Check your account email address ×

Still Haven’t Found Kidnapped Jogger In Memphis

• Platinum Contributing Member

Guy has a bad history.   Time to start including juvenile's criminal history when considering sentencing as an adult.   This guy should have been in prison for life and now her family has to suffer for the rest of theirs.   Some people are just not able to be rehabilitated.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Guy has a bad history.   Time to start including juvenile's criminal history when considering sentencing as an adult.   This guy should have been in prison for life and now her family has to suffer for the rest of theirs.   Some people are just not able to be rehabilitated.  

Capital punishment needs to come back asap

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if true, but a report I heard on the radio this morning said the guy has spent 20 something years in Prison already, and had been the subject of numerous stalking and harassment issues in the area lately??  Damn, just plain wrong we can't keep people like this off the streets.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Not sure if true, but a report I heard on the radio this morning said the guy has spent 20 something years in Prison already, and had been the subject of numerous stalking and harassment issues in the area lately??  Damn, just plain wrong we can't keep people like this off the streets.  

You heard correct….dude is a lifelong shitbag.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Dems let Him out 

4 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I thought George Floyd was already dead ?