Check your account email address ×

FBI agent Timothy Thibault hid intel from whistleblower on Hunter and the ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden

Snake

Whistleblowers alleged to Sen. Chuck Grassley that, in the same month as Bobulinski’s FBI interview, then-Assistant Special Agent in Charge Thibault ordered that an investigation into Hunter Biden’s alleged “criminal financial and related activity” be closed. 

“In October 2020, an avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting was ordered closed at the direction of ASAC Thibault,” Grassley wrote six weeks ago in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland. 

“It’s been alleged that the FBI HQ team suggested to the FBI agents that the information was at risk of disinformation; however, according to allegations, [it] was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants … Thibault allegedly ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason, as required by FBI guidelines [and] it’s alleged that FBI officials, including ASAC Thibault, subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future.” 

https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/fbi-agent-timothy-thibault-hid-intel-from-whistleblower-on-hunter-the-big-guy-joe-biden/

• Like 2

.       swamp creatures teach their children well.             

By BLUEAPPLES | ZeroHedge

Son was previously involved in five different companies suspect of fraud and associated with convicted criminals.

Paul Pelosi Jr. became the subject of a sixth FBI investigation following news that he was previously involved in five different companies suspect of fraud and associated with convicted criminals.

The sixth of these investigations places the speaker’s son at the core of a fraud investigation against Rodrigo Santos, the former President of the San Francisco Building Inspection Commission who now holds the role of a city permit expediter. Santos and another commission official named Bernard Curran were indicted in November in a case that has been rumored to include Paul Pelosi. Details emerging from the FBI fraud probe of Santos and Curran include details regarding a client of theirs involved in the alleged bribery scheme who many suspect to be Paul Pelosi Jr himself.

Details about Santos’ scheme have emerged from the United States Department of Justice in a press release that gives context to the investigation that Pelosi became ensnared by. This indictment follows an earlier criminal complaint filed against Santos on May 11, 2020. Then, the San Francisco public official was alleged to have committed bank fraud as the principal and co-founder of Urrutia Structual Engineers, Inc. Santos was initially appointed to the San Francisco Building Inspection Committee in 2000 by then-mayor Willie Brown before being promoted to the office of its president by Brown’s successor, current California Governor and Pelosi family member Gavin Newsome.

The scope of the 2020 indictment against Santos was broadened in July 2021 before the subsequent November case brough against he and Curran to include ten additional charges of bank fraud during a period between November 2012 and March 2019. Additional charges in the latest indictment against him include two counts of aggravated identity theft, and one count of falsifying records in a federal investigation with the intent to obstruct justice. The DoJ announcement conveys that Santos’ is the subject of an on-going investigation while his current case is being prosecuted by the Special Prosecution Section of the US Attorney’s Office.

While Pelosi has not been mentioned by name as a conspirator in the previous indictments made by the federal government, FBI records of the five-year investigation they conducted on Santos disclose that Pelosi was interviewed as the federal government built its case. At the core of the bribery scheme uncovered by the FBI is a property owned by Pelosi Jr.’s girlfriend and a non-profit organization alleged to have been a vehicle that used “donations” as ad hoc bribes to Santos in exchange for city building permits.

The property in question is infamously referred to as “The Pit” by residents of San Francisco. For years, the flop house has been allowed to operate despite numerous violations. The FBI investigation alleges that a those violations were removed as part of the bribery scheme that has brought charges against Santos. Prosecutors claim that Santos used a local rugby club and hockey association for their non-profit status in order to receive payments through them which led to the removal of building violations. Pelosi’s connections to The Pit go back years to a period that federal prosecutors claim was rife with fraud. In the past, building inspectors in the city have also revealed that Pelosi himself asked them to “take care” of violations at the nefarious Utah St. property. Those revelations present a potential connection between Pelosi and “Client 9” in mentioned in federal charges against Santos.

pelosis sons 6th investigation.jpg

Edited by old indy

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems your infatuated with me as you follow me around here. Just come out of the closet it’s OK. Just so you know I’m not gay.

Maybe you’re not gay but you’re clearly delusional.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Says the guy who, if this was a Trump kid ... would be screaming at the top of his lungs.

Did you ever think you would live to see the day, that’s so much of the population actually thinks Washington is benevolent, and not corrupt?

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you ever think you would live to see the day, that’s so much of the population actually thinks Washington is benevolent, and not corrupt?

They don't care, as long as their sides in control. The same can be said for some Republicans. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems your infatuated with me as you follow me around here. Just come out of the closet it’s OK. Just so you know I’m not gay.

Ah the Gay jokes , so you are like 550. Just another delusional lonely Boomer in NH with 7th grade insults. 9_9

I don't follow you around , you post stupid shit non stop all day long. Don't want responses ? Well maybe it is time to get off the internet you old Hag. 

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They don't care, as long as their sides in control. The same can be said for some Republicans. 

If there were such a thing as a moderate democrat, I might actually tolerate him. Stick to issues that don't attack people or their rights , just do the things they are supposed to do.

There are none.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ah the Gay jokes , so you are like 550. Just another delusional lonely Boomer in NH with 7th grade insults. 9_9

I don't follow you around , you post stupid shit non stop all day long. Don't want responses ? Well maybe it is time to get off the internet you old Hag. 

Why people don't just ignore the clown is beyond me. If anyone hasn't figured it out that he is nothing but a loser troll, they never will. In his sad, mundane world, getting people to respond to his posts is what he lives for and all he has left. Ignore the troll, take away his enjoyment and he'll go away. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, irv said:

Why people don't just ignore the clown is beyond me. If anyone hasn't figured it out that he is nothing but a loser troll, they never will. In his sad, mundane world, getting people to respond to his posts is what he lives for and all he has left. Ignore the troll, take away his enjoyment and he'll go away. 

I didn’t start the thread, stayed on topic and didn’t throw the first insult dumb ass.

Put me on ignore.

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, irv said:

I dont mind slappin him in his fat old ugly face daily :slapping:

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I didn’t start the thread, stayed on topic and didn’t throw the first insult dumb ass.

Put me on ignore.

Partisan hack isn't an insult. It describes you perfectly. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Or the fact that you just can't help but to come on fs and make a fucking fool of your self non stop to the point it is impossible not to fist litteral lol at what a foolish old dolt you have become . Then attempt to point it out to you