes ago, irv said:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sanctions are hurting everyone EXCEPT Russia. Now Russia and china have started a new banking network thru BRICS which will totally negate any sanctions and severely devalue the dollar. Dude is a complete retarded neolib

Here is another source Irv....pretty centered.  Not  sure what opinion giver is.

Sanctions taking their toll.... .makes total sense if they can't get chips,    then they can't replace their hi-tech weoponry. There is a reason Russia is threatening to withold energy unless western sanctions are removed... .THEY ARE FEELING THE PAIN.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/599297-five-ways-us-sanctions-are-hurting-russia/

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Here is another source Irv....pretty centered.  Not  sure what opinion giver is.

Sanctions taking their toll.... .makes total sense if they can't get chips,    then they can't replace their hi-tech weoponry. There is a reason Russia is threatening to withold energy unless western sanctions are removed... .THEY ARE FEELING THE PAIN.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/599297-five-ways-us-sanctions-are-hurting-russia/

You're an idiot 

34 minutes ago, irv said:

Sorry this is not from Yahoo....even though they have the same story.

Not good bro :

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/florida-sized-doomsday-glacier-in-antarctica-is-melting-faster-than-thought-study-says-11662481260?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It was more peaceful ? Um not really, maybe overseas. Who gives a fuck about Nobel peace prize anyway??? Obummer dropped more bombs than Bush and got one also. It means jackshit. 

The Dems/Liberals/Lefty hacks went nuts when Trump got elected and haven't let up since.  Neither has the Media or the Government.  How many cities had mobs burning shit over Trump and "racism" ? BLM got stronger, AntiFa got stronger, Internet Censorship got stronger, Crime exploded, Police got weaker, Trump supporters are now considered National Terrorists, A PLANdemic was launched, Trumps "Operation Warpspeed" got us rushed Vaccines, Vaccine mandates and Vaccine Cards, Mask mandates were put into effect along with Government Buildings being Shutdown first time in History, People no longer want to work . And we saw the biggest distribution of wealth to Corporations and Big Pharma  we probably have ever seen. 

I loved the idea of "Trump 2016" but unfortunately nothing played out like I had hoped during those times and Trump could not bring America together for whatever reasons, some his fault, a lot not.  But Great leaders cant divide people. As much as we like "owning the Libs" it isnt a feasible plan for a President in the long run.  

Instead now we got Kid Sniffer dementia Joe Biden dividing us more. We have never been more divided as a Country.  It is time to move the fuck on if we plan on America ever being a glimpse of what it was like pre Trump, pre Covid, pre Biden. 

I cant sit here and lie to myself and think that 78 year old Trump 2024 is even a remotely good idea. All it spells to me is disaster. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

It was more peaceful ? Um not really, maybe overseas. Who gives a fuck about Nobel peace prize anyway??? Obummer dropped more bombs than Bush and got one also. It means jackshit. 

The Dems/Liberals/Lefty hacks went nuts when Trump got elected and haven't let up since.  Neither has the Media or the Government.  How many cities had mobs burning shit over Trump and "racism" ? BLM got stronger, AntiFa got stronger, Internet Censorship got stronger, Crime exploded, Police got weaker, Trump supporters are now considered National Terrorists, A PLANdemic was launched, Trumps "Operation Warpspeed" got us rushed Vaccines, Vaccine mandates and Vaccine Cards, Mask mandates were put into effect along with Government Buildings being Shutdown first time in History, People no longer want to work . And we saw the biggest distribution of wealth to Corporations and Big Pharma  we probably have ever seen. 

I loved the idea of "Trump 2016" but unfortunately nothing played out like I had hoped during those times and Trump could not bring America together for whatever reasons, some his fault, a lot not.  But Great leaders cant divide people. As much as we like "owning the Libs" it isnt a feasible plan for a President in the long run.  

Instead now we got Kid Sniffer dementia Joe Biden dividing us more. We have never been more divided as a Country.  It is time to move the fuck on if we plan on America ever being a glimpse of what it was like pre Trump, pre Covid, pre Biden. 

I cant sit here and lie to myself and think that 78 year old Trump 2024 is even a remotely good idea. All it spells to me is disaster. 

If the world was so peaceful under Trump why did he increase defense spending over $100 billion dollars? 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sanctions are hurting everyone EXCEPT Russia.

What? You have to be joking.

”Kremlin insiders are privately being warned the West’s sanctions could damage the Russian economy for the next decade”

https://fortune.com/2022/09/06/russia-gdp-us-eu-sanctions-warning-economic-isolation-putin-war-ukraine/amp/

And how about militarily?

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude has over half a billion dollars(that has been confirmed)

Not true.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

What? You have to be joking.

”Kremlin insiders are privately being warned the West’s sanctions could damage the Russian economy for the next decade”

https://fortune.com/2022/09/06/russia-gdp-us-eu-sanctions-warning-economic-isolation-putin-war-ukraine/amp/

And how about militarily?

Not true.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Internet. I posted a video for the guys that cant read

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I don’t doubt it to some extent, as that has always been an issue with foreign aid of any sort. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Oh I don’t doubt it to some extent, as that has always been an issue with foreign aid of any sort. 

IMO its always been THE issue with foreign aid. I have always felt it was a grift and now we are finally seeing it in real time. We never have money for the stuff WE need here are home but they always seem to find billions to send somewhere else for "a good cause" that never gets followed up on. 

When Zelensky was found to have off shore corps and accounts he wasnt the only world leader who got found out. The biggest thefts in the world are at govt level. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup.....when you boil it down...you're a hardcore lib 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

If the world was so peaceful under Trump why did he increase defense spending over $100 billion dollars? 

Great move....peace through strength. We can never have a strong enough military. Look at how advanced we are to the rest of the world.   And you'd probably like to see our military defunded.... dumbass