Check your account email address ×

Go ahead Republicans...

If one ever wonders what the Democrats/Liberals are doing, just look at what they are accusing the Republicans of doing.

Fact. It is no different up here. The Libs/Dems are trying to destroy our way of life as we know it. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

If one ever wonders what the Democrats/Liberals are doing, just look at what they are accusing the Republicans of doing.

Fact. It is no different up here. The Libs/Dems are trying to destroy our way of life as we know it. 

Works in reverse as well Irv…every Republican accusation is an admission…they both suck canal water.

The Lincoln project.  :lol:  

Info on their founder who claims moral superiority.  :lmao:

Wilson played a significant role in the 2002 United States Senate election in Georgia, in which Saxby Chambliss was facing Democratic Party Senator Max Cleland, a disabled Vietnam veteran and recipient of the Silver Star. Wilson helped make an ad that criticized Cleland, while also tying him to Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. The ad appeared to question Cleland's patriotism.[19][20] In an interview with HuffPost, Wilson stated that he thought that "DHS [Department of Homeland Security] was on the front line against Osama bin Laden".[21] As Wilson reflected in 2016, "The Cleland ad was powerful because it went to his strengths [...] Everyone assumed Cleland was immune to critiques on national security issues. [...] they didn't calculate that I have no moral center when it comes to political ads, and I will destroy the innocent and the guilty."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Works in reverse as well Irv…every Republican accusation is an admission…they both suck canal water.

One is way worse than the other, Jim. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you? I've voted for them all throughout my life but I have never seen the likes of the shit I am seeing now both up here and in your country. It is complete insanity...

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah like trying to steal an election

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, irv said:

how?

just curious...

who is 'they'?  

https://lincolnproject.us/leadership/

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how?

just curious...

who is 'they'?  

https://lincolnproject.us/leadership/

Not sure if you are really that dumb and serious or, just like your sig reads, you're just instigating? If the prior, keep watching/reading the Lincoln project, The NY Times, CNN, MSNBC and a whole host of others because I think, at this brainwashed point in your life, you are beyond the point of no return. 

meddiaa.jpg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Not sure if you are really that dumb and serious or, just like your sig reads, you're just instigating? If the prior, keep watching/reading the Lincoln project, The NY Times, CNN, MSNBC and a whole host of others because I think, at this brainwashed point in your life, you are beyond the point of no return. 

meddiaa.jpg

You left out a couple Irv…now why would you do that?🤷🏻

BTW I agree with the networks you listed…all pure garbage.👍🏼

F4CC3947-9B45-45B4-B6E1-8ECEA4D13C1A.thumb.jpeg.2e42ca0e21cce1dc8175f334342f197e.jpeg18237C5F-5204-442A-A0E5-E6028D8AA029.thumb.jpeg.c4c4c92111ffbd7f9fdbe043e8f12771.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You left out a couple Irv…now why would you do that?🤷🏻

BTW I agree with the networks you listed…all pure garbage

Like I've mentioned before, I have no doubt Fox is also bias, right leaning, but the others I mentioned above, imo, are so far out in left field they are beyond the bleachers, whereas I believe FOX is still on the field.  

59 minutes ago, irv said:

meddiaa.jpg

man there's a lot of Canadians on here trying to tell us who to vote for and how to run our own country... :lol: