Check your account email address ×

Past History of FS, HCS and/or TBP?????

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Momo, the site's most prolific liar is still trying to claim that he's not full of shit. :lol:

Like we weren't here all these years or something. :lol:

Post proof of just one Sheepshittrollingfuckingliarforbrains :finger3:  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ckf said:

:iagree:

You could be right. I know he is much happier now that he doesn't have to deal with any of the sled forums anymore. The first one that Rob, OT and I started, SledNH.com turns 10 next month. Where has the time gone?

This past December was my 15th year at HCS, I went there because it was the spot to go for info on my 03 F7, it was truly a Firecat forum when started. HCS was the first internet forum I ever posted at and really besides Freedom Sledder and the occasional post at A-Chat that's it for me and this internet nonsense :lol:  

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The guy in red, fdiskit or what ever it was.  He was a strange dude character.  

He was a weirdo, Jammin got a call one day from a public defender because that fuck said Jammin could be a character witness for him :lol: 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking. Liar. Hahaha. 

Just curious why every time this stuff comes up you claim Wolfie as the problem, yet every single time you are right in the middle of it trying to push his buttons. Sounds like you want some attention. He hurt your feelings and now you feel the need to drag it around and show the class? Try shutting the fuck up.. You are joining the ranks of manipulative d-bags like the other guy I quoted here. Funny both of you changed your names at the forum change. Odd... 

I didnt change my name you doofus... :lol:

I was Dave A when Rob shut it down...had the A cause Dave was tsken already....I will give you an E for effort though. :bc:

Btw your boy woolard changed his name.... :news:

Edited by Dave

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

I didnt change my name you doofus... :lol:

I was Dave A when Rob shut it down...had the A cause Dave was tsken already....I will give you an E for effort though. :bc:

Btw your boy woolard changed his name.... :news:

Thought it was something else. My bad. Guess you aren't all the memorable... Doesn't change the fact you have been acting like a whiny little bitch about Woolard ever since the forum shut down. Maybe, again, try shutting the fuck up and stop being a child? 

My boy Woolie, btw, is not really my boy. Been a member here since 08. I don't think other than a few times have we ever had as much of a discussion longer than a few lines in that time, so I think I can pretty fairly say I am objective on the topic. Every time I do see you post it is some slant towards him or TBP. What has you so butthurt? Congrats on joining the elite group of zoso and momo as the only ones who keep trying to make some inter forum beef a thing. It is fucking pathetic. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thought it was something else. My bad. Guess you aren't all the memorable... Doesn't change the fact you have been acting like a whiny little bitch about Woolard ever since the forum shut down. Maybe, again, try shutting the fuck up and stop being a child? 

My boy Woolie, btw, is not really my boy. Been a member here since 08. I don't think other than a few times have we ever had as much of a discussion longer than a few lines in that time, so I think I can pretty fairly say I am objective on the topic. Every time I do see you post it is some slant towards him or TBP. What has you so butthurt? Congrats on joining the elite group of zoso and momo as the only ones who keep trying to make some inter forum beef a thing. It is fucking pathetic. 

I didnt start the thread you imbecile. :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

I didnt start the thread you imbecile. :lol:

Thanks. Didn't notice that... But you sure seem to find everyone of these threads and run your suck in them. Not sure when you became such a contrarian twat, but maybe go back to being anonymous again. It suited you better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This past December was my 15th year at HCS, I went there because it was the spot to go for info on my 03 F7, it was truly a Firecat forum when started. HCS was the first internet forum I ever posted at and really besides Freedom Sledder and the occasional post at A-Chat that's it for me and this internet nonsense :lol:  

He was a weirdo, Jammin got a call one day from a public defender because that fuck said Jammin could be a character witness for him :lol: 

BIGTIME.  I think he was ate up with methamphetamines when he was at Jamstock.  Didn't he bring his skanky girl friend with him the second day?  What a piece of work.  

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thanks. Didn't notice that... But you sure seem to find everyone of these threads and run your suck in them. Not sure when you became such a contrarian twat, but maybe go back to being anonymous again. It suited you better. 

Are you finished?

15 hours ago, ckf said:

Exactly! If we kept banning him he would just come back as someone else more pissed off than ever.

So, just keep banning him 

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was a late comer to HCS as I joined in spring of 04 and frequented the Polaris forum mostly.  That spring we started up the Polaris 440/racer subforum and it took off pretty good.  I quickly became involved in the CE forum as that was where all the fun was.  Fairly unmoderated but still enough oversight that people didn't get to out of hand.

Rob sold HCS in 07 I think and we immediately got all the ads and the site really started slowing down.  It became painful to be around.  Lots of people claimed the HCS forum was giving their computers viruses and making them run slow.

Spring 2008 Rob Started Freedom Sledder.  I think it was May 8 2008 when the forum kicked off.  The new FS forum was talked about in PM on HCS as well as via text as some of had gotten to know each other outside the forum.  FSCE was born as a completely unmoderated, anything goes forum.  IT took off like wild fire.

Fall 2008 was the first Jamstock.  About 20 of us from the forum got together at Jammins place on lake Meldred in WI.  Had a great time.  There were at least 8 Jamstocks all together and people from all parts of the country, Maine to Alaska, gathered to have a blast at Jammins place.

I don't know when TBP was first started but it was right around this time or even before.  I didn't become a TBP member till about 2012 or something like that.  IT seemed like a closer knit group of guys who actually knew each other and rode together.  I enjoyed visiting TBP but didn't know as many of the guys there as I did on FSCE.

Spring 2016 This forum was going along strongly. Rob had been pretty scarce around here since Jane had died but he was starting to show up more often.  Rob and OT had a little disagreement and that was quite bizarre.  Rob made mention of selling it a few times but it was hard to tell if he was serious.  It was apparent that Rob was tired of dealing with it.  Not sure if it was the constant updates or the software or exactly what it was but his patiences was running thin by mid summer.  

A bit of a flare up between a few members really got under Robs skin.  Rob was threatening to shut the place down.  Ha was placing blame on a few guys who had no part what so ever in the fiasco.  A few other members called him on his bluff to shut the site down so one night about 3am eastern time he pulled the plug.  

TBP2 was already up and running when Rob pulled the plug last summer/fall. 

Yourself included in that :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It was that clown changed his name like 10 fucking times, he started the change your screen name bullshit which shouldn't even be allowed :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

It was that clown changed his name like 10 fucking times, he started the change your screen name bullshit which shouldn't even be allowed :guzzle: 

14 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

hey WolfieI did not see the last 2 days of the original FS but as I remember  you and that crybaby webba were at the top of the pig pile on Rob because he would not bow to your wishes concerning Zoso and Mach z not

I'd love to take credit for all of this bullshit, but was posting maybe 10x a week tops at the time, because the site was overrun with fighting/trolling/arguing.  Seems like Zoso is the common thread here, outing peoples personal and private information, and then embellishing it with bullshit.  You want to give me credit for why most here think he's a low life, fine, but he managed to do that on his own.

12 hours ago, Anler said:

Rob went nutty. 

Absolutely.  Depression and alcoholism, which he readily admitted to, and he turned on most of us.

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Enough of woolard will do that.

This is why I rarely give you the time of day, because you don't deserve it, and always revert back to your troll personality.  I bet I have made friends and ridden with more people on this board than 90% here, who will all vouch for me, but you keep pushing this bullshit, because I called you out for acting like an asshole.  Just like you are right now.  Classic case of a layabout with too much time on your hands.  

10 hours ago, Boered said:

I am not pissed off nor have I ever been pissed off. Rob imploded the old site because of wolfie, and wolfie alone. Rob hates the guy. We discussed it in depth prior to him shutting it down. Want to blame me for making wolfie lose his mind, fine, but reality is, that was not the format for a thin skinned cry baby. Further, I never once posted anything personal about any person on here. anything I posted was in the public domain already.

You're a sociopath, and a liar, and thats why you have so much trouble here.  You've never even met the man, so lets get real about being his spokesman.   I've known him for over 20 years, met and ridden with him a couple times, and I was the first guy he offered to sell the original HCS to.  He never should have sold it.  He was in a bad place emotionally, and maybe he does hate me now, but after some of the shit he said, he's entitled to his opinion.   But given you're taking comments when he was immersed in depression and alcoholism, just demonstrates your dishonesty for not acknowledging it.  You posted my securities license and a link, and made up a phony story about a time when I lost my job, got divorced, and dad to short sell my house, like millions of others did back during the recession.  I was still able to get my securities licenses, despite your phony accusations.  You're a complete scumbag, and you've done to others as well.  It would be one thing if I was always talking shit about you or your family like others did, or following you around, but I don't.  You can't even coexist, you just have to be a fucking low life, just like Dave.  What is it with some of you Canadians?  STFU and behave like a normal person, life will be alot better for you.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking. Liar. Hahaha. 

Just curious why every time this stuff comes up you claim Wolfie as the problem, yet every single time you are right in the middle of it trying to push his buttons. Sounds like you want some attention. He hurt your feelings and now you feel the need to drag it around and show the class? Try shutting the fuck up.. You are joining the ranks of manipulative d-bags like the other guy I quoted here. Funny both of you changed your names at the forum change. Odd... 

Nailed it.  Not looking for any redemption, props, reinforcement or anything.  On the other hand, I don't really feel the need to have those two assholes reinvent history, particularly when they were two of the largest reasons for the recent split.  If they're such model citizens, then by all means, they should sign up on TBP and post away.  I'm certainly not stopping them. :bc: 

• Like 3